Diaper Fault remediation options

DLPeakOut

Lifelong DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
On [some rare] occassions when i open a bag of diapers [Reaz white] 4 out of the bag had faulty or even missing tabs.
I buy online and not always directly from the manufacturer.
Has anyone ever written and returned faulty diapers and if so to whom did you return and what was the response?

I recently had a pack of Abena Abriform L4 and 8 out to the 12 the lower right-side tape was attached wrong

• Sad
Reactions: AttilaThePun
I find quality control has dropped
i get Abena semi often that a tape is stuck to the diaper and can't use it properly. Thankfully has second chance tapes

• Sad
Unfortunately, when you buy things from anywhere other than the official distribution channels you give up customer service. That's the trade-off for saving a couple of bucks.You can certainly contact whoever sold it to you and see what they say, but you'll likely discover that your only remedy is tape. Most manufacturers expect issues like that to be handled by their official distributors, and no distributor I know will help with products you purchased elsewhere.

Last edited:
SparkyDog said:
I find quality control has dropped
i get Abena semi often that a tape is stuck to the diaper and can't use it properly. Thankfully has second chance tapes
That's why I keep shipping tape in my bathroom! Really helpful if I pull a bit too forcefully on a tape for a snug fit and rip the tapes right off the wing. And, by keeping a roll of shipping tape close by, I reduce the likelihood of actually needing it by 95%. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Ortler, PadPhilosopher and SparkyDog
InvestigativePhilosopher said:
Unfortunately, when you buy things from anywhere other than the official distribution channels you give up customer service. That's the trade-off for saving a couple of bucks.You can certainly contact whoever sold it to you and see what they say, but you'll likely discover that your only remedy is tape. Most manufacturers expect issues like that to be handled by their official distributors, and no distributor I know will help with products you purchased elsewhere.
I discovered the prices direct from Abena are pretty favorable, and they've sent me discount codes by email to use on my future purchases. Free shipping, too.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back