Diaper Recommendations Needed

cphealth

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi! First time poster (ever, on the internet about anything abdl related), long time lurker. I'm after some diaper recommendations, I'm sorry they are so specific!

I am after some abdl style, ideally two tape, hook and loop style diapers that are cloth backed but don't have loads of overly babyish prints on them like (some design is fine, just not building blocks and teddies and stuff like ABU little kings, alphagatorz etc)

Allow me to justify my complicated request with some background. I have just 'come out' to my wife who has been really understanding, but given that I'm just a DL, doesn't really get why I would want to wear baby designs, which I get, and to a certain extent I don't either, although it troubles me less. My go to would be ABU cloth backed cushies, but they are just a tiny bit too babyish and also have just been discontinued :-(

The reason I haven't gone straight for medical diapers is that I was a health professional for many years which makes them a bit of a turn off, although currently I have some Tena Ultima (incidentally this really soft plastic backing is not too bad, but the fact that you can't retape them is really annoying).

I'm UK based so something easy to obtain here would be ideal! Hopefully there is something out there? Clarification questions welcome!

Reactions: VeiledDevotee
Welcome, @cphealth. Tough. Even without the UK-based constraint, I'm not able to think of any ABDL-targeted diapers that are clothlike, two-tabbed, and lack kiddish/babyish designs. If only there was a white version of the Kiddo Teddy! Reluctantly dipping back into the medical realm... Is the TENA ProSkin Stretch line available to you?

I really like the seni diapers. Might be a little to medical for you but they fit almost all your other criteria

Reactions: cphealth
Try NorthShore AirLock Disposable diapers

• Haha
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and cphealth
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @cphealth. Tough. Even without the UK-based constraint, I'm not able to think of any ABDL-targeted diapers that are clothlike, two-tabbed, and lack kiddish/babyish designs. If only there was a white version of the Kiddo Teddy! Reluctantly dipping back into the medical realm... Is the TENA ProSkin Stretch line available to you?
Appreciate the advice! If I had to give up anything it would be the 2 tapes, I don't know that it helps much. There are plain white diapers from most of the major abdl brands but they tend to be that thick thick plastic.

Also, has anyone tried Tykables deluge? They look quite fun without being overly babyish, don't know if the plastic is going to be super thick though

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and Lostdiapersboy
cphealth said:
Appreciate the advice! If I had to give up anything it would be the 2 tapes, I don't know that it helps much. There are plain white diapers from most of the major abdl brands but they tend to be that thick thick plastic.
Well the NorthShore Airlock Diapers are very absorbent and the outer layer is cloth like material. The Airlock from NorthShore Diapers has 2 tapes. I personally use them for myself

@WearingLuvsPro unfortunately the only thing available in the UK is megamax

Two tape makes it tough, there are only a handful of ABDL diapers that are 2 tape and most have babyish prints.

Reactions: TigerDL
cphealth said:
Hi! First time poster (ever, on the internet about anything abdl related), long time lurker. I'm after some diaper recommendations, I'm sorry they are so specific!

I am after some abdl style, ideally two tape, hook and loop style diapers that are cloth backed but don't have loads of overly babyish prints on them like (some design is fine, just not building blocks and teddies and stuff like ABU little kings, alphagatorz etc)

Allow me to justify my complicated request with some background. I have just 'come out' to my wife who has been really understanding, but given that I'm just a DL, doesn't really get why I would want to wear baby designs, which I get, and to a certain extent I don't either, although it troubles me less. My go to would be ABU cloth backed cushies, but they are just a tiny bit too babyish and also have just been discontinued :-(

The reason I haven't gone straight for medical diapers is that I was a health professional for many years which makes them a bit of a turn off, although currently I have some Tena Ultima (incidentally this really soft plastic backing is not too bad, but the fact that you can't retape them is really annoying).

I'm UK based so something easy to obtain here would be ideal! Hopefully there is something out there? Clarification questions welcome!
I’m also a uk wear but I have UIC
NRU do a Str8up blue which I wear for work up to 12hrs at a time but it’s four tape system I’m not into patterns either this is an awesome nappy

The problem you'll find is that 2-tape diapers are meant to make the diapers seem more babyish, more similar to current or past baby diapers, so their prints will tend to be babyish to go along with this. If you want less all-over design, just design on the landing zone, then ABU's SDKs and Kiddo's Junior Plus could be worth looking into; the designs on the landing zones might be a little babyish for you, but being limited to the landing zone might help.

Cloth-backed 2-tape is even tougher for ABDL diapers, the only ones I know of are the Kiddo Teddys like Cottontail mentioned.

cphealth said:
Also, has anyone tried Tykables deluge? They look quite fun without being overly babyish, don't know if the plastic is going to be super thick though
Tykables Deluge hasn't been released yet, coming soon this summer according to their website. But something similar from them are the Cammies. Lots of people like them for not being so babyish in design. I'm guessing the Deluge are being added to accompany the Cammies for a similar audience.

The plastic will be quite thick though, they use Tykable's "toddler tough plastic"

If you're willing to compromise on basically all your criteria except the design, Rearz Rebels are also in a similar category of non-babyish designs. But they are plastic-backed, adhesive tape, 4 tape, so opposite of all your other criteria.

Thanks @TigerDL ! I was actually looking at the Cammies last night. I think I might give them a go and see. I was bought Tena Ultima by mistake thinking it was cloth and actually I quite like it apart from the annoying single use tapes.

Reactions: TigerDL
TigerDL said:
The plastic will be quite thick though, they use Tykable's "toddler tough plastic"
Oh, and I forgot to mention, the one diaper Tykables has with softer "Baby Butter Plastic" is the Little Builders, which has a lower capacity than their other diapers. They say the tough plastic is needed to hold up to the higher capacity ones.

Back