Sleepybrandon

Ninja Cook
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Is there any other habyfur here a fan of the conveyor belt regression, transformation or changing sequences? There is proof of this existing as far back as the 1940s during cartoons even with wacky conveyor belts and robotic hand robotic caretakers (Tom and jerry, the cat that hated people, Donald duck, Mickey mouse, porky pig and care bears to name a FEW), but I see it often in the babyfur community,and i myself have drawn and commissioned work involving it. Just wondering if others are on that side as well and if so have you dreamed on it or drawn it/wrote about it yourself?

Unlike the picture though I personally wouldn't fuss about it.

Art by articanvas.

1436228354.artiecanvas_cm_terri_s_turmoil.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, LittlePrince, pdiapered and 4 others
This is actually a "thing"...?

I remember being about 5 or 6 years-old, taking one of my sister's cloth nappies from the cupboard, and crawling across the magazine shelf of a large wooden coffee-table, imagining it was an automated diapering machine. I even drew on a "nozzle" on the underside from where the diapers would supposedly appear before being pinned on me.

I'm not sure where such a fascination came from. I had an illustrated book of nursery rhymes, including "There Was an Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe. She had so many children she didn't know what to do. So she fed them and spanked them and sent them to bed..."... and there was a picture of a giant cut-open house in the shape of a shoe, with a giant wheel (like a fairground big wheel) with kids on it, and a spanking machine that spanked their bottoms one-by-one as they spun round.

And I remember an old Tom and Jerry cartoon with a diapering machine, too.

Both memories made quite an impact on me, even at that young age. I don't know why. :-/

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
tiny said:
This is actually a "thing"...?

I remember being about 5 or 6 years-old, taking one of my sister's cloth nappies from the cupboard, and crawling across the magazine shelf of a large wooden coffee-table, imagining it was an automated diapering machine. I even drew on a "nozzle" on the underside from where the diapers would supposedly appear before being pinned on me.

I'm not sure where such a fascination came from. I had an illustrated book of nursery rhymes, including "There Was an Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe. She had so many children she didn't know what to do. So she fed them and spanked them and sent them to bed..."... and there was a picture of a giant cut-open house in the shape of a shoe, with a giant wheel (like a fairground big wheel) with kids on it, and a spanking machine that spanked their bottoms one-by-one as they spun round.

And I remember an old Tom and Jerry cartoon with a diapering machine, too.

Both memories made quite an impact on me, even at that young age. I don't know why. :-/

It absolutely is a thing. In fact, from the care bears doing it to seeing pictures on deviant art and fur affinity involving it. I actually know the cartoons your speaking of as well.

I got my first interest from cartoons actually, so its noted that mabey it often is a notable source of such ideas but at the same time it was extra fun when the imagination took over. An idea that we could be babied and padded and changed up either to or against our will. I personally wouldn't mind experiencing the dream where I was clipped to an automated conveyor belt changing machine one bit tbh... A lot of the drive why people like it so much could possibly be the loss of control on the situation and being treated like a child with absolutely no way or power to stop it
Also, Spanking machines are actually almost always shown as well in these scenes during misbehavior or straightening them up.so no surprise that you saw that and potentially got inspired. Sometimes the machine would mistaken them for a baby and not stop the process as well. These are all tropes that are very very popular. Example here is a picture I commissioned from overflo207

Take note of the baby bottle, diaper, and apparent surprise of the character. These are all things that are often in these scenes, and I have taken extensive studies into them

Art: overflo207
1563581702.overflo207_lilac_-_loves_her_conveyor_belt_themes.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, pdiapered, Fireheat and 2 others
Sleepybrandon said:
Is there any other habyfur here a fan of the conveyor belt regression, transformation or changing sequences? There is proof of this existing as far back as the 1940s during cartoons even with wacky conveyor belts and robotic hand robotic caretakers (Tom and jerry, the cat that hated people, Donald duck, Mickey mouse, porky pig and care bears to name a FEW), but I see it often in the babyfur community,and i myself have drawn and commissioned work involving it. Just wondering if others are on that side as well and if so have you dreamed on it or drawn it/wrote about it yourself?

Unlike the picture though I personally wouldn't fuss about it.

Art by articanvas.

View attachment 39345
That Picture is awesome xD

I remember a Donald Duck cartoon were he is on some kind of future expo and a robot cradle
took him in with long robotic hands with white gloves.
He got a diaper and was pampered like a baby, he even liked it :)

I loved this cartoon for that scene alone...

i think this is like the thing with a Diaper change by a caregiver,
your in his hands (or in that case the white glove hands of the machine.
You can't do anything about it, this machine changes you in a diaper if u want it or not....

I get exited just by writing this ^^'

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Sleepybrandon
I used to do art in my day heh
ddpr4oc-04dfde1a-afeb-4891-8bd1-b63acdc85e7e.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen, Fireheat and 1 other person
TvTropes one of the best sites in the Internet.
I can be hours on that site ^^

Google image search "diaper changing machine" ... lot of hits

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and GermanDL
I wish I can find that old picture I did of the conveyor belt diaper TF scene
...its been so long tho :(

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Imagine ABDL without a Carer could have such a Machine :D
Somehow this would be really great...:ROFLMAO:

I can see the fascination with this stuff. Forcing a diaper on someone, treating them like a child against their will, all while also treating them like an object on an assembly line — it's very degrading. Degradation is a common kink.

Although it's not necessarily a sexual thing in this context, it does intrigue the part of the mind that enjoys humiliation and dehumanization.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen, Sleepybrandon and 1 other person
BigBlueBear said:
I can see the fascination with this stuff. Forcing a diaper on someone, treating them like a child against their will, all while also treating them like an object on an assembly line — it's very degrading. Degradation is a common kink.

Although it's not necessarily a sexual thing in this context, it does intrigue the part of the mind that enjoys humiliation and dehumanization.

Don't know why, but your totally right!
This feeling of lost control, and the machine deciding....
Think that is the same reason why a Diaper change from a Carer is so arousing.
One Point of being a Little is that you are not the one in control...

• Love
Reactions: Sleepybrandon
Being "forced" into a diaper by others is a common theme for sure. Many of the people I have met over the years with this desire have shared a common theme. As an older person, not old, having someone force diapers on you makes it "okay". I hated wearing diapers and wanting to wear, their was shame associated with it. I also loved it and hated that I loved. If you are "forced" into them then it's no longer your decision and it makes it okay.

There is certainly a lot more to it than that and everyone is different, the theme was a lot more common than I thought. I love these types of pics.

• Love
Reactions: LittlePrince, Sleepybrandon and GermanDL
footedpjs said:
Being "forced" into a diaper by others is a common theme for sure. Many of the people I have met over the years with this desire have shared a common theme. As an older person, not old, having someone force diapers on you makes it "okay". I hated wearing diapers and wanting to wear, their was shame associated with it. I also loved it and hated that I loved. If you are "forced" into them then it's no longer your decision and it makes it okay.

There is certainly a lot more to it than that and everyone is different, the theme was a lot more common than I thought. I love these types of pics.

That's true
A often thing i was confronted when searching for diaper stuff online when i was
total diaper crazy (before i just accepted my urge) was "diaper Punishment"

Im not into this, but well you take a look what it is anyway, so i found out
that are (mostly but not only) Girls that get diapers Forced on them and then
get tied up until they just could not other than messing the diaper.
(so far i think this is no actual hurting thing, more a role play thing)

I guess that is the same aspect for the ones that are forced into the diaper.
As i think no one gets hurt with that (hopefully im not wrong) i guess this
is a ok fetish thing to do if someone is into it.

Reactions: footedpjs
I remember seeing an old Donald Duck cartoon where an anthromorphic baby carriage forced him into diapers, though he eventually relented.

That always stuck with me; I think I watched it a hundred times in fascination. It could have been the very thing that cemented that side of me when I was six or seven.

onecho said:
I remember seeing an old Donald Duck cartoon where an anthromorphic baby carriage forced him into diapers, though he eventually relented.

That always stuck with me; I think I watched it a hundred times in fascination. It could have been the very thing that cemented that side of me when I was six or seven.

I know this cartoon, i already searched for it, love that u know it too ^^

GermanDL said:
Funny picture,
i just searched for the Donald Duck Diaper change machine and found
this: https://donaldduck.fandom.com/wiki/Robot_Nurse_Maid

onecho said:

That always stuck with me; I think I watched it a hundred times in fascination.

Here you go
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittlePrince, BobbiSueEllen, GermanDL and 1 other person
Sleepybrandon said:
Here you go

:D Yup, that second one is the very piece I recall. Thank you internets and thank you Brandon!

........I want such a Machine :love:

wow the first vid showed a lot of such stuff....
Maybe the drawers had some little ABDL going on themselfs? xD

Last edited:
Back