Diapered on a Stag Weekend (Yes Really...)

Dinotopian2002

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi guys!

This coming weekend is going to be mad.
One of my best mates is getting married in October - and I've been invited to his stag do.
It's this weekend. In Dublin. Yes! And help...

I did have to think long and hard about going - particularly as I have a whole bunch of medical issues to handle.
Incontinence being just one of them. And with the amount of alcohol that will be drunk, my bladder will be even more banjaxed than usual...

Not to mention that I didn't really know most of the other people going. Which just makes things even more awkward.

But I said yes anyway. I'd rather go in diapers then stay at home, sulking (and still diapered).
And I was straight and up-front with everyone about it - I wear diapers for medical reasons - and it might show sometimes.
But better than having accidents left right and centre. And they were cool about it, which is a weight off my mind.

So I've ordered a new pack of diapers to meet me in Dublin rather than bring all of my supplies over (so I can travel lighter.)
And they're Forsites, which I've never tried before. It's all been sorted now. All I need to do is take a couple of diapers to wear on the trip out - and as emergency backups.

And after my last trip, when I ran out of diapers three quarters of the way through my trip - and involved leaking through the thickest pull-ups I could find in a chemist, I know I need thick diapers to manage my broken bladder. Thankfully this time, any wetness will be securely contained in Forsite Under The Seas, which will be more absorbent - and more fun to wear too. I'm not getting caught short this time!

Wish me luck!

PS. I'm based in the UK, so flying to Dublin for a weekend is much easier if you're coming from the US or Canada. And 'banjax' is Irish slang for something bust beyond repair.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Reactions: Deleted member 63406 and messydiaper
You’re a brave man! Good luck!

I would’ve stuck with a brand that I had tried already but to each their own. Have fun!!!

Diapers in Dublin on a Day of Debauchery. Delicious!

• Haha
Reactions: killahB
Those are a good brand pair with booater

Boosterpad

Back