Diaper changes

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
For those who were cloth diapers. Do you change your plastic pants with each diaper change?

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and Cottontail
Yes.

When I wet or mess my cloth diapers, I always rinse out my plastic pants when I take off my diaper. Since it takes a while for the plastic pants to dry, I will wear another pair if I put on another diaper right away.

My wife usually uses a clean plastic pantie when she changes my cloth prefold diapers. Now and then she may wait until a second change before using a fresh pair of panties,

Reactions: Floodingpants
I usually wear a pull-up over my cloth diaper the plastic cover over them so unless I leak I try to wear them one more time before changing it out.

Floodingpants said:
For those who were cloth diapers. Do you change your plastic pants with each diaper change?
If I'm messy (rare), or if the leg elastics are wet (somewhat less rare), then I get a new cover when I change my diaper. Otherwise I’ll reuse it for the duration of my little time, typically 8-9 hours and three diapers.

Yes, always a fresh pair of plastic pants when changing out of a wet cloth nappy.
Not always the case when I have a disposable on unless it’s a ABU Little Kings that always make the plastic pants damp

If they get wet ,then yes, if they are dry then I only change them overnight.
They are always wet overnight.

Floodingpants said:
Only if I feel wetness or the leg gathers are damp. I wear wraps and pocket diaper covers with snaps. Rearz has some really cute ones. Very well made and worth the price!

Reactions: Cottontail
Back