Diapers and beer

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Am I the only one that absolutely loves to put on a diaper and drink a ton of beer? Of all fluids beer goes through me so quickly its a no brianer that I should wear a diaper

Reactions: TigerDL, Babynie, Epilepticdiapers92 and 19 others
Littlebabyd said:
Am I the only one that absolutely loves to put on a diaper and drink a ton of beer? Of all fluids beer goes through me so quickly its a no brianer that I should wear a diaper
I do that but cheat. It’s too much fluid. 8 large cans is 8 good wets, I hit the loo and pull down the diapers for the first few. Enjoy the lazy ones towards the end on the sofa.

Reactions: TigerDL, Babynie, jcwilliams343 and 4 others
I so badly want to wear a diaper when I go to the bar or my ultimate fantasy is going to Dave and Busters. Not a care in the world. Pee when you want to pee. Drink and eat whatever you want. Chucky Cheese’s for big kids.

Reactions: Babynie, Kellycares, JaberandCamgar and 4 others
I'm drinking a beer as I type this. I only drink one beer a night as I have a bleeding ulcer history, but even one beer will make me happy later tonight.

Reactions: DLJosie and DroopyDrawers
I try to avoid alcohol during the weekdays. It’s too easy to turn into an every night Nightcap. But on the weekends I will put down a couple. In the winter, an old fashion. In the summer beer.

Reactions: DLJosie, chamberpot, diaperdude and 1 other person
I like drinking beer. Period. Lol. And I also enjoy wearing diapers. So it seems a pretty good combo to me.

Reactions: Epilepticdiapers92, Kellycares, Nottylu and 5 others
I love all things alcohol. But wearing when I drink is a great way to blast through diapers super fast because I pee A LOT! I do really enjoy padding up at the end of the night to sleep when I'm drunk after I've peed most of my liquor out.

Reactions: Epilepticdiapers92, DLJosie and Diaperon
I wear diapers and I like beer.

Reactions: jcwilliams343, Epilepticdiapers92, Nottylu and 2 others
wiliawi said:
I try to avoid alcohol during the weekdays. It’s too easy to turn into an every night Nightcap. But on the weekends I will put down a couple. In the winter, an old fashion. In the summer beer.
Its like you're reading my mind lol! Same here, not during the week, but weekends there's at least one old fashion, along with some quality stouts. I homebrew, and I made recipes for a 4% "lawnmower" pale beer all the way up to 13.9% bourbon barrel-aged stout. But you're right, a well crafted old fashion on the weekend hits the spot!

Reactions: DLJosie and rennecfox
I do love wearing a Diaper to the bar and not having to worry but I find that a couple cups of good coffee from my espresso machine go through me much faster than beer, I've had days where I'm on the 5th can and still no wee but 2 cups of flat white and I'm peeing all day.

Reactions: DLJosie and DLWee
In my younger days I would do just that especially when I needed to enjoy it quickly before anybody else came home. Blast through the nappy with alcohol.
Got to the stage I was drinking way too much and had to tone it down. I now obtain the same effect with long black coffees.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLJosie
Love microbrew beers! And Love diapers! Wish I could do both more as my wife doesn’t know my secret. So i can only wear diaper while drinking beer is at happy hour at work and whenever my wife is out of town overnight.

I love beer and I wear nappies 24/7

Littlebabyd said:
Unfortunately I stopped consuming large quantities of beer several years ago so I’ve never gotten to experience the joy of beer diapers. I wear 24/7 for dual ic, but I’ve been taking higher level opioid medications since around 2004 and began reducing my drinking even before that, hard thing for someone with German ancestry to do. It wasn’t anything compared to what it was years back, but it would’ve been enough that a diaper would be challenged to contain the volume. When I think about all the money that I pissed away drinking beer I realize now that I was only renting it, warming it, and transporting it to the urinal to release it into the wild.🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CLPP, DLWee and DLJosie
how about going to breweries while padded? its so fun and comfy!

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie and jamiejamie
padded1989 said:
how about going to breweries while padded? its so fun and comfy!
I’ve done that once. Awesome experience.

For me it's soooo convenient if I'm going to be drinking beers anywhere away from my house. When I have 2 or more beers, I'll go through a period where I have to pee like once every 10 minutes. I swear a bunch of my friends must be suspicious because sometimes I'm up and down to the toilet constantly and other times when I'm diapered I don't get up once haha.

Littlebabyd said:
I do the same xxx

Reactions: ianwee
I must say I do enjoy drinking some beers and soaking my nappy 🤫😊

Wi
Cozycomfort1 said:
I like drinking beer. Period. Lol. And I also enjoy wearing diapers. So it seems a pretty good combo to me.
Winner winner,

Reactions: DLJosie and Andy86
Back