Diaper Sizing

Xemond

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
hey guys just a quick question looking for some advise , I'm in a bit of an annoying situation where i am to large for size small medical diapers to the point where the tabs are only just reaching and digging in to my skin but too small for medium to the point where the tabs are over lapping and i am leaking everywhere, is there a large size small or a small medium?

Reactions: Edgewater
It depends on where you get them from as each diaper size is different with other brands

Reactions: Eclectic and Edgewater
I have experimented a lot with tabbed diaper sizing and find that you’re better off getting them too large as opposed to on the small side. If you get them large, you can just pull the tabs tighter, but there’s enough material to cover you adequately. I find tab diapers that are on the small side, slide down or come undone particularly when well used

North American adult diapers tend to run on the larger size with China and some European running on the small side.

What brand name are you looking at as that sometimes help in understand what you are faced with. It would not be normal that one would find such a large size slot between size small and medium within a specific product group. But, if you are buying China products the size can vary widely as some of those products are transitional (off-specification) and such can happen.

Xemond said:
hey guys just a quick question looking for some advise , I'm in a bit of an annoying situation where i am to large for size small medical diapers to the point where the tabs are only just reaching and digging in to my skin but too small for medium to the point where the tabs are over lapping and i am leaking everywhere, is there a large size small or a small medium?
I’d suggest you try a small MegaMax.
They tend to come up big (against other disposables) and may be a good inbetween diaper for you.

Forced said:
I’d suggest you try a small MegaMax.
They tend to come up big (against other disposables) and may be a good inbetween diaper for you.
I’d say this is a decent recommendation only because MegaMax sizing is on the large size. Although the small may actually be too large for you. What’s your waist/hip size? Every diaper brand is going to fit a little bit different.

Back