Diaper

Peepeegirl

Just bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What is a good medical diaper in the USA I will visiti and wanna buy but can’t be abdl because I will stay at my friends house and I prefer cloth backed ones?

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
Attends premier.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Peepeegirl
NorthShore MEGAMAX order online. How long will you be staying in the U.S.?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed
20 days

Reactions: diaperdude
You’re not trying to keep your need for protection secret from her, right? You could order from Brazil for delivery to your friend’s place.

She bows I bedwet but I want get good diapers

Reactions: diaperdude
Peepeegirl said:
She bows I bedwet but I want get good diapers
MEGAMAX is a great diaper. See it at northshorecare.com. It comes in colors and white.

Last edited:
Peepeegirl said:
What is a good medical diaper in the USA I will visiti and wanna buy but can’t be abdl because I will stay at my friends house and I prefer cloth backed ones?

Here's some links to stores that can ship to your friends house. There are all all white and good capacity.

She want's cloth like folks.

Seni Quattro. Order through Amazon. It’s the best cloth-like backed disposable I’ve tried.

I should add that Seni diapers are also cheaper than other brands if you buy by the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, TenaciousDL, BigAl2 and 1 other person
I love Seni Quatros. They are available from HPFY, LL Medico, and probably other vendors as well. They are cloth-backed, very comfortable, and highly absorbent. I never thought a cloth-backed disposable would become one of my favorites, but these won me over (I use them for overnight). Oh, they are also one of the best values in premium diapers. They are quite inexpensive. In my haste to reply, I missed Eclectic's post. Nice to see there are other fans. I'll add that Seni Quatros are far cheaper than other (lesser) diapers even if you buy by the pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, Eclectic, BigAl2 and 1 other person
What I look I liked them
TenaciousDL said:
I love Seni Quatros. They are available from HPFY, LL Medico, and probably other vendors as well. They are cloth-backed, very comfortable, and highly absorbent. I never thought a cloth-backed disposable would become one of my favorites, but these won me over (I use them for overnight). Oh, they are also one of the best values in premium diapers. They are quite inexpensive. In my haste to reply, I missed Eclectic's post. Nice to see there are other fans. I'll add that Seni Quatros are far cheaper than other (lesser) diapers even if you buy by the pack.

Reactions: BigAl2
BigAl1 said:
She want's cloth like folks.
NorthShore offers several cloth back options, including MegaMax AirLock and AirLock Lite with adhesive tabs and a landing zone in addition to the MegaMax Air and Air Supreme which have hook and loop tabs.

Reactions: BigAl2
Word of caution on the Air Supreme. They are my wife's favorite and previously has encountered no issues with them, but the most recent batch we got has been really sub-par quality wise. Previous batches could last anywhere from several hours to all night depending on how many times she uses them, with the interior padding still remaining quite firm and absorbent, but the most recent pack we opened gets really soggy and almost liquidy-squishy after just two moderate uses, and sags really badly with the SAP falling down to the center in clumps. Also, on this most recent pack, we are currently 3 for 3 as far as the bottom right tape (and only that one) as viewed from her perspective randomly tearing open when she rolls over after only an hour or two of wearing, and needing to be reinforced with a bit of duct tape.

Hopefully this is just a bad batch and not a permanent reduction in the quality of the Air Supreme, or else we'll need to switch to a different product.

Last edited:
I prefer the North shore Megamax airlock lites. They are cloth backed, discreet, and reliable. Only considerations are that the landing zone is crinkly (but not noticable under clothing) and the tapes are probably too sticky (great for keeping the diaper in place, but bad if you have limited dexterity in your fingers)

Back