Diaper Discussions & Questions!

gmate1713 said:
They don't just hold a lot: they whick so quickly that you don't get to feel wet, even when laying on your back. I often wet while lying down (it took practice to get there, I'll say that much) and DiMi's diapers always blow me away. It helps that I'm French and live like, what, an hour away by car from their warehouse? There's no reason for me not to buy them when they've got a great price/performance ratio, the best tapes and backing out of any diaper I've ever tried and great designs - all that while being made locally. It doesn't get better than that if you ask me.
By the way, they're rated at 5k but they last longer than other diapers with that rating. That might just be a me thing, but the fact that it feels this way is enough for me to recommend them to anyone living in Europe.
I use them for work I do a 10-12 hr shift they hold all day

foxkits said:
Would you both go for a horse print.
I doubt mlp would let someone use there print for an/dl
that would be cute ^^

though call me strange because i would prefer a different kind of horse, a horseshoe crab print. but i'm a stickler for strange creatures.

I like having a variety of diapers that fit my needs and feelings of the day. I have non-prints in different colors as well as prints in different colors/themes. Some days I'm an all-white kind of guy. I've also been known to explore the feminine side of things and wear pink/girly dips. I think that's the one thing I love about the ABDL community; there are so many options out there. To each their own!

Reactions: Rotommowtom
I'm partial to KINS pull-on diaper pants (#10700) with colors and prints (www.babykins.com). They come in a wide variety of colors and prints, are very absorbent and durable. Doing laundry is a bit of a downside, but it's manageable.
1711140224114.png
I also prefer their PUL pull-on waterproof pants, which are also available in a wide variety of colors and juvenile prints. They are also more durable than vinyl pants, I've found.

Reactions: INCONTGUY and Rotommowtom
I like really colourful and cute designs, especially with cartoon animals! But when I’m extra smol I like a white clothback with a babyish design on the landing zone. ABU clothback preschool were perfect before they got vaulted 😢 no wonder so many people here stash their favs, I only have 2 left

Reactions: Rotommowtom and moorey
PaddedCub said:
I like really colourful and cute designs, especially with cartoon animals! But when I’m extra smol I like a white clothback with a babyish design on the landing zone. ABU clothback preschool were perfect before they got vaulted 😢 no wonder so many people here stash their favs, I only have 2 left
Yep I’m just learnt stock up while you can or it goes out off stock in the uk atm ABU SDK not in stock in uk but I’m sure you USguys have them

Rotommowtom said:
that would be cute ^^

though call me strange because i would prefer a different kind of horse, a horseshoe crab print. but i'm a stickler for strange creatures.
I grew up in south Florida, I caught many horseshoe crabs! Some half the size of my little finger nail. Very ancient and very cool.

I grew up in Florida too
Lived off a river loved the turtles and fish but got spanked big time for snake hunting.

moorey said:
Yep I’m just learnt stock up while you can or it goes out off stock in the uk atm ABU SDK not in stock in uk but I’m sure you USguys have them

Oh, I’m not in the US! I’m in Australia :) we do have SDK currently available though

• Love
Reactions: Rotommowtom and moorey
Stephie1049 said:
I'm partial to KINS pull-on diaper pants (#10700) with colors and prints (www.babykins.com). They come in a wide variety of colors and prints, are very absorbent and durable. Doing laundry is a bit of a downside, but it's manageable.
I also prefer their PUL pull-on waterproof pants, which are also available in a wide variety of colors and juvenile prints. They are also more durable than vinyl pants, I've found.
Its not exactly pertaining to this post but your avatar has a pair of those frilly plastic Disney Princess pants. I have a pair of those! I found those off of Ebay long ago!

Last edited:
Reactions: Stephie1049 and Rotommowtom
PaddedCub said:
Oh, I’m not in the US! I’m in Australia :) we do have SDK currently available though
Well well jealous, enjoy them lucky you

soldierpony said:
I grew up in south Florida, I caught many horseshoe crabs! Some half the size of my little finger nail. Very ancient and very cool.
Yeah I agree ^^

After being diapered off and on for most of my life, and 24/7 for the last twenty years, I have a pretty good idea what works best for me. I have severe OAB and wear for for medical reasons. I only wear plain, white BetterDry diapers with a booster pad and plastic pants. Most of my plastic pants are "milky white", while a few are blue and solid, opaque white. After years of experience I know when a wet diaper needs to be changed, so I generally wear until that point. Again, since I wear for medical reasons, I pretty much do everything while wearing diapers.

Back