Diaper Deals.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So I am scrolling through some Diapers on Amazon and came across a smoking hot deal on Abena M4. Like $1.24 each
That is buying by the bag. $17.40 a bag of 14. I unfortunately wear large and they do not have the L4 in stock. But I said to myself I bet I know a few people up for a good deal that can use the mediums. If You are a prime member it 100% free shipping. No telling how long it last or how many bags they have in stock. But if you use the M4 this is cheaper than buying by the case anyplace I can find at the moment.

https://www.amazon.com/Abena-Abri-F...6&sr=1-3-92ed6bd7-1c6c-44b2-bb2d-fa5d1bc0d642

If any of you guys and gals see good deals or sales on any name brand diaper please post them on this thread. Prices of everything is high right now so anytime we see good buys on any incontinent products lets please share.

Reactions: utjerry, Hemix, ReluctantAdult and 1 other person
Sadly not on Canada Amazon
Price of Abena used to fluctuate a lot could get some awesome deals but been steady same price for like 2 years now 😔

• Sad
Reactions: ReluctantAdult
SparkyDog said:
Sadly not on Canada Amazon
Price of Abena used to fluctuate a lot could get some awesome deals but been steady same price for like 2 years now 😔
to be honest I think it is a fluke or mistake. I once bought a case of 144 seni pads for men for 8 bucks on Amazon. All the other Amazon listings for this product are about $26. I have not use Abena in years. I was looking for some good deals on some tranquility or seni pull ups and came across. I hope it helps out a few Members.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult and SparkyDog
Thanks for the tip! Ordered!

• Love
Reactions: ReluctantAdult and Diaperman95
The price is higher for cases.

Seasonedcitizen said:
The price is higher for cases.
YEP.... Very weird.

Late to the party -

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
WBxx said:
Late to the party -

Wow Honest to God I had not even seen this thread. But I am glad people are putting the word out. I don't wear them anymore but I seen a good deal browsing for my seni pull ups and thought I would pass it on. I was not trying to steal anyone's thunder. 😅

I was buying cases of L3s for the pack price for months. I kept that one to myself lol

I would believe the reason for the deal is the pack was produced months/ years ago so they are trying to push inventory. Are you able to see a lot manufactured date? Still unopened, so not a big deal breaker

BabyJ316 said:
I was buying cases of L3s for the pack price for months. I kept that one to myself lol
That was not nice. 😅

I don't mean that bad I was joking. But that said...We are Family and these prices are bitch for many of us on a fixed income. We should work together.

Reactions: ReluctantAdult, Seasonedcitizen and CptKirk
qwertyqwerty said:
I would believe the reason for the deal is the pack was produced months/ years ago so they are trying to push inventory. Are you able to see a lot manufactured date? Still unopened, so not a big deal breaker
They might of had a container leaked in during transportation or get flooded setting in a port during a hurricane. The diapers are bagged in plastic but the boxes could of got messed up. Anything is possible I guess. Insurance might of already paid for part or all of them if that is the case and they getting more money.

I recall years ago (probably over a decade) where I was able to buy 8 cases of bags (24 bags for $2.50/bag + economy shipping in one HUGE box I had delivered to my business) of L4 Abena (maybe called X plus back then, can't recall) for under $130, delivered! The were "supposedly" past the "sell by date" stamped on the bags, considered expired. I wanted to buy all they had (over 50 cases, can't recall the supplier) but told me they had tremendous interest in the remaining cases/bags and being I was disabled and barely able to keep my own head above water at that point I had no problem relenting as I initially ordered every single bag they had. I got really lucky and just happened to go on this supplier's site to reorder and saw this deal within minutes of it being posted.

I was asked if I'd settle for 24 bags at the stated price & if so they'd take care of 50% of the shipping so I immediately agreed. Granted, it took over 2 weeks and showed up in a box any kid (at least when I was a kid) would had considered a friggen MANSION. Damn near the size of a refrigerator!

Luckily it was right around that time I discovered my current supplier, called asking if there were any discounts/programs they had so someone like me (disabled vet who was fighting for VA disability that took over 30 yrs) and they went above & beyond anything I would had ever considered asking for allowing me to remain in quality products that didn't need to be changed every 90 minutes and kept my bedding dry the majority of the time.

If I ever come across this kind of deal again I'd post it...mainly because I'm not "as broke" as I used to be since "winning my war" with the VA though I still don't see 50% of what I made prior to my issues ending life as I once knew it.

• Wow
Reactions: abdl86
loadedpamperman said:
I was asked if I'd settle for 24 bags at the stated price & if so they'd take care of 50% of the shipping so I immediately agreed. Granted, it took over 2 weeks and showed up in a box any kid (at least when I was a kid) would had considered a friggen MANSION. Damn near the size of a refrigerator!
That would have been nice to see on a photo.

loadedpamperman said:
I recall years ago (probably over a decade) where I was able to buy 8 cases of bags (24 bags for $2.50/bag + economy shipping in one HUGE box I had delivered to my business) of L4 Abena (maybe called X plus back then, can't recall) for under $130, delivered! The were "supposedly" past the "sell by date" stamped on the bags, considered expired. I wanted to buy all they had (over 50 cases, can't recall the supplier) but told me they had tremendous interest in the remaining cases/bags and being I was disabled and barely able to keep my own head above water at that point I had no problem relenting as I initially ordered every single bag they had. I got really lucky and just happened to go on this supplier's site to reorder and saw this deal within minutes of it being posted.

Luckily it was right around that time I discovered my current supplier, called asking if there were any discounts/programs they had so someone like me (disabled vet who was fighting for VA disability that took over 30 yrs) and they went above & beyond anything I would had ever considered asking for allowing me to remain in quality products that didn't need to be changed every 90 minutes and kept my bedding dry the majority of the time.

If I ever come across this kind of deal again I'd post it...mainly because I'm not "as broke" as I used to be since "winning my war" with the VA though I still don't see 50% of what I made prior to my issues ending life as I once knew it.
Wow that was a deal. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for serving this country. This country needs to take care of those who fight for us and risk lime a limb for our freedom. A freedom that sadly to many of us take for granted the real cost. My hat is off to you! To all of our Vets.....Thank You!!

Reactions: Whitechocolate and CptKirk
Diaperman95 said:
Wow that was a deal. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for serving this country. This country needs to take care of those who fight for us and risk lime a limb for our freedom. A freedom that sadly to many of us take for granted the real cost. My hat is off to you! To all of our Vets.....Thank You!!
Thanks! Seriously appreciate the thanks. There's actually quite a few of us here.

• Love
Reactions: Whitechocolate and Diaperman95
I had a $10 prime promotional discount on that so it ended up being $7.40. I don't know what it was for, but I went back after I bought 1 and the promotion was gone so it was a 1 time thing.

Gnbw4l said:
I had a $10 prime promotional discount on that so it ended up being $7.40. I don't know what it was for, but I went back after I bought 1 and the promotion was gone so it was a 1 time thing.
That’s a hell of a deal

Yeah I saw that when I was buying a bag I thought it was unfair Medium was so much more affordable than large. Why must I be so lorge...? :s

Reactions: Diaperman95
Back