• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DiaperedDragon - I never really participated much in the community, that's about to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperLifer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi there, I guess you can call me DD for short. I'm a diaper lover, ever since the age of 5. I was quickly potty trained before the age of two. Always longed to be in diapers again. Had a job at 15 years old, so I could start buying random diapers from supermarket stores, steathly. Now a days I'm pretty much 24/7, I have a bit of control left, for peeing. I do not mess though.
Looking for friends to speak to on here. Anything is pretty much fair game.

I'm Heteroflexible/Demisexual. To me diapers are a kink. I love to wear them as often as possible.
I'm from Ontario, Canada. Age 35. I still look pretty young for my age.
If your looking for my Fetlife profile please message me for a link.
Looking for littles and others that have similar interests or would like to share ideas or play :)

Attachments

• 20220430_102146.jpg
    20220430_102146.jpg
    574.1 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Lumos
DiaperedDragon said:
Hi there, I guess you can call me DD for short. I'm a diaper lover, ever since the age of 5. I was quickly potty trained before the age of two. Always longed to be in diapers again. Had a job at 15 years old, so I could start buying random diapers from supermarket stores, steathly. Now a days I'm pretty much 24/7, I have a bit of control left, for peeing. I do not mess though.
Looking for friends to speak to on here. Anything is pretty much fair game.

I'm Heteroflexible/Demisexual. To me diapers are a kink. I love to wear them as often as possible.
I'm from Ontario, Canada. Age 35. I still look pretty young for my age.
If your looking for my Fetlife profile please message me for a link.
Looking for littles and others that have similar interests or would like to share ideas or play :)
Welcome to the site from a fellow Canuck

Reactions: DiaperLifer
Hello and welcome aboard! I'm also, from Ottawa 👋

Last edited:
Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard! I'm also, from Ottawa 👋
Appreciated Lumos, I'm actually addicted to number patterns, I constantly see the number 1117. That's the amount of posts you we're at when replying. :) WEIRD!

DiaperedDragon said:
Appreciated Lumos, I'm actually addicted to number patterns, I constantly see the number 1117. That's the amount of posts you we're at when replying. :) WEIRD!
Pretty weird lol! I'm also in my 30's. I don't have fetlife, but are there many ABDL's in Ottawa?

Lumos said:
Pretty weird lol! I'm also in my 30's. I don't have fetlife, but are there many ABDL's in Ottawa?
Many ABDLs, 90%+ Are Male, 90%+ of the Women are taken unfortunately. I'm not promoting Fetlife, but I don't really do social media except for my profile, it's a NSFW site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back