Diapered Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyDaddy99

Baby Rapunzel's Autistic Daddy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Are there any ABDL Disney fans on here? I'm just looking for somewhere I can fit into. Are you a Disney fan who is into diapers and infantilism? Does anybody have any favorite Disney characters that they think are suitable for being diapered? Let me know in the replies below.

Last edited:
DiaperDisneyBoy99 said:
Are there any ABDL Disney fans on here? I'm just looking for somewhere I can fit into. Are you a Disney fan who is into diapers and infantilism? Does anybody have any favorite Disney characters that they think are suitable for being diapered? Let me know in the replies below.
Sure, Disperdisney - I have diapers which have Disney prints on them (Disney Princess, Cars, Toy Story etc.). The best bit is watching the characters turn yellow (or brown) as I flood or mess them.

Disney is cool, at least the old 90s Disney.
Also Marvel

But they destroyed Star Wars :mad:

Oh and i like Diapers as well :D

• Haha
Reactions: db80 and Blathers
DiaperDisneyBoy99 said:
I don't quite fit your description because I'm mostly a simple DL, so I don't regress. But that does not prevent me from sympathizing and finding that stuff cute anyway. Regardless, Disney has made a lot of cool stuff.

I've imagined Elsa in a diaper ever since I deliberately misinterpreted the line "let it go" (click here for the complete reworded lyrics).
Actually, Olaf looks more like it, but I generally prefer diapered females.

GermanDL said:
Speaking of it, I think Stormtroopers look as if they wear diapers. And then there's the joke of Anakin saying "pad me" to his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: GermanDL
ElPulpo said:
I don't quite fit your description because I'm mostly a simple DL, so I don't regress. But that does not prevent me from sympathizing and finding that stuff cute anyway. Regardless, Disney has made a lot of cool stuff.

I've imagined Elsa in a diaper ever since I deliberately misinterpreted the line "let it go" (click here for the complete reworded lyrics).
Actually, Olaf looks more like it, but I generally prefer diapered females.

Speaking of it, I think Stormtroopers look as if they wear diapers. And then there's the joke of Anakin saying "pad me" to his wife.

Rapunzel would be the type of Disney princess to most likely be diapered in her story since she wouldn't like potties or shoes. However, due to the time period of her movie's universe, the diapers would be cloth instead of disposable.

Last edited:
ElPulpo said:
Speaking of it, I think Stormtroopers look as if they wear diapers. And then there's the joke of Anakin saying "pad me" to his wife
One of the things i hate the most, even if its just minor is,
that in Germany they changed the names Stormtoopers where called Stromtroopers, or Sturmtruppen
in Germany in the old Movies, now they call them "Sturmtruppler" that is like calling them "Tölpel"
A X-Wing was a X-Wing, now its a X Flügler....that sounds so....not cool...i hate it.

ElPulpo said:
Oh yeah i don't regress too ^^
Well in my mind i imagine myself a little smaller, and all, but i don't do actual Baby stuff
besides the diaper, or move around like a Baby.

I found this and think it somehow looks nice :D
aha.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pixelparodydl
DiaperDisneyBoy99 said:
Rapunzel would be the type of Disney princess to most likely be diapered in her story since she wouldn't like potties or shoes. However, due to the time period of her movie's universe, the diapers would be cloth instead of disposable.
I'm sure there's no plumbing in that tower, so I think diapers would make sense. Ha, I like the thought of Gothel having to launder Rapunzel's cloth diapers!

GermanDL said:
One of the things i hate the most, even if its just minor is,
that in Germany they changed the names Stormtoopers where called Stromtroopers, or Sturmtruppen
in Germany in the old Movies, now they call them "Sturmtruppler" that is like calling them "Tölpel"
A X-Wing was a X-Wing, now its a X Flügler....that sounds so....not cool...i hate it.

Oh yeah i don't regress too ^^
Well in my mind i imagine myself a little smaller, and all, but i don't do actual Baby stuff
besides the diaper, or move around like a Baby.

I found this and think it somehow looks nice :D
View attachment 41644

I remember writing about Diapered Judy Hopps back in 2017 as part of some Alice in Wonderland fanfic project. Now I'm into Diapered Rapunzel and Diapered Anna.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GermanDL and ElPulpo
DiaperDisneyBoy99 said:
I remember writing about Diapered Judy Hopps back in 2017 as part of some Alice in Wonderland fanfic project. Now I'm into Diapered Rapunzel and Diapered Anna.
im not into the Furry thing, at least not on a Level that someone can really call
me a Furry, but Babyfur charakters are just the Cutest things xD

Here's how I envision my ABDL Rapunzel (Artwork by PieceofSoap)

Pampered.png

Rapunzel is four feet and five inches tall in the world of my fanfiction. Isn't she adorably precious? Would you want her as your living baby doll?

Reactions: Backwords and GermanDL
Sleeping Beauty could have been diapered. Snow White too, maybe.

DippyDawg said:

I prefer diapered princesses who are 18+ in canon. I love your icon, by the way. Goofy Baby is cute. Maybe Rapunzel and Baby Goofy can be playmates together?

Last edited:
Reactions: DippyDawg
Well i bet there is everything in a Diaper online ^^'

GermanDL said:
Also Marvel

Oh and i like Diapers as well :D

I love the Sequels <3

I love me some DISNEY, except Pocahontas yeah um not take that movie awayYIKES

• Haha
Reactions: dynodoggo
Rapunzel, Cinderella, Tiana, Anna, and Elsa are diapered beauties in my world. They deserve only the thickest, comfiest, and cushiest padding in all of the fabled realms. Eight-inch-thick Pampers are what Rapunzel loves best of all. Just close your eyes and imagine Rapunzel doing dirty dancing in her diapers while wildly wiggling her crotch and bottom as she enjoys herself until she orgasms in her baby voice like a good little girl. She is seductive and childlike all at once.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Backwords and Blathers
Huge Disney fan here, though I never really envisage any characters as wearing diapers. I can't resist any ABDL clothing with Mickey, Winnie, or 101 Dalmatians on them.

As for the ladies, I have a bit of a crush on Rapunzel, Anna, Ariel, Wendy, Alice, and Belle, though that's more my 'big' side. :)

Reactions: Backwords
DippyDawg said:
Just imagine Sleeping Beauty's diaper after years of sleeping. I just hope it has good odour containment.

• Haha
ElPulpo said:
Just imagine Sleeping Beauty's diaper after years of sleeping. I just hope it has good odour containment.
Well i guess shes sleeping, but only for some Minutes in all the time that passed,
because time on that whole castle was frozen by the ferries if i remember correct ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back