SnepperStepper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So I'm looking to be open about wearing diapers and treat it as normal on my channel. The channel is more than just that, but since I put a bit of everything I do on there, diapers should be included! Plus, I want to make sure that in these times other diaperfurs and babyfurs know its okay to be who they are and proud of it! Of course, this is fursuiting- not a vtuber or vrchat, i don't know anything about that stuff. I'm much more analog :3
Anyways, curious what the peanut gallery has to say on the subject ^^

Reactions: CrayonRocket and Cottontail
Sounds fine to me, I say go for it. Just be aware of rules regarding what you can and can’t show, and I would even suggest straight up marking your content as for adults so kids can’t easily find it.
I think generally speaking showing a visible diaper is ok, but when you start exposing private parts, that’s when you can get in trouble and have videos flagged.

Reactions: Cottontail
It’s your channel so it’s up to you. I don’t know what kind of channel you have and if you ever want to make it big because this might turn a lot of people off from your channel. And if you do get popular some day this might turn into a big controversy. Remember the internet is very rude and the internet does not forget. But if you’re fine with taking that risk or don’t mind the potential consequences then go for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrayonRocket, Cottontail and PadPhilosopher
As others have for-warned just be aware it might be off-putting to some so keep that in mind. Also like others said make sure you put the 18+ filter on so those that shouldn't see it don't accidentally (aka: minors). Other than that if you want to try it you can. I'm sure some of your viewers will be cool about it just be prepared to potentially have to start hiding comments from others because they become unacceptable. I wish you all the best with whatever rout you choose.

Reactions: CrayonRocket and Cottontail
Alexradioactive is a baby fur channel brownie Shep is one too.
So I will be looking for your content all the best.

Reactions: CrayonRocket, Demonbabywearspamps and mistykitty
I think this is an awesome idea!! When I finish my fursuit, id love to start my own YouTube channel!

Reactions: CrayonRocket and mistykitty
It seems pretty obvious, but quite a few diapered YouTubers have come and gone because they (apparently) didn't anticipate all the creepy, ignorant, mean-spirited, and over-sexed comments they ended up getting. Those are guaranteed to happen, so go in with a thick skin! I'd be tempted to post everything "unlisted," and link it only on furry and ABDL sites. You'd get fewer views for sure, but at least your average YouTube trolls would be filtered out.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrayonRocket and binkyyybunnyyy
Cottontail said:
Those are guaranteed to happen, so go in with a thick skin! I'd be tempted to post everything "unlisted," and link it only on furry and ABDLs sites. You'd get fewer views for sure, but at least your average YouTube trolls would be filtered out.
This is a good recommendation. (y)

Cottontail said:
It seems pretty obvious, but quite a few diapered YouTubers have come and gone because they (apparently) didn't anticipate all the creepy, ignorant, mean-spirited, and over-sexed comments they ended up getting. Those are guaranteed to happen, so go in with a thick skin! I'd be tempted to post everything "unlisted," and link it only on furry and ABDL sites. You'd get fewer views for sure, but at least your average YouTube trolls would be filtered out.
That is such a good idea! I never even thought about doing that! So does posting as “unlisted” mean you can only find the videos if you have a link?

Reactions: mistykitty
binkyyybunnyyy said:
That is such a good idea! I never even thought about doing that! So does posting as “unlisted” mean you can only find the videos if you have a link?
Yeah, exactly. The video won't show up in a YouTube search, but you can embed it and link to it elsewhere. I’ve often shared personal videos with family that way because there’s just no good reason to have random strangers watching or commenting on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrayonRocket and binkyyybunnyyy
Cottontail said:
Yeah, exactly. The video won't show up in a YouTube search, but you can embed it and link to it elsewhere. I’ve often shared personal videos with family that way because there’s just no good reason to have random strangers watching or commenting on them.
That’s so cool! I might consider making a channel even before I finish my suit if I go unlisted- my main concern was my family finding it- but being unlisted would fix that issue! I had no idea this was a thing haha

Reactions: mistykitty, CutestPaddedFemboy, CrayonRocket and 1 other person
Thanks for the support, but don't worry about all that other stuff- I'm not doing the "content" thing so I'm looking for my niche rather than casting a widest=possible net. Movies and other projects. I'm interested in YouTube videos as an artform, and making films that have the vibe of 1970s and 80s movies is something I've loved doing since I was actually little. I'm shooting on tape and film and all that. I'm casually horny by nature, so already going for 18+, lol. Additionally, this isn't ABDL-centric, but rather I'm interested in being someone who helps normalize that yeah, there's those of us who wear diapers as regular underwear. Trolls, as some mentioned, bounce off of me like water rolls off a duck's back so don't worry ;3.

Reactions: mistykitty
Back