Diapered in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we often worry about is if others can hear our nappies. Most people won't think you've got a nappy on and a lot of clothing such as jeans will just muffle the sound.

Seanie said:
Actually wear just disposable diapers in public. Usually 6 or 7 layers at once as to last till noon. Most people will stare at me without comment. Some will laugh outloud or taunt me but most just shrug. I've even been told I was cute by more than one pretty girl. I live in a small town so waddling to the pharmacy for more diapers or grocery shopping for me is a common sight to most now. The humiliating part is when parents point to me either at the grocery store or the playground and tell their children to behave or end up like me. Other than that I don't have to worry about hiding anything or even the crinkling from anyone.

New internet users should be pointed at this post and told to behave or end up like this, a person who types bullshit into web forums to get a boner

• Haha
Reactions: blowydiaper
If I'm having a diapered day, I try to stay as discreet as possible, typically I'll wear a thicker diaper but more then likely I will have a onesie on over it at the minimum, and I wont let it get absurdly wet. It also helps that I tend to avoid wearing in warmer weather, so if I do go on a diaper binge its usually when its a little more chilly outside and I can hide the extra bulk a bit better with thicker baggier clothes.

Usually do my diaper with a pair of brief style underwear over them and then loose fitting shorts on top. Helps keep the crinkle down but im honestly not that concerned about a little bit of "diaper butt." If someone notices, then they do. But it's not my intention.

Last edited:
I wear the diaper, then a Garywear, then a black onesie, then tight underwear, then loose boxers, then baggy pants, then a big business dress shirt. Nobody notices.

• Wow
Reactions: neophyte and JOCKMAN
When I go out diapered, it essentially just replaces my normal underwear. I do avoid wearing tight clothing and will sometimes wear boxer briefs over it if I'm doing something particularly active, but otherwise it's just typical shorts/jeans and a t-shirt. To date, I've never felt anyone around me who didn't already know I was wearing has recognized it, and if they have I don't think anyone has cared. I'm pretty confident there have been occasions it's audible to others in close proximity or the waistband was visible if someone was looking in my general direction, but it personally wouldn't bother me if a random person happened to catch a glimpse.

Reactions: perlFerret, JOCKMAN and SoFloDL
When younger would worry about someone hearing my diaper noise then when became double incontinent just don't care any more.

Just remember: no one can tell you're wearing a diaper, and besides which, no one cares if you are. The only person who can tell and who cares is you! I'll admit to being something of an exhibitionist, so I might have a different opinion on this than someone who's more conservative - but when I wear in public I'm usually wearing sweats over my diaper, and if they're tight enough (like the ones I'm wearing now) you can absolutely tell what's on underneath if you're looking for it. And yet somehow, no one's ever caught on. I used to wear a lot around a former roommate. She knew I wore diapers, and she swore she didn't once know that I was wearing.

Wearing in public's awesome - all it takes is a bit of courage and confidence!

Reactions: SoFloDL and chamberpot
Like others have said no one cares or notices, I have been 24/7 for a good while now and you get so used to it that even you yourself don't notice your wearing sometimes... why worry about things ?

Reactions: sport1 and chuck
Nappydave said:
I usually wear baggy shorts or my work trousers, jeans are to obvious. I wet the bed due to medical reason but have been a DL for many years so doesn’t bother me, I only really go out in public weekend mornings with a soaked nappy on from the night time I enjoy the frill of it and I don’t think any one has noticed. Any other time I wear out in public i usually just keep my baggy work gear on been shopping, local pub, bowling etc and never been noticed as far as I know. Not even by the people I’m with. Only words thing is being questioned how I’m drinking but not been to the toilet 😂😂 have worn jeans out before but it get get to saggy and obvious after a wet or two and I get nervous people will see lol
I know what you mean about the thrill of it! I always wear loose clothing and nobody ever notices that I am happily soaking my pullups under my plastic pants!

I just wear jeans most of the time, but I usually wear a cloth-backed diaper. You might want training pants or a onesie if you're wearing a plastic-backed one.

Reactions: Paddy2020 and chrischrischris
For me when I have the chance to wear I'll do it no matter where I am or what I'm doing. Granted the whole lockdown thisng does make thing easier by not being outside of the house much I'll allways keep them on.
I used to be quite scared of other people being able to tell that I am wearing, but over the past 3 or so years I really stopped worrying as much, all I realy pay attention to at this point is that there are no chances of leaks and that I wear clothes that wont display the diaper for everyone to see if I need to bend over or streach out.
I know a flat white onsie would solve that problem easily, but unless it's winter.... theres no way I'd be wearing any extra layers of clothes, a diaper is as much extra thickness that I could handle during the warmer times.

Nappydave said:
I usually wear baggy shorts or my work trousers, jeans are to obvious. I wet the bed due to medical reason but have been a DL for many years so doesn’t bother me, I only really go out in public weekend mornings with a soaked nappy on from the night time I enjoy the frill of it and I don’t think any one has noticed. Any other time I wear out in public i usually just keep my baggy work gear on been shopping, local pub, bowling etc and never been noticed as far as I know. Not even by the people I’m with. Only words thing is being questioned how I’m drinking but not been to the toilet 😂😂 have worn jeans out before but it get get to saggy and obvious after a wet or two and I get nervous people will see lol
Would be nice to see an intro' from you.
-
GISW

Reactions: PullupAndy and chrischrischris
Hey, guys think about this. In your local supermarket, Cosco, BJS, there are lots and lots of diapers on display. They wouldn't do that if they were not selling them. So there are a lot of diaper wearers out there. With that said, I have never noticed anyone else wearing a diaper. I'm sure there are many out there and despite being in tune with diaper crinkle and bulges, I have never ever seen or noticed one. Maybe a couple of maybes, but nothing that ever made me say that person is defiantly wearing. So, if all those people can hide their diapers from me, when I'm in tune with what a diaper sounds like, looks like, etc. Then, I very much doubt anyone would be able to tell if you were wearing a diaper unless it was a true AB diaper aka, double or triple diapered, or was peaking out, or maybe if it was smelly. Even if someone actually could tell, they would 99% of the time assume that you had a genuine need. I would guess that most people either are unaware of ABDL's or think that it's such a small percentage of the population, that you would never actually run into one.

Reactions: AAO
wiliawi said:
Hey, guys think about this. that person is defiantly wearing. So, if all those people can hide their diapers from me, when I'm in tune with what a diaper sounds like, looks like, etc. T
Yes! we need more "defiantly wearing" DLs out there, especially if they definitely want to wear and say "in-your-face" to the outsiders and be more defiant to society, ha. Sorry I could not resist your text "wiliawi'.......darn word correction program........;)

That is a common fear around ABDL to think everyone will notice you are wearing a diaper or hear its crinkling, but the facts is no one would ever care about it, and even if people notice your diaper, they will all think its because you need them and have a form of incontinence, no one on this planet would ever think you wear a diaper for fun, except other ABDL people which are quite a very limited chance to find someone in the same place at the same time.

Reactions: perlFerret, chrischrischris, nwm and 1 other person
JOCKMAN said:
Yes! we need more "defiantly wearing" DLs out there, especially if they definitely want to wear and say "in-your-face" to the outsiders and be more defiant to society, ha. Sorry I could not resist your text "wiliawi'.......darn word correction program........;)
:rolleyes: Spelling is "defiantly" not my thing.

• Haha
Reactions: JOCKMAN, chrischrischris and nwm
If you don't wear skin tight clothes, no one notices. Wear a onesie, very long tee shirt, or regular underwear over the diaper to conceal it if you stretch or bend over.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Peanutbutter16 said:
What do you wear in public to hide your diapers ? And the noise ? I’m always scared someone can notice I’m wearing them.

I'm incontinent (neurogenic bladder). In public: literally no one will hear the noise/crinkle. There is enough ambient sound that even if you had the slightest modicum of crinkle, no one would hear or notice. To hide them: no one is looking at your crotch or ass. If they are they won't notice either way. The problem is literally in your head. If you want to wear in public just do it. Why are you so concerned about what some inconsequential nobody (that you will most likely never encounter again) thinks about you? Stop worrying about what others think and worry about what you think.

Reactions: nwm
wiliawi said:
:rolleyes: Spelling is "defiantly" not my thing.

Don't bother. His post is a grammatical train wreck. Don't feel bad about someone who lacks essential grammar calling you out on one word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back