Diaper genie

Bbypoco

Just trying to live a comfy life!
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Anyone else have a diaper genie in their room for disposing diapers? I have one that we use it tends to hold about 5 to 6 fully wet diapers. Any better options out there?

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I have one, but I keep it hidden in my basement. I can typically stuff up to 8 or 9 wet Goodnites into it before needing to take out the bag to the trash.

Dekor XL diaper pail.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
I just use BOS bags I get on Amazon. They are smell proof bags that keep the smell of poopy diapers completely contained.

Reactions: Jk95, BabyLink9, TigerDL and 1 other person
Plastic shopping bags.

Reactions: fredy552 and wiliawi
Dekor XL. Hidden in my closet. Wife's sensitive nose tells me when it needs to be changed.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
I have the Jannibell Akord for adult diapers in my closet. It holds the smell of pee well, but 2-3 3 dirty diapers and the room can start to smell

I don’t have a diaper pail but wished I had one.

Tundra1975 said:
I just use BOS bags I get on Amazon. They are smell proof bags that keep the smell of poopy diapers completely contained.
These bags are pretty amazing. Been using them for a few years now when someone on here told me about them. They work great when you don’t have room for a diaper pail/genie.

Reactions: TigerDL
Bbypoco said:
Anyone else have a diaper genie in their room for disposing diapers? I have one that we use it tends to hold about 5 to 6 fully wet diapers. Any better options out there?
What diapers do you use, thinking about getting one but haven't pulled the trigger

AlwaysPissed said:
Dekor XL. Hidden in my closet. Wife's sensitive nose tells me when it needs to be changed.
I also have the same pail, have a family member that can tell when the pail is full, unless I use something like diaper dust to minimize the odor smell.

Back