Diaper Wearers 🩵

ShyGirl91

A sweet & innocent who just wants to be held
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
What's the most daring thing you've done while wearing? And did you get caught? What happened? 🤭

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Blekyss, Neroforte and 5 others
When I was 17-18 I bought a pack of the old school plastic backed Depends with the tapes. Around 12am - 1am I went for a walk outside wearing only the diaper thinking there would be nobody out. I luckily saw one of the guys I knew in the neighborhood before he saw me and was able to duck between two cars until he was gone. I quickly went back inside. Haven't done that again.

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Blekyss, satinbottom and 12 others
Dome said:
When I was 17-18 I bought a pack of the old school plastic backed Depends with the tapes. Around 12am - 1am I went for a walk outside wearing only the diaper thinking there would be nobody out. I luckily saw one of the guys I knew in the neighborhood before he saw me and was able to duck between two cars until he was gone. I quickly went back inside. Haven't done that again.
Brave soul!! I'm sure your heart was pounding! 😱

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling and Angelapinks
ShyGirl91 said:
At first it was just from the excitement of being outside like that then it was from the fear. Quite the mix of emotions that night.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Diprs2 and ShyGirl91
Dome said:
At first it was just from the excitement of being outside like that then it was from the fear. Quite the mix of emotions that night.
Oh, I'm sure!! I'd be so paranoid thinking everyone and their dog was watching me. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude, Chrissie, Diprs2 and 1 other person
ShyGirl91 said:
I have not done it in a diaper but I have walked on a beach in just white plastic panties. It was in the late evening at a cottage I had rented and I thought I would be alone, I was not but luckily saw them before they saw me and ducked out of sight behind a boat. The couple were walking their dog and I thought the dog would start barking as they came near but they threw a ball into the surf and distracted him and themselves lucky for me.

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck, Seasonedcitizen, Chrissie and 3 others
Angelapinks said:
I have not done it in a diaper but I have walked on a beach in just white plastic panties. It was in the late evening at a cottage I had rented and I thought I would be alone, I was not but luckily saw them before they saw me and ducked out of sight behind a boat. The couple were walking their dog and I thought the dog would start barking as they came near but they threw a ball into the surf and distracted him and themselves lucky for me.
I'd have been freaking out 😱💕

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
ShyGirl91 said:
What's the most daring thing you've done while wearing? And did you get caught? What happened? 🤭
I’d have to refer back to the time I had to go to work diapered because of an emergency and there was no time to change. No one noticed or that said anything.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Seasonedcitizen, LiddleBigBoy and 3 others
diaperdude said:
I’d have to refer back to the time I had to go to work diapered because of an emergency and there was no time to change. No one noticed or that said anything.
That's intense!! 🤯

Reactions: Neroforte, Diprs2 and diaperdude
Diapers are my normal every day underwear I see nothing daring about them

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Neroforte, TommyTheDiaperDuck and 4 others
As a Truck Driver I see a lot of places. There are dead spots in Nevada Montana Arizona Oregon there are roads out there you may never see another driver person. In Nevada one day at the top of a pass there is a pull out where I can park my truck. One day I decided I was going to go for a hike at the top of this pass in only my diaper and shoes was out there a couple hours never saw another person but it was really exhilarating.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Neroforte, littlemoosey and 13 others
Kirisin said:
As a Truck Driver I see a lot of places. There are dead spots in Nevada Montana Arizona Oregon there are roads out there you may never see another driver person. In Nevada one day at the top of a pass there is a pull out where I can park my truck. One day I decided I was going to go for a hike at the top of this pass in only my diaper and shoes was out there a couple hours never saw another person but it was really exhilarating.
Man, I need some of your confidence!! ❤️ I bet it was thrilling!

Reactions: Neroforte, littlemoosey, LiddleBigBoy and 4 others
ShyGirl91 said:
Man, I need some of your confidence!! ❤️ I bet it was thrilling!
It was awesone

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks and ShyGirl91
I'm not exactly the daring type, so I rarely get more dangerous than public wearing with lots of precautions. Probably the most daring I've ever been is when I wore a diaper for a 5 hour drive to a concert, and had to change in my car in the parking lot. And one time I was wearing in a store and I went to an empty aisle and took a quick diaper selfie to send to a friend.

Reactions: Diprs2, Kirisin and ShyGirl91
RJDodger said:
I'm not exactly the daring type, so I rarely get more dangerous than public wearing with lots of precautions. Probably the most daring I've ever been is when I wore a diaper for a 5 hour drive to a concert, and had to change in my car in the parking lot. And one time I was wearing in a store and I went to an empty aisle and took a quick diaper selfie to send to a friend.
I wouldn't even be daring enough to do the selfie!! 😱 My heart would beat out of my chest!

Reactions: Diprs2, diaperdude, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Probably daring I've done is this last March i spent a whole weekend wearing out of town. I went hiking at state parks, out to eat and shopping. Most places were pretty busy. Not sure if anyone noticed.

Reactions: Diprs2, Kirisin and ShyGirl91
Swagsoh said:
Probably daring I've done is this last March i spent a whole weekend wearing out of town. I went hiking at state parks, out to eat and shopping. Most places were pretty busy. Not sure if anyone noticed.
I bet that was nice! I haven't worked up to that amount of courage, yet. 🩵

Reactions: Neroforte, Diprs2, Kirisin and 3 others
Maybe it not so impressive ??
Did run out to the mail box a few time during the day get the mail in my diaper and diaper cover !

Reactions: richieboy, Chrissie, Diprs2 and 9 others
ShyGirl91 said:
I bet that was nice! I haven't worked up to that amount of courage, yet. 🩵
Most nervous thing was doing changes in public bathrooms while people going in and out. Needless to say probably took 10 mins or so. Also I went out to eat at a sit down restaurant with open back chair and my back was facing the aisle anything 🙃 could have been hanging out. .

• Haha
Reactions: camdendl, theancientmariner, Diprs2 and 2 others
Rita said:
Maybe it not so impressive ??
Did run out to the mail box a few time during the day get the mail in my diaper and diaper cover !
That's totally impressive! I couldn't do that!!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Diprs2 and Kirisin
Back