Not open for further replies.

Enegrybaby1

Energy Baby1
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Where do you Stored diapers and adult baby clothes? Or is it out open where everyone can see.🤫

mine's aways hidden it the cubord tucked in the corner out of sight

just in one of the drawers in my dresser for my daily go to but cases are stored in the basement just due to the size of them

Throughout my wife’s closet...the last place my 15yo son should be digging. But who knows😀

Reactions: Hohlt
Mine are in a bin in my garage although I wish I could have a dedicated diaper drawer. I do have a couple tucked away beneath my clothes in one of my drawers though.

Reactions: Hohlt
i keep all my stuff in drawers. i actually just started folding my diapers in half before putting them in the drawer rather than the usual three fold from the bag.

I keep my cloth diapers folded on top of my dresser in my bedroom. My disposables I keep in the pkg on the floor of my closet. I keep my plastic pants in my dresser. I hang my onesies in my closet.

I have about 20 out in the open sitting where they can't be seen from my door, but can be from my bed.
I have some more stashed in the top of my closet where anyone who opens it can see them
and the rest are in drawers of my dresser. (several in my underwear drawer and some in the bottom drawer)

Most of my stuff are in the closet, a drawer or a box. But some of my diapers are just placed under my bedroom desk (which I don't use anymore).

Since I live alone, I'm not really concerned with where my AB/DL items are on a day-to-day basis.

i bought way too many xd but that also means they'll last me a while before ill have to get more. that also means i have almost no space to hide them all. however, i was luckily able to hide them all in the cupboard above my bed and below my bed. really had to squeeze it in there xd

most of my diapers a stored in the draws underneath my changing table but all of my spear diapers a stored in my closet

Open diaper storage

1624049296117.jpeg

The rest kinda just hang out in the corner of the room

1624049335544.jpeg

Reactions: DiscreetDL and Seasonedcitizen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back