Diaper Roulette

Mathew

Constant Wetter
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have a game I like to play with my diapers. I enjoy public wetting accedents. I'm always excited when my diaper leaks and people see that I've peed myself. My outside diapers come in packs of 14. Whenever I open a new pack I pick one diaper and poke holes in the crotch. Then I mix them up and put them in my diaper drawer. Everytime I put one on and go out in public I'm hopping I have on my special diaper. When I do pick the right one and pee myself in public I absolutely love it. Anyone who likes peeing themselves should try diapir roulette, it's alot of fun.

Reactions: Sidewinder
TVJoanna91 said:
That does sound fun. I have deliberately wet myself once before when walking the dog in the woods and it felt so naughty and good. No one saw me though. Do other people notice your wet legs? Does it bother you?
Just a few days ago I peed myself in doctor's office waiting for my appointment. My diaper leaked and I soaked my pants, I mean huge pee stain. There were about 10 people that all new I pissed myself. I talked with the staff and a couple of other patients about my lack of bladder control. I had a great time, love when people see I've pissed myself.

Mathew said:
Just a few days ago I peed myself in doctor's office waiting for my appointment. My diaper leaked and I soaked my pants, I mean huge pee stain. There were about 10 people that all new I pissed myself. I talked with the staff and a couple of other patients about my lack of bladder control. I had a great time, love when people see I've pissed myself.
admitting you like to give others the inconvenience of seeing your diaper leak and cleaning up your own pee will not win you friends on this site. You better be glad you posted this in "off topics" and you might wanna delete this before other people chime in with their opinions on this.

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy, blaincorrous, boostergold and 4 others
tails1234 said:
admitting you like to give others the inconvenience of seeing your diaper leak and cleaning up your own pee will not win you friends on this site. You better be glad you posted this in "off topics" and you might wanna delete this before other people chime in with their opinions on this.

tails1234 said:

Mathew said:
I have a game I like to play with my diapers. I enjoy public wetting accidents. I'm always excited when my diaper leaks and people see that I've peed myself. My outside diapers come in packs of 14. Whenever I open a new pack I pick one diaper and poke holes in the crotch. Then I mix them up and put them in my diaper drawer. Every time I put one on and go out in public I'm hopping I have on my special diaper. When I do pick the right one and pee myself in public I absolutely love it. Anyone who likes peeing themselves should try diaper roulette, it's a lot of fun.
I enjoy it when my diaper leaks, too, but preferably in the privacy of my own home.

I don't prefer to intentionally create a situation where I'm liable to cast a lot negative looks in my direction.

The first time I wet my diaper in public while running a few errands in my hometown, I was hoping against hope it didn't leak and fortunately, it didn't.

Sidewinder said:
I enjoy it when my diaper leaks, too, but preferably in the privacy of my own home.

I don't prefer to intentionally create a situation where I'm liable to cast a lot negative looks in my direction.

The first time I wet my diaper in public while running a few errands in my hometown, I was hoping against hope it didn't leak and fortunately, it didn't.
AEsahaettr said:
This sounds a lot like involving other people in your fetish which is poor form. It's not fundamentally different from being a flasher.
Not trying to make people part of my wetting fetish and I'm not exposing myself by flashing. I enjoy wetting myself in public or in private. I do like when people know I've peed myself because I think people make to big of a deal about it. Didn't mean to upset anyone and I'm sorry if I did.

AEsahaettr said:
Yes, that's engaging in exhibitionism with witnesses who didn't consent to participate. That's no different from flashing. You're just "flashing" something other than your genitals, and the fact there exist plausible explanations for your behavior other than the sexual thrill of a non-consensual encounter is protecting you legally. That doesn't make what you're doing ok.
There’s a basic difference than being exposed to a flasher if you’re one of those using the seating in this guy’s doctor’s office.

Reactions: tails1234
Back