Diaper Storage… where do you keep yours?

jjpadded

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’m inquisitive to know where people store, hide or keep their diapers? For years now I’ve hidden mine under the bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: fleckothefennec and cltabdl
I have a walk through closet I keep them in.

Reactions: littledreamers333
My diapers are in my bathroom near the toilet.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Walk in closet

I keep the bulk of them in my bedroom closet, some by my bed on a shelf with other changing supplies, and another little stash on my large sectional in the living room with a change mat (washable bed soaker) and change supplies

Not hidden as such as it’s not a secret but everything is stored in my closet for convenience.

Reactions: Tommy10
My closet, but I'm single(ish) atm. Anyone that comes over has no real reason to be in my room. If it becomes I a thing where a gf is going into my closet, I'm reasonably sure we have an understanding.

I have a chest of drawers with 6 drawers. 3 really deep drawers and 3 standard. I use to of the deep drawers for a mix of diapers. The drawers are deep enough to put 3 packs of diapers each and the diapers are standing up like when they are in the packaging. 2 of the 3 standard drawers contain my onsies and some random diapers.
In my garage are 3 pallets that are stacked with boxes of diapers. Some are full and unopened but most have a few taken out. This is my supply that I pull from to stock my drawers.

My wife accepts my AB/DL side. I have them in our room. I have a shelf of open diapers (about 120 diapers) and 2/3 of the space under our king size bed is full of packs of unopened diapers.

• Love
Reactions: GaruDL and abdl86
actual baby diaper boxes are the best!

Attachments

• 1869624B-9533-4E78-90F4-5C5F85B7E313.jpeg
    1869624B-9533-4E78-90F4-5C5F85B7E313.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 32C011E3-25F5-43ED-840C-20539158A1B4.jpeg
    32C011E3-25F5-43ED-840C-20539158A1B4.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, TigerDL, billybobtombo and 2 others
MASONJAR said:
actual baby diaper boxes are the best!
special as they are designed to store diapers :)

Reactions: TigerDL and MASONJAR
I keep them under my bed too. It has storage under it with sliding doors. It's hidden even more by an easily slideable table in front of it.

Reactions: Toddler80
I have a big lockable wooden chest I keep my stuff in.

jjpadded said:
I’m inquisitive to know where people store, hide or keep their diapers? For years now I’ve hidden mine under the bed.
In my wardrobe and under my bed. I don't really hide anymore as my immediate and close family know. my PFP is my nappy cupboard. I store 2 of each kind at a time so i can just grab one.

Last edited:
Most of mine are in a wardrobe in my room that I don't use for anything other than ABDL stuff, but I also keep some nappies on hand and ready to use in a draw that is easier to get them out of.

Reactions: lilstevie56
In my closet

Mine are under the bed although not hidden, if you entered by bedroom because of the position of the bed you would likely see them but I don't tend to have people over in my room often and they're convenient there. If someone is coming over but unlikely to go in my bedroom I just shove a blanket under the bed blocking them off just in case the person does end up peeking into my room for some reason. If someone's coming to stay with me then I tend to move them and hide them either at the back of the wardrobe or put them in a suitcase so they're definitely out of sight. I generally only buy plain or medical diapers now (nothing ABDL printed) as well so that if ever anybody did see them I could say they were for bedwetting or similar.

In our basement in a metal lockable box behind some collapsible coolers under a paper box containing spare light bulbs. In other-words, buried the in a way I can quickly and quietly get to them so the kids don’t discover them.

I’m looking forward to being able to put them in my underwear drawer when the kids are haopfully out of the house. 7 years.

I have a big lockable closet that I use for the storage of my diapers, but I have been on a shopping spree lately and it's full now. I have hidden some closed packs behind my records as I have built in my turntables so that the spot between my records is obscured. I shouldn't buy so many diapers but I guess I'm addicted :LOL:

I keep mine in two places. I have a big chest in the garage that I can keep 4 packs in- and then I have a bunch of cardboard boxes that can store another 4 packs of diapers if they are taken out of the packages.

My wife doesn’t know I’m wearing again- so I have to keep things hidden. Although- she’s given me hints lately that she knows; I just don’t have the courage to come clean to her again. 👶

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: Samantha and PaddedShooterBooty27
Back