Diaper dares

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
wanna go for it? feel free to do so and report later ;-)

allesindie said:
wanna go for it? feel free to do so and report later ;-)
that kinda terrifies me.

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
that kinda terrifies me.
THAT is part of the fun - i did it already and earned a very confused / amused look, when i went back to search my bag ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 87dervaTheExplora
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
hmm, wear your most absorbent diaper. anytime you use it, go somewhere private and do 5 butt bumps on the wall.

cause I gave you one, and you give me one?
Hide an unwrapped chocolate bar in your diaper from mommy and eat it after an hour sitting in your secret diaper stash

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner and CutestPaddedFemboy
so I just got some abu bunny hops and I want a dare I can do with them overnight

Could I get a dare

neurokandel said:
Could I get a dare?
ok first what are your limits?

HugeBulge said:
I need the reverse.

I need someone irl to dare me to walk around town, between people, with a crinkly diaper and a, ahem, huge bulge. Not messy, because that would be offensive.

This would be in a place where I'm not known. Would be a huge thrill. Irl dare, not interwebz.
Easy. Just go to a store far from your home. That's what I do whenever I want to buy baby diapers. Can't have anyone I know appear behind me when I have powder, wipes, and or diapers on the checkout line!

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
can i have a gentle dare? Not a hard one or one that requires wearing for a long time? or requires messing?
Try this: Lay on your back with your legs upward against a wall and wet yourself. extra points if you can get your legs around your head.

Or... Cook some oatmeal and pour it down your diaper. But make sure it isn't too hot. To test this, stick your hand inside the oatmeal and see it it burns your hand. if it burns your hand, your good to pour it in and completely set yourself on fire down there.(y)

What? You aren't a masochist? Okay, fine. Put the oatmeal in the fridge for a bit to cool it down.

The oatmeal is good for your skin. It's like an oatmeal facial treatment but on your butt. Feels really good too.

Reactions: Remington1911 and CutestPaddedFemboy
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
ok first what are your limits?
no drinking urine or eating #2 also not wearing diaper on head.
Asidee from that quite open.

neurokandel said:
no drinking urine or eating #2 also not wearing diaper on head.
Asidee from that quite open.
ok I was never going to do anything like that.

wear your most absorbent diaper until it leaks. is that ok?

Reactions: neurokandel
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
ok I was never going to do anything like that.

wear your most absorbent diaper until it leaks. is that ok?
yep

Oke, I'm sorry, I have to do it. I dare you to mess your diapers, ahahah!! 😂

Otherwise, I dare you to go outside wearing a pullup and wet it until it starts leaking 😁

(Take them or not, I'm a chicken for this kind of things, although I could try the oatmeal one... 😬).

• Haha
Fiammaverde said:
WARNING: this can be very painful!

I dare you to tie a 9V battery to your genitalia, with one pole touching your skin and the other pointing into the cloth of diaper.
Then spread some salt on the crotch area of the diaper you are about to wear, get it on and try to hold your bladder for as long as you can.
While waiting for your bladder to burst, you can enjoy some very salty snack and quench your thirst with plenty of fresh drinks.

Note: this is just a joke. 9V aren’t sufficient to create dangerous or even painful current through your body.
Wow! What a great dare. I just tried this and found that it is almost impossible to hold your pee with the pain of the battery on your genitals. I will be doing this again.

• Haha
Reactions: littlebabydiapers and 87dervaTheExplora
Here’s a dare. Wait until it’s really dark outside and until it’s like past midnight or even 1am so that there won’t be any people taking a walk or walking their dogs. Go to a park or playground, then find something you can hide behind like a park bench or trash bin and then take off your clothes so that you are wearing just a diaper. Make sure there’s no one around then go into the open and walk around in your diapers. Soak them and then stay out there for around 10-15 mins (you can also mess them but that is optional). It’s a really fun dare I’ve done it many times it’s exhilarating.

Anyone have a dare for me? Maybe nothing food related because I don’t like to waste food 😊

• Thinking
goodnites said:
Here’s a dare. Wait until it’s really dark outside and until it’s like past midnight or even 1am so that there won’t be any people taking a walk or walking their dogs. Go to a park or playground, then find something you can hide behind like a park bench or trash bin and then take off your clothes so that you are wearing just a diaper. Make sure there’s no one around then go into the open and walk around in your diapers. Soak them and then stay out there for around 10-15 mins (you can also mess them but that is optional). It’s a really fun dare I’ve done it many times it’s exhilarating.

Anyone have a dare for me? Maybe nothing food related because I don’t like to waste food 😊

how about you go into a public area wearing a diaper and pacifier then used the diaper and waited for the diaper leak before leaving

can i get a dare as well i haven't done one in a while

AshamedFurry said:
how about you go into a public area wearing a diaper and pacifier then used the diaper and waited for the diaper leak before leaving

can i get a dare as well i haven't done one in a while
Put ice down the front of your nappy for 5 min

goodnites said:

If you or anyone has a trampline, go out about 9 o'clock in your diaper and shirt optional and jump around while singing any Britney spears single

Back