Diaper free time.

I probably could for a short maybe an hour but might drip all the way to the bathroom when home. Would not even dare outside. I was back about a year ago I tried going to the grocery store for milk. I made it to the car before I wet myself.:cautious:

My diaper free time is every morning when I strap myself into my pubic pressure urinal and attach the leg bag. I can then go shopping, walk around or do any tasks without worrying about wetting. The appliance stays on until mid afternoon when settling down when I put on a Tena Flex Maxi which lasts until bedtime when I change into a Tena Ultima Proskin and plastic pants. The pubic pressure urinal with its belt, groin straps and rubber cone is rarely mentioned as an alternative to diapers but for us guys with a retracted penis where a condom catheter is unsuitable it makes life a lot easier notwithstanding it looks pretty gruesome.

I do try to take a little time to not wearing if I can, especially before I get ready for work as I have long shifts at my job and I won't get the chance to be not having a diaper on until I get home again. I don't get rashes but do get UTIs from time to time so I realize the importance of being careful. Plus wearing nonstop gets to be making you pretty warm as most of you can attest, particularly in plastic backed diapers even in skirts and dresses like in the summer, so it's always nice to air out your skin from sweat too.

Reactions: Constantlydamp
Back