diapered in a drive thru?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DangerFloof said:
I have to agree with the "uptight" crowd.

The public haven't agreed to participate or spectate to our fetishism, and wearing openly for the gratification of an exhibitionism or humiliation fetish not only reinforces disagreeable stereotypes and misperceptions of "us"--the fetish community as a whole, plus the incontinent diapered population--it vitiates the broad notions of 'consent' considered in their most expansive light.

While I would LOVE to live in a universe where this sort of thing could be done, I just can't, given modern society, get behind this as a good idea :(

EDIT: Also, hello other-skunk! <3

As much as I prefer discretion, I think a number of people responding here are overly interested in the behavior of others. When we go out into the world, we are not guaranteed a happy or pleasant experience.

I see disagreeable things with fair frequency. Most of these are just people going on about their business in ways that I find unappealing. On very rare occasions, it transgresses to the level I consider "in my face" in that they actively attempt to engage with me on the basis of their weirdness. To me, that is a genuine conflict of rights and it is thankfully rare.

There are consequences for being weird in public, from the casually social to legal or even violent. They bear those consequences on their own. The idea that we can make others with similar desires behave according to our extra-legal standards of propriety is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back