• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diaper Lover since.......ever

diaperedfilou86

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi folks,
I'm a diaper lover from Germany. My passion for diapers is as long as i'm able to think. In my youth i've loved the thrill of going into the drug store and buying me pampers and fixies (i actually have an addiction to them) and wearing them secretly at home. I love to wearing them and i love the many ways of it looks. If it's unused and fresh from the package (to hold the package itself is great), enfolded (love the look of these crinkly leaking guards), the way they look when they are worn and even when they've done their job and lying in front of me fully soaked. The way they touch the crotch and bum is magnificent. This soft amd huggy feeling.... .
What i'm not into is bdsm and scat. Also i'm not really into ageplay although i own some bodys and other clothes that looks a bit childish. But who knows..... with the right person.....

Last edited:
Reactions: indiaperdl, Angelapinks, Kellycares and 4 others
diaperedfilou86 said:
Hi folks,
I'm a diaper lover from Germany. My passion for diapers is as long as i'm able to think. In my youth i've loved the thrill of going into the drug store and buying me pampers and fixies (i actually have an addiction to them) and wearing them secretly at home. I love to wearing them and i love the many ways of it looks. If it's unused and fresh from the package (to hold the package itself is great), enfolded (love the look of these crinkly leaking guards), the way they look when they are worn and even when they've done their job and lying in front of me fully soaked. The way they touch the crotch and bum is magnificent. This soft amd huggy feeling.... .
What i'm not into is bdsm and scat. Also i'm not really into ageplay although i own some bodys and other clothes that looks a bit childish. But who knows..... with the right person.....
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Reactions: diaperedfilou86
diaperedfilou86 said:
Hi folks,
Hi from Scotland

Welcome here!

diaperedfilou86 said:
Hi folks,
Same here. Welcome to ADISC (Adult Diaper Is So Cool). I love every aspect of the diapers from the thrill of buying, feeling the packaging, diaper material, putting on, using it, and all that. I dont do bdsm, scat, ageplay, AB stuff, etc... Purely a DL. There are many of us 100% DL on here.

Reactions: Kellycares and Neroforte
Welcome to the site.

Hello, welcome to the Adisc forum.🙂

jamiejamie said:
Same here. Welcome to ADISC (Adult Diaper Is So Cool). I love every aspect of the diapers from the thrill of buying, feeling the packaging, diaper material, putting on, using it, and all that. I dont do bdsm, scat, ageplay, AB stuff, etc... Purely a DL. There are many of us 100% DL on here.
Cool, good to know there are other people which are diaper purists. When you're on other sites, like tumblr or mastodon etc., the most content is about ageplay, age regression.

Reactions: ElPulpo and Jorelaxed
Welcome

diaperedfilou86 said:
Cool, good to know there are other people which are diaper purists. When you're on other sites, like tumblr or mastodon etc., the most content is about ageplay, age regression.
Yea. I agree. I am on Tumblr. (My account is Superjamiejamie) I only like to look at diapers but don’t like seeing role playing, pretending as babies with binkies and all that. Haven’t heard of mastodon.

Welcome

Hi and welcome! That was a very nice introduction, a sweet reminder of the many joys that my diapers bring to my life. I have OAB to the point I am now (self) required to wear a diaper when leaving the house. But, I ‘ve come to love everything about being in diapers so much, I pretty much wear a diaper full time now, even at home.

Hope you have fun here too sharing your experiences and learning from others like I do.

Reactions: diaperedfilou86 and Andrewgdfw
welcome

ElPulpo said:
Yes, there are. I'm another one from Germany and I can relate pretty much.
I've worn since I could get one and love every sensual aspect. No AB stuff for me, thanks.

There are a lot more pure DLs to be found on this recent thread:
Cool, nice to meet you and yes i discovered this thread to and replied to it. It's awkward to see all these people with the same addiction arround here and feeling completely isolated i the real world. I mean, it looks like nobody is wearing diapers out there expect for some old folks in there 70th and up bis bladder incontrol.

At what age did you noticed your addiction to diapers and where did you get that one diaper which leaded you there.
And if you german too, do we have to talk in english here?

Reactions: ElPulpo
Kellycares said:
Hi and welcome! That was a very nice introduction, a sweet reminder of the many joys that my diapers bring to my life. I have OAB to the point I am now (self) required to wear a diaper when leaving the house. But, I ‘ve come to love everything about being in diapers so much, I pretty much wear a diaper full time now, even at home.

Hope you have fun here too sharing your experiences and learning from others like I do.
Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope i stay brave and keep going on exploring and find "my people" for experiences etc. One question: what is OAB?

welcome to Adisc. we're a fun bunch of people who enjoy diapers.

I also have bee n a Diaper Lover for a long time as well. Welcome to the club

diaperedfilou86 said:
Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope i stay brave and keep going on exploring and find "my people" for experiences etc. One question: what is OAB?
Hi, yes, always finding the courage to act on ones diaper needs is often trying. Time was the biggest factor in my transition from a nervous and curious experimenter of diaper use, into a fully diapered adult. Eventually the fact that I came to prefer being diapered and felt
“incomplete” without a diaper on, overcame any concerns about needing to be “brave” to go ahead and diaper myself as desired.

OAB stands for Over Active Bladder. Many of us here suffer from it to various degrees. Frequent urination with sudden and severe urges to pee basically (I need to pee a minimum of 12 times a day). Very uncomfortable and you become less likely to want to go out, especially without a preplanned awareness of the location of a close potty which will inevitably be needed at the most inconvenient time. For me it is aggravated by two of the things I love most, coffee and cigarettes. While I can hold it pretty well, it too often becomes too quickly painful and I no longer want to have to live with that. So, while I still have bladder control, I made the decision to live my life as though I am IC, and am now in diapers 24/7 so that I can get out more, and fully enjoy the things I love most.

You will have fun, learn a lot, and meet a lot "our people” here. Accepting your diaper needs is the start, exploring, experience and learning are next steps toward becoming a comfortably diapered adult. Good luck.

Reactions: Neroforte and diaperedfilou86
diaperedfilou86 said:
Cool, nice to meet you and yes i discovered this thread to and replied to it.
ooops, I should have noticed, since I also replied to it.
It's awkward to see all these people with the same addiction arround here and feeling completely isolated i the real world. I mean, it looks like nobody is wearing diapers out there...
Well, I wouldn't disclose my DL side to anyone except my wife, just as I wouldn't talk to friends and colleagues about my underwear or sexual preferences either. So I think it's no wonder others don't expose themselves.
At what age did you noticed your addiction to diapers and where did you get that one diaper which leaded you there.
It must have been around three years - in other words, as long as I remember. The first diapers I could get into my hands were leftovers from myself or my siblings which I found in the basement - simple pads without plastic to be contained by some kind of plastic pants. I treasured them like gold bars. Later, during puberty, I spent some weeks as a guest child in a french family and snatched some of my guest daughter's disposables. Those totally hacked into my brain and made me addicted for life to white plastic disposables with slight crinkle and blue tapes.
And if you german too, do we have to talk in english here?
Yes, it's stated in the rules: "We are an English-language site. All communication must be in readable English."

Reactions: Neroforte
Back