Diaper Punished

Bbjames

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
When I was a child from 3-11 I had some sort of fear to poop. I really can’t explain it. Even right now thinking about it. I have no idea. What I would do was kneel down on my left foot that was placed perfectly between my buttocks and allow the feeling of the release of having a bowel movement. I did like that feeling.
When I was very young I used to not wipe myself properly and would get stains in my underwear. Sometimes caked on poop. My mother would get upset and threaten me with being put back into diapers. I think I wanted to be put back. I used to run into the bedroom where my baby brother would have his diaper changed and throw myself into the bed beside him whenever my mom would say “Lets change your diaper”.
A couple of time she would start to undo my pants and was more than willing to put me in his Pampers. But I would always run away.
Except after many times of dirty underwear. I think I was about 5. My mom grabbed me and pulled me into the bedroom and stripped my pants off and put me in a diaper.
Powder and everything. I cried but I loved it.
I’m positive this is the reason I love being in diapers.
Does anyone have a similar story?
There is more to this story. If anyone is interested it’s cool

Last edited:
Reactions: DIAPERBOY920, Seabear, Kirisin and 2 others
Would love a 2nd part!

Reactions: skylavender
WeatherCow said:
Would love a 2nd part!
Hey WeatherCow….I know my post sounds fake. It’s actually a true story. I’ve never talked to my parents about it. My father put me in a diaper one time as well. He just did what my mother said. Actually, my mother gave him shit for doing it. When she got home from grocery shopping (it was a Friday evening….she always shopped on Friday’s at that time…I will never forget it) I went to her in my pyjamas (matching button top and shorts actually) with this big white toddler Pampers showing underneath the shorts. One tape had popped open on the right. But during the evening as I was playing with legos in the diaper, I made sure that tape was secure. The Pamper felt so amazing. So loud and thick. I was 4 1/2. I couldn’t close my legs I remember. It was heaven. I had to pretend I was embarrassed when she got home and she slid it off me. She didn’t untape the other side. I remember stepping out of it. Then she scolded my dad in Polish! That’s our background. So I had no idea what she said. But my father seemed upset. He is a simple man. Little education. Very sensitive. He was upset. He thought he was doing right by her because I had poop in my underwear.

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles, Diprs2 and WeatherCow
Lets here more of your story

Bbjames said:
Hey WeatherCow….I know my post sounds fake. It’s actually a true story. I’ve never talked to my parents about it. My father put me in a diaper one time as well. He just did what my mother said. Actually, my mother gave him shit for doing it. When she got home from grocery shopping (it was a Friday evening….she always shopped on Friday’s at that time…I will never forget it) I went to her in my pyjamas (matching button top and shorts actually) with this big white toddler Pampers showing underneath the shorts. One tape had popped open on the right. But during the evening as I was playing with legos in the diaper, I made sure that tape was secure. The Pamper felt so amazing. So loud and thick. I was 4 1/2. I couldn’t close my legs I remember. It was heaven. I had to pretend I was embarrassed when she got home and she slid it off me. She didn’t untape the other side. I remember stepping out of it. Then she scolded my dad in Polish! That’s our background. So I had no idea what she said. But my father seemed upset. He is a simple man. Little education. Very sensitive. He was upset. He thought he was doing right by her because I had poop in my underwear.
did you often poop in your underwear or have caked on poop in them ?

Actually I never literally “pooped” in my underwear on purpose. I never even accidentally messed myself. It was always residuals from either sitting on my foot because I had some weird fear of shitting in a toilet (I kinda explained it at the beginning of this chat…not really that well lol. Sorry) or when I eventually did use the washroom I guess I was not to good at cleaning myself up and I would get kinda itchy and scratch my ass. Thereby getting poo in my underwear. Quite a few times eventually it would kinda get caked on. Those would be the times (if I wasn’t able to change in time and/or wash my underwear in the bathroom sink to hide the evidence) that it caught my mother would punish me and make me wear my baby brothers Pampers for a day or two. The longest was an entire weekend. Of course we would visit both grandmother on the weekends. Mainly on Sunday after church. I have to admit I am thankful my mom didn’t have me wear the diaper in church. Right after it was done i was laid down in the back seat of the car, pants and underwear pulled down to my ankles ( hard to get away I suppose) and was diapered like a baby. I wish I could have told her I really love when she forcefully put me in Pampers. But I was embarrassed and of course I knew even at the age this was supposed to be a punishment. After the diaper was taped up she took off my pants and underwear, took away the underwear and put the pants back on me. It was very obvious I had a diaper on still. But at least she spared the humiliation of having my grandmother’s and aunt seeing me in a baby diaper. But they knew. It was very loud. Sorry for going on so long lol.

Reactions: thesandmanhimself, Jorelaxed, LittleBoyCuddles and 2 others
Did your parents gave you a spanking before they put you in a diaper too or just a diaper?

Reactions: Diprs2
No spanking. Just kind of yelled at or scolded for acting like a baby would. Of course only babies poo or pee their pants right? At the time it was humiliating. But I didn’t know what that feeling was that young. Along with my love of being diapered I do like to be spanked whilst wearing them and talked down to to be humiliated. It’s so strange how our brains work. Anyone else feel this as well?

Reactions: LittleBoyCuddles and Diprs2
Bbjames said:
Actually I never literally “pooped” in my underwear on purpose. I never even accidentally messed myself. It was always residuals from either sitting on my foot because I had some weird fear of shitting in a toilet (I kinda explained it at the beginning of this chat…not really that well lol. Sorry) or when I eventually did use the washroom I guess I was not to good at cleaning myself up and I would get kinda itchy and scratch my ass. Thereby getting poo in my underwear. Quite a few times eventually it would kinda get caked on. Those would be the times (if I wasn’t able to change in time and/or wash my underwear in the bathroom sink to hide the evidence) that it caught my mother would punish me and make me wear my baby brothers Pampers for a day or two. The longest was an entire weekend. Of course we would visit both grandmother on the weekends. Mainly on Sunday after church. I have to admit I am thankful my mom didn’t have me wear the diaper in church. Right after it was done i was laid down in the back seat of the car, pants and underwear pulled down to my ankles ( hard to get away I suppose) and was diapered like a baby. I wish I could have told her I really love when she forcefully put me in Pampers. But I was embarrassed and of course I knew even at the age this was supposed to be a punishment. After the diaper was taped up she took off my pants and underwear, took away the underwear and put the pants back on me. It was very obvious I had a diaper on still. But at least she spared the humiliation of having my grandmother’s and aunt seeing me in a baby diaper. But they knew. It was very loud. Sorry for going on so long lol.
Lots of underwear gets dirty from scratching an itchy butt and ending up with heavy poo streaks in them.

I know of many people who were diaper-punished as kids; I was threatened with it many times and had a cousin who I saw wear cloth diapers on occasion because toddler Pampers wouldn't fit him. When we'd go visit and he was in diapers, he and I would play together. I envied him, in a t-shirt, shoes and a diaper...I wanted to be in a diaper, too, whenever I was there. Badly.

Diaper punishment of children was common in the '60s and the '70s. It's just the way it was back then. 🤔

Reactions: PaddedRita, LittleCamo, Jorelaxed and 4 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
I know of many people who were diaper-punished as kids; I was threatened with it many times and had a cousin who I saw wear cloth diapers on occasion because toddler Pampers wouldn't fit him. When we'd go visit and he was in diapers, he and I would play together. I envied him, in a t-shirt, shoes and a diaper...I wanted to be in a diaper, too, whenever I was there. Badly.

Diaper punishment of children was common in the '60s and the '70s. It's just the way it was back then. 🤔
Oh wow! I can imagine the crazy urges and jealousy you were feeling seeing and hearing your cousin when he was in Pampers. It would have driven me absolutely nuts lol. Aweee poor SueEllen. 😞 If I was your cousin I would have stolen a Pamper and some powder and put it on your cute bummy. All we have is family!!! 🥰🥰

Bbjames said:
When I was a child from 3-11 I had some sort of fear to poop. I really can’t explain it. Even right now thinking about it. I have no idea. What I would do was kneel down on my left foot that was placed perfectly between my buttocks and allow the feeling of the release of having a bowel movement. I did like that feeling.
When I was very young I used to not wipe myself properly and would get stains in my underwear. Sometimes caked on poop. My mother would get upset and threaten me with being put back into diapers. I think I wanted to be put back. I used to run into the bedroom where my baby brother would have his diaper changed and throw myself into the bed beside him whenever my mom would say “Lets change your diaper”.
A couple of time she would start to undo my pants and was more than willing to put me in his Pampers. But I would always run away.
Except after many times of dirty underwear. I think I was about 5. My mom grabbed me and pulled me into the bedroom and stripped my pants off and put me in a diaper.
Did you change your wiping habits after 11 and not get the caked on poop then ?

treehopper said:
Did you change your wiping habits after 11 and not get the caked on poop then ?
Yeah, eventually. Baby diapers slowly started to not fit me anymore. My mother stopped putting them on me as a punishment. But I continued to steal and find any plastic diapers that looked large or extra large and try to wear them in secret. If they didn’t fit I would just try to double them with tape(I don’t think I did that right…I would love someone to show a video on how they did that in the past) and get the feeling of being in Pampers, Huggies or Luvs etc. they were always the big three. Or I would grab a pair of smaller underwear and put the diaper on and pull up the underwear a far as they would go to hold the diaper in place.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, LittleBoyCuddles, Angelapinks and 2 others
Bbjames said:
Your not alone. I went through this exact same issue in the 80's. My mom would spank me on the bare arse and diaper me up. My sister would make fun of me and I would try to hide in my room. Sometimes it would be for a day to a week. I was always afraid to go outside during this time because I didn't want my friends to see me. Today, I buy diapers that are like the ones I was put in back then. Wearing today helps me overcome anxiety and stress.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Ali123, Bbjames, Diprs2 and 1 other person
I have told this story before but it is one of my earliest memories. The story is completely 100% true and the reason I am DL.
I was 6 in 1972. Both my parents had full time jobs. I had a baby sitter who was my aunt Dotty. I was playing with this game called operation. I had to pee really bad but didn't want to leave the game. Unable to hold it I peed my pants. My aunt after seeing what I did was vary unhappy with me. She took me hand and told me if I was going to act like a baby I would be treated like a baby as she walked me to the changing table. Picking me up and put me on the table laying me down she undressed me and told me to stay there. When she returned she had a warm wash cloth diaper rash cream baby powder a cloth diaper and diaper pins. She cleaned me up spread diaper rash cream on then baby powder and the diaper went on. Of course even at 6 I was pretty embarrassed being nakid and having someone clean me and spread diaper rash cream on me. Laying there in a diaper she told me she would be right back and off she went. When my aunt Dot returned she had a baby bottle of Kool Aid in her hand. Handing me the bottle and she sent me out the door to play. Her home had no back yard but a rather large front chain link fenced yard in the front so that's where the toys where. Probably an hour later my aunt called me in to change my diaper on the changing table I went. Cleaning me up a fresh diaper diaper cream baby powder and new bottle of Kool Aid and out the door I went. Maybe an half hour later I had to pee so I asked to go to potty. My aunt told me that's what the diaper was for pee in my diaper. She sent me back outside with a new fresh baby bottle. She told me lunch would be soon she would call me. 10 minutes later I couldn't hold it anymore I was in the sand box so I sat there and wet my diaper. That diaper was pretty wet. I guess a half hour later she called me for lunch. My aunt noticed my diaper was soked seeing my diaper was wet she decided to have lunch before she changed me (peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches hmmm) and a fresh bottle for lunch. Lunch now over my aunt Dotty put me on the changing table and proceeded to change my wet diaper and so the process wash cream powder diaper filled my bottle and said scute so out the door I went. Maybe an hour later i had to poop really bad so i went and told my aunt. She promptly told me again thats what the diaper was for and sent me back out to the sand box. I tried to hold it but just couldnt so i filled my diaper both ways. Anyway This went on the rest of the day about every hour a wet diaper from all the Kool Aid of and a fresh dry diaper on. I must have had 8 or 9 diapers that day. I would find out later all the Kool Aid was to make me pee a lot. Aunt Dotty new what she was doing. My folks always showed up about 6 every day so about 5:45 my aunt called me to change my diaper before they got there. This time the messy diaper wash changed. And as usual out the door with another full bottle of kool Aid When my parents got there seeing me in a diaper they told me to stay outside while they talked to my aunt. About 15 minutes later they came back out my mom carrying a box inside the box where my fresh cleaned cloths, a dozen diapers or so, baby powder, and diaper rash cream. Mom called to me and said let's go home. I asked could I put my clothes on and my dad said no you have a diaper on that's all you need we don't want wet cloths. When we got home I was so embarrassed. My best friend and neighbor was outside I got out of the car and ran to the back yard. Just before bed mom changed my wet diaper the last tine that day and off to bed I went. I was a bed wetter and all the Kool Aid wetting my bed was a guarantee. That night i wet my bed and my diaper was soaked. I was ADHD so I was always up about 4am. I woke mom and told her I wet my bed and would she change my diaper. Mom said she would when she go up. She told me to go watch tv and stay off the furniture and out the door I went. Hour later mom came out found me sitting there on the floor. Mom grabbed the diaper and necessary supplys and changed my diaper there on the floor. It was a Saturday so she went back to bed. This went on for maybe a month when the diaper finnaly came off for good . I was still a bed wetter and always believed mom should have left the diaper on at night and stead of waking up every night with a wet bed. Years later when the love of diapers came I asked mom about that memory. She told me my father had made the decision to leave the diapers on as punishment. He wanted me to learn to use the toilet. She said the only reason they came off was because I was starting school in a few days. And she didn't think I should wear cloth diapers to school. I still wish they would have left me in diapers at night. I lied to my mother to get out of them but it sounds like they intended to take them off anyway. That first weekend only allowed to use the diaper sucked.
I remember this story so vividly i guess because diapers would one day become a fascination. I always thought about those diapers and that story so it is burned into my mind I wanted to use them at night until bedwetting stopped but I never brought it up and so I would deal with a wet bed for to age 13 or 14. I hated wet sheets and blankets. I didn't think my mom liked washing my bed every day either but she said 30 years later she didn't mind. Mom's are the greatest for what they did for us.

Reactions: PaddedRita, babyscotty37, Etienne and 2 others
Kirisin said:
I have told this story before but it is one of my earliest memories. The story is completely 100% true and the reason I am DL.
I was 6 in 1972. Both my parents had full time jobs. I had a baby sitter who was my aunt Dotty. I was playing with this game called operation. I had to pee really bad but didn't want to leave the game. Unable to hold it I peed my pants. My aunt after seeing what I did was vary unhappy with me. She took me hand and told me if I was going to act like a baby I would be treated like a baby as she walked me to the changing table. Picking me up and put me on the table laying me down she undressed me and told me to stay there. When she returned she had a warm wash cloth diaper rash cream baby powder a cloth diaper and diaper pins. She cleaned me up spread diaper rash cream on then baby powder and the diaper went on. Of course even at 6 I was pretty embarrassed being nakid and having someone clean me and spread diaper rash cream on me. Laying there in a diaper she told me she would be right back and off she went. When my aunt Dot returned she had a baby bottle of Kool Aid in her hand. Handing me the bottle and she sent me out the door to play. Her home had no back yard but a rather large front chain link fenced yard in the front so that's where the toys where. Probably an hour later my aunt called me in to change my diaper on the changing table I went. Cleaning me up a fresh diaper diaper cream baby powder and new bottle of Kool Aid and out the door I went. Maybe an half hour later I had to pee so I asked to go to potty. My aunt told me that's what the diaper was for pee in my diaper. She sent me back outside with a new fresh baby bottle. She told me lunch would be soon she would call me. 10 minutes later I couldn't hold it anymore I was in the sand box so I sat there and wet my diaper. That diaper was pretty wet. I guess a half hour later she called me for lunch. My aunt noticed my diaper was soked seeing my diaper was wet she decided to have lunch before she changed me (peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches hmmm) and a fresh bottle for lunch. Lunch now over my aunt Dotty put me on the changing table and proceeded to change my wet diaper and so the process wash cream powder diaper filled my bottle and said scute so out the door I went. Maybe an hour later i had to poop really bad so i went and told my aunt. She promptly told me again thats what the diaper was for and sent me back out to the sand box. I tried to hold it but just couldnt so i filled my diaper both ways. Anyway This went on the rest of the day about every hour a wet diaper from all the Kool Aid of and a fresh dry diaper on. I must have had 8 or 9 diapers that day. I would find out later all the Kool Aid was to make me pee a lot. Aunt Dotty new what she was doing. My folks always showed up about 6 every day so about 5:45 my aunt called me to change my diaper before they got there. This time the messy diaper wash changed. And as usual out the door with another full bottle of kool Aid When my parents got there seeing me in a diaper they told me to stay outside while they talked to my aunt. About 15 minutes later they came back out my mom carrying a box inside the box where my fresh cleaned cloths, a dozen diapers or so, baby powder, and diaper rash cream. Mom called to me and said let's go home. I asked could I put my clothes on and my dad said no you have a diaper on that's all you need we don't want wet cloths. When we got home I was so embarrassed. My best friend and neighbor was outside I got out of the car and ran to the back yard. Just before bed mom changed my wet diaper the last tine that day and off to bed I went. I was a bed wetter and all the Kool Aid wetting my bed was a guarantee. That night i wet my bed and my diaper was soaked. I was ADHD so I was always up about 4am. I woke mom and told her I wet my bed and would she change my diaper. Mom said she would when she go up. She told me to go watch tv and stay off the furniture and out the door I went. Hour later mom came out found me sitting there on the floor. Mom grabbed the diaper and necessary supplys and changed my diaper there on the floor. It was a Saturday so she went back to bed. This went on for maybe a month when the diaper finnaly came off for good . I was still a bed wetter and always believed mom should have left the diaper on at night and stead of waking up every night with a wet bed. Years later when the love of diapers came I asked mom about that memory. She told me my father had made the decision to leave the diapers on as punishment. He wanted me to learn to use the toilet. She said the only reason they came off was because I was starting school in a few days. And she didn't think I should wear cloth diapers to school. I still wish they would have left me in diapers at night. I lied to my mother to get out of them but it sounds like they intended to take them off anyway. That first weekend only allowed to use the diaper sucked.
I remember this story so vividly i guess because diapers would one day become a fascination. I always thought about those diapers and that story so it is burned into my mind I wanted to use them at night until bedwetting stopped but I never brought it up and so I would deal with a wet bed for to age 13 or 14. I hated wet sheets and blankets. I didn't think my mom liked washing my bed every day either but she said 30 years later she didn't mind. Mom's are the greatest for what they did for us.
I was also 6 in 1972 and saw a good deal of diaper punishment back then; I was threatened with it a lot myself. Back then, it was a commonplace thing but it was then, just as it is now, child abuse.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Bbjames, Diprs2 and 3 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
I was also 6 in 1972 and saw a good deal of diaper punishment back then; I was threatened with it a lot myself. Back then, it was a commonplace thing but it was then, just as it is now, child abuse.
It was definitely a punishment at 6 you only know you haft to wear a diaper because you wet your pants but not because you wet the bed

Reactions: PaddedRita, Diprs2 and BobbiSueEllen
So Diaper Punishment is a real thing. I thought it was just someone's wild and active imagination.

Mean I understand accidents but taking things that far at that age

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, Etienne, Deleted member 62318 and 3 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
I agree, even though many of us now think it might sound fun being a kid and being humiliated like that would be traumatizing. It isn't right to do that to a kid and put them out for everyone to see like that. I feel bad for anyone who had to endure that kind of humiliation.

Reactions: Diprs2, Kirisin and BobbiSueEllen
EagleBoy said:
So Diaper Punishment is a real thing. I thought it was just someone's wild and active imagination.

Mean I understand accidents but taking things that far at that age
Yeah I also thought the same, but I guess it was the popular culture of the time. They had some strange ideas back then for sure.

Reactions: Diprs2, Angelapinks, Kirisin and 1 other person
Back