Diaper Deals Thread

NewLeaf

"Big Kid" Yori
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
I didn't see any other threads like this on the forum, so I would like to start a diaper deals thread. Any time I find a deal going on, I will try to post it here. If anyone else wants to pitch in, we can hopefully keep this thread going indefinitely.

To start, BambinoDiapers.com currently has a 30% off sale on bags of 8 (expires May 15, '23).

We can also share lowest/best prices on diapers here for anyone interested.

My buddy Bearcatz found the current cheapest place to purchase Abena Abri-Form Comfort Briefs is ComfortPlusOnline.com.

If this thread garners enough interest, I will make a list and try to keep it updated here at the top of the thread!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jonnythepony, ABCurious, WillFord384 and 2 others
Buddy??? Dawwww 🥰

Worth mentioning about Comfort Plus though... They managed to send a few cases to my neighbor's house and they don't use plain boxes... Neighbor lady - "We were expectin' somethin', but this ain't look like it's what we ordered" Me - "No Ma'am, I reckon it ain't anything like what you ordered"

Not obvious at all...
1676568895223.png

• Wow
Reactions: chickpea, Jonnythepony, NewLeaf and 1 other person
Im finding sales on adult diapers less and less these days
Odd time some typical brands you'd find at Walmart are a few dollars off.
Things at my medical supply store never has sales.
Though i wonder if that's due to many people get it through insurance of some type
But even searching Amazon the sales are not to be found

Reactions: NewLeaf
Ok so maybe use a PO Box or something when ordering from Comfort Plus lol. I might have to add a disclaimer up top eventually. I'm about to sign up for all the email newsletters from the major online suppliers so I can post email exclusive discounts here (thanks to a tip from PupSpaz and ABCurious).

Last edited:
Really really great thread idea!!! I don't have anything to add but I'm def bookmarking this oneeee.
NewLeaf said:
If this thread garners enough interest, I will make a list and try to keep it updated here at the top of the thread!
this would be very appreciated too! ☆

• Love
Something else that used to work on Simply Medical and worth giving a shot at other places I reckon is leaving stuff in your cart and just stopping halfway through checkout after you put in your e-mail address.

They used to say "Oh no, did you forget you left stuff in your cart??? Here's a 10% off code.". I don't think that works anymore on Simply Medical since I kind of abused the hell out of it lol...

Reactions: chickpea, NewLeaf, TigerDL and 1 other person
Bearcatz said:
Something else that used to work on Simply Medical and worth giving a shot at other places I reckon is leaving stuff in your cart and just stopping halfway through checkout after you put in your e-mail address.

They used to say "Oh no, did you forget you left stuff in your cart??? Here's a 10% off code.". I don't think that works anymore on Simply Medical since I kind of abused the hell out of it lol...
Bambino does that too.

Bearcatz said:

I actually use this with any website I'm ordering stuff from but don't need immediately. Hehe

Well, there was a monkey wrench thrown into the works here. I can't edit the original top post in this thread now. I guess that's just how the forum works?

Anyway, Comfort Plus gives you a 15% discount for signing up to their email newsletter,
Bambino gives 20% off (currently not worth it over their 30% website promo),
NorthShore gives $10 off your first order,

Other emails still awaiting. If anyone knows how I can access the edit feature on my original post, please let me know!

Last edited:
Reactions: NewLeaf and WillFord384
Simply Medical is having a sale right now. 25% off $60. I might stock up on some lower grade diapers.

Reactions: NewLeaf and WillFord384
Bearcatz said:
Trying Tranquility ATN's and Regular Tranquility TopLiner boosters seems so far pretty good price vs performance.

https://www.comfortplusonline.com/tranquility-atn-all-through-the-night-disposable-briefs/
https://www.comfortplusonline.com/tranquility-topliner-booster-pads/

Works out to right about $1.10 per diaper (medium) and booster, and seems good for a little less than 1 liter / about 30 ounces / about 2 pounds wet.

Price vs. performance. You said the magic words.

The original reason I started keeping notes on diapers and boosters was to work out price vs. performance.

Here's a table of the top-performing boosters I've tested, ranked by capacity per dollar which is shown in the first column. You will not be surprised to see that the Tranquility TopLiner booster made first place. Another Tranquility booster is right behind it.

Here's the same table for adult diapers.

By far the most capacity per dollar comes from baby diapers. The top 12 are shown here, and every one of them is better than the #1 adult diaper or booster. I suspect that this is because the world produces billions of baby diapers each year, and we've gotten very good at it.

So an economical approach I've used while hanging out at home is to use a baby diaper as a liner in a refastenable cloth or disposable diaper, and swap it out every 3 hours or so.

Reactions: TigerDL and NewLeaf
WillFord384 said:
Price vs. performance. You said the magic words.

The original reason I started keeping notes on diapers and boosters was to work out price vs. performance.

Here's a table of the top-performing boosters I've tested, ranked by capacity per dollar which is shown in the first column. You will not be surprised to see that the Tranquility TopLiner booster made first place. Another Tranquility booster is right behind it.

Here's the same table for adult diapers.

By far the most capacity per dollar comes from baby diapers. The top 12 are shown here, and every one of them is better than the #1 adult diaper or booster. I suspect that this is because the world produces billions of baby diapers each year, and we've gotten very good at it.

So an economical approach I've used while hanging out at home is to use a baby diaper as a liner in a refastenable cloth or disposable diaper, and swap it out every 3 hours or so.

Hell yeah! But, I'm afraid these manufacturers change design semi-frequently. How is this list maintained? I'm skeptical, but it seems like a really great resource! Specifically, I'm curious about the boosters and adult diapers :)

NewLeaf said:
Hell yeah! But, I'm afraid these manufacturers change design semi-frequently. How is this list maintained? I'm skeptical, but it seems like a really great resource! Specifically, I'm curious about the boosters and adult diapers :)

When I was actively working on it, so up until about a year ago, if I knew an item had changed I'd enter it as a new item.

Thus, for example, there are two different diaper models called "Rearz Princess Pink" and "Rearz Princess Pink 2021", and they have different prices and tested capacities.

But I'm sure I've missed countless design changes. I don't re-test anything just in case it might turn out to be better or worse than a couple of years earlier. Only when I know there's been a change.

Prices change far more often, and I don't even attempt to keep up with those. If I buy some new diapers that I've bought before, I might update the price if I think of it. But every single price in the wiki is simply the best price I could find on a particular day for a bulk purchase, like a case, even if I only bought a sample or a bag.

• Love
Back