Diaper Punished

I have to join you guys in expressing my surprise that DP was a real thing. I remember myself imagining being punished like that since I was 6-7 y.o. but would never have believed that this might have really happened.

mskvor said:
I have to join you guys in expressing my surprise that DP was a real thing. I remember myself imagining being punished like that since I was 6-7 y.o. but would never have believed that this might have really happened.
There was even a site that we don't like that promoted the practice.
But you need to be a private member. Over the years I have seen some bad things. I guess people can think it doesn't do harm but they don't think what it can do to the child's mind. I wear diapers because of that once or twice punishment.
I don't remember how long I wore them or mom kept me in them how many days. But other pressures also contribute to it over the years.

foxkits said:
There was even a site that we don't like that promoted the practice.
But you need to be a private member. Over the years I have seen some bad things. I guess people can think it doesn't do harm but they don't think what it can do to the child's mind. I wear diapers because of that once or twice punishment.
I don't remember how long I wore them or mom kept me in them how many days. But other pressures also contribute to it over the years.
I absolutely agree with you that this is/was a cruel destructive punishment. I am sorry for all those having to get through it.
MS

mskvor said:
I absolutely agree with you that this is/was a cruel destructive punishment. I am sorry for all those having to get through it.
MS
In my time period this punishment was widespread 1960s shaming was the tools used . Parents raised kids as they were raised my parents were born in the 30s spare the rod spoil the child. My dad had wetting problems too. They thought he was lazy punished him too .But I don't know if they diaper shamed him.
I do know you are to be a man no wimps. Was the mind set. Which his parents were born 1901. Kids were not coddle back then eather.

Last edited:
foxkits said:
In my time period this punishment was widespread 1960s shaming was the tools used . Parents raised kids as they were raised my parents were born in the 30s spare the rod spoil the child. My dad had wetting problems too. They thought he was lazy punished him too .But I don't know if they diaper shamed him.
I do know you are to be a man no wimps. Was the mind set. Which his parents were born 1901. Kids were not coddle back then eather.
Luckily the times are changing and sometimes even in a good way.

P.s. By the old site promoting the DP you mean the Dexxxr’s one? I can’t think about other at the moment.

Back