Diapered at work!

Owls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Took a big risk today and wore a megamax (pink of course šŸ˜) to work.

Hoping no one notices. Honestly it's fun being on edge at work. Can't wait for it to get nice and soggy.

Anyone else brave enough to wear to work? This took me ages to get the courage!

• Love
Reactions: XavierHutcherson, BlueDude, Canadianfalls and 4 others
Yes but since Iā€™ve worked from home for the past six years, it hasnā€™t been a challenge. When I worked I outside the home, I would do it on occasion. I enjoyed the thrill of it. Just make sure you have a reasonable explanation in case you are discovered. The ABDL diapers will make that more difficult.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and Saturatedandsodden25
Owls said:

Hoping no one notices. Honestly it's fun being on edge at work. Can't wait for it to get nice and soggy.

Work is one of the main reasons I wear diapers. Out in the field, there isn't always a convenient toilet, and I despise worksite portapottys. Frankly, I would rather pee my pants than use one of those plastic cesspits.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and Pantyman
Felstormvortex said:
Work is one of the main reasons I wear diapers. Out in the field, there isn't always a convenient toilet, and I despise worksite portapottys. Frankly, I would rather pee my pants than use one of those plastic cesspits.
Exactly. I'm a tradesman at a major airport and there are allot of time a bathroom is not available or it utterly disgusting. I can be working with my hands,stop and relax,and pee away. It's also break the monotony sometimes.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Chrissie and Deleted member 66129
Owls said:

iā€™ve been wearing them to work or rather 24/7 for about 4-5 weeks now (including work of course) i tend to wear loose pants or have something covering my bottom/tied around my waist. iā€™ll probably buy some long work appropriate skirts here soon. i still do get a bit anxious when changing at work doing my best to make sure i donā€™t have baby powder on me anywhere on my clothes but itā€™s so comfortable to wear no matter wherever whenever.

• Love
Reactions: fayeDL, Ortler, TheGreatWave and 2 others
Pantyman said:
Exactly. I'm a tradesman at a major airport and there are allot of time a bathroom is not available or it utterly disgusting. I can be working with my hands,stop and relax,and pee away. It's also break the monotony sometimes.
There's so many trades guys that wear diapers. I'm a welder and we simply refer to them as "long-bead urinals". You get into running a meters long tandem weld, you don't have the option of just stopping the weld to go drop trousers and whiz in the weeds.

If you think about it, way more normies wear diapers than people with a fetish. ABDLs are just enthusiastic about something that's an embarrassing burden, or a utilitarian tool on the same level as a socket wrench.

Reactions: fayeDL, Napincolove, Canadianfalls and 2 others
Felstormvortex said:
There's so many trades guys that wear diapers. I'm a welder and we simply refer to them as "long-bead urinals". You get into running a meters long tandem weld, you don't have the option of just stopping the weld to go drop trousers and whiz in the weeds.

If you think about it, way more normies wear diapers than people with a fetish. ABDLs are just enthusiastic about something that's an embarrassing burden, or a utilitarian tool on the same level as a socket wrench.
Yes I agree that true abdl people are really enthusiastic about them but I will say after years of wearing at work I am more then willing to wear a pink over the top juvenile pattern at night. I definitely wouldn't have done that a couple years ago.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Pantyman said:
Yes I agree that true abdl people are really enthusiastic about them but I will say after years of wearing at work I am more then willing to wear a pink over the top juvenile pattern at night. I definitely wouldn't have done that a couple years ago.
I have kind of a running list of what I can wear at work all day and not have to worry about leaks. Betterdry, North Shore, and Rears Inspire have been my go-to for everyday for about two years now.

When it comes to my kink, I guess I still like plain white diapers, but the bulkier the better.

Felstormvortex said:
I have kind of a running list of what I can wear at work all day and not have to worry about leaks. Betterdry, North Shore, and Rears Inspire have been my go-to for everyday for about two years now.

When it comes to my kink, I guess I still like plain white diapers, but the bulkier the better.
I've worn all those diapers with a high capacity booster. They can be so thirsty it's incredible and šŸ˜Š

Yup. I prefer the higher capacity with boosters so I can have the peace of mind if not having to worry about leaks. I wear pants that is 2 sizes larger to accommodate the bulkiness of the diapers.

Pantyman said:
I've worn all those diapers with a high capacity booster. They can be so thirsty it's incredible and šŸ˜Š
I've had terrible luck with boosters. The only ones I ever had any luck with are the Tranquility liners. Two of them actually do something and since they're like 90% SAP the squish is delightful.

Felstormvortex said:
I've had terrible luck with boosters. The only ones I ever had any luck with are the Tranquility liners. Two of them actually do something and since they're like 90% SAP the squish is delightful.
Oh I love boosters. Tykables and rearz are my favorite

I get the tykables subscription service and boosters. I wear everyday and work in Data centers. It can be over a quarter mile walk to a bathroom and stopping means cleaning everything up and locking up. Kill and hour just for a whiz? I'm also UI so it just makes sense for me but I'm always looking for others that might be of the same mindset

Last edited:
I didnā€™t wear diapers to work today but I wore my boys undies today. Targetā€™s Cat&Jack brand XL with Dino prints. Except I chose one of the ones with blue and white stripes. I purposely pulled them up make them more visible but yet I didnā€™t want to get caught. Itā€™s kind of a weird thing. Because that pattern isnā€™t much different than a common adult pattern. If I had Dinos on it. Then yeah I would have drawn some attention. It was me just knowing that I was doing something taboo and secretly trying to show it off. Even if no one knows or cares. I did have some Dino undies from Childrenā€™s Place that I tried to make visible but they kept creeping back down. Probably better that way.

Felstormvortex said:

Funny you should mention diapers as a utilitarian tool. Brought to mind an episode of Chicago PD when Olinsky and Ruzek were in a convenience store, getting items to prepare for a stakeout and diapers were purchased.

Iā€™ve been wearing to work for several years now. When I first started out, I didnā€™t use them, just wore them and still used the toilet as needed. I now work a desk job in an office, but the environment I worked in, prior to this position, especially during the summer, was not diaper-wearer-friendly, as it required me to be on my feet most of the day and very physical. But my desire to wear overshadowed the discomfort so I did regardlessā€¦which was not the most healthy decision as Iā€™ve explained in another thread.

Getting caught is of great concern so rarely do I wear printed anymore, as Iā€™m sure that would be hard to explain. Fear of my shirt riding up while climbing stairs and ladders was there but I found some singlets I wear, which ultimately function as a onesie. Plenty of employees have ripped their pants on stuff working there so that was another reason to be nervous. Fortunately, the only clothing I ever ripped were pullovers and a belt, which was there for more so fashion, not so much function so no exposure then either.

Changing is a huge inconvenient hassle that Iā€™ve posted about in another thread, so these days, I wear overnight diapers with overnight booster pads and that lasts me the day. If Iā€™m worried about possibly leaking, I may turn the booster pad around and let the back half get some use or use the toilet. Itā€™s when impromptu visits to a bar or restaurant after work that really create issues. I do keep diapers in my trunk, but that entails figuring out someplace to change on the way or there.

Iā€™m too shy to try. The consequences of getting caught doesnā€™t outweigh the pleasure of wearing. The idea is a thrill though.

LilHotRod said:
Funny you should mention diapers as a utilitarian tool. Brought to mind an episode of Chicago PD when Olinsky and Ruzek were in a convenience store, getting items to prepare for a stakeout and diapers were purchased.
Way more normies wear diapers than people that have fetishes. Which is why I find it amusing when people are scared about getting outed.

Felstormvortex said:
Way more normies wear diapers than people that have fetishes. Which is why I find it amusing when people are scared about getting outed.
ā€¦which is why I wear plain, non-printed most of the time. More likely to be believed as a ā€œtoolā€ should I ever get caught.

LilHotRod said:
ā€¦which is why I wear plain, non-printed most of the time. More likely to be believed as a ā€œtoolā€ should I ever get caught.
Yeah. Printed ABDL diapers are probably gonna raise an eyebrow, but seriously doubt anyone is ever going to say anything about it. I've literally welded all day with my diaper waistband poking out the back of my pants and never caught any flak for it.

If a normie sees visible diaper lines or an elastic sticking out above your pants the last thing they'll probably be thinking is, "Oh it's one of those adult baby diaper lover weirdos!". No they're going to do the normie thing and pretend like they saw nothing and carry on doing normie things.

Getting "caught" and called out is a humiliation fantasy that runs exclusively with our crowd as a kink.

• Love
Reactions: XavierHutcherson, Pantyman and joemama
Back