Diaper Dare at Sleepovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Did you ever dare yourself to wear a diaper on sleepovers at friend’s houses as a youth?

I got fascinated with diapers in 5th grade cuz of my baby cousin. I took some of his diapers home without anyone knowing.

I dared myself to wear it while on a sleepover at a friend’s house. The diaper didn’t fit me so I wore it inside my tighty whitey. As we were in bed and I was playing with the diaper and my friend asked me what that noise was. I was like crap and said oh that is for my Umbro shorts making noises when moving around. He said ok. Whew!

Reactions: Fattrick
Anybody? There has to be someone that did that as a youth.

It wasn’t really a dare for me, just something I decided was worth the risk to try.
In middle school, my friends and I had a game where we’d pretend to be little kids (ofc I was the only one to pretend to be a baby). One of the times we had a sleep over, when we changed to pajamas, I put on a pampers underneath mine. Getting to play baby and be secretly diapered was thrilling. I only remember doing this once, and I can’t recall if I used it. I think I knew that would be a pain to dispose of, so I just think I wore without using. Besides how good it felt, it wasn’t anything interesting. At the least I guess that was the first time I wore out in secret!

• Love
Reactions: puddlefeet, Fattrick, sbmccue and 2 others
lilbabyjooce said:
It wasn’t really a dare for me, just something I decided was worth the risk to try.
In middle school, my friends and I had a game where we’d pretend to be little kids (ofc I was the only one to pretend to be a baby). One of the times we had a sleep over, when we changed to pajamas, I put on a pampers underneath mine. Getting to play baby and be secretly diapered was thrilling. I only remember doing this once, and I can’t recall if I used it. I think I knew that would be a pain to dispose of, so I just think I wore without using. Besides how good it felt, it wasn’t anything interesting. At the least I guess that was the first time I wore out in secret!
Sounds like a dare cuz it was risky. ;-)

I might have secretly snuck a diaper 'procured' on site into bed during a sleepover a time or two.
👉👈🫢

Always wait for the air conditioner to come on to mask the noise. 🥷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Fattrick, jamiejamie and Howler
I never did anything like that. I was to scared of people finding out.

My dad mostly. He was not the kind to expect my little side. Eventually he did find out and that's when I learned to carry weapons.

• Sad
Reactions: jamiejamie
you mean steal diapers from friends younger siblings and wear them… uh yeah!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fattrick
todderhr said:
Wearing diapers in situations where I could be exposed. This ment that I didn't even do any kind of sleepovers.

• Sad
Reactions: jamiejamie and todderhr
todderhr said:
Yea. That too. But can be your own diaper if you were fascinated with them as a kid

Reactions: todderhr
I've been fascinated with pee since I was a little kid but I was always way too nervous about being caught because I was embarrassed about it and thought I was a total weirdo and the only person in the world that liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back