Diaper change

Josh998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hay guys,

Anyone wear taped nappy’s/ Diapers that has to change them whilst out and about…

normally getting ready for bed I lay on floor and put a new one on … I think I’d struggle is I wasn’t lay down…

how do you guys do it? Especially if your changing in public rest rooms ?
I want to start wearing more out and about you see but I am concerned that changeing will be difficult.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I prefer changing lying on my back, but in public restrooms I change standing up with the back against the wall.

Here are some of the threads that discussed alternative changing positions:

Reactions: Josh998
ElPulpo said:
I prefer changing lying on my back, but in public restrooms I change standing up with the back against the wall.

Here are some of the threads that discussed alternative changing positions:
Wow thank you ! It’s a thing then :D … I will have to try standing up :) back against the wall good idea :)

Yet another useful thread:

When you are standing, gravity does its best to interfere. You need to press against the back of your diaper or hold it with your hands when taking it off - and the other way round when putting a new one on.
You better practice it at home to prevent your wet heavy package from dropping to the floor

• Haha
Reactions: tobid03, KrankyPants and Josh998
Just tried putting it on like that and it’s perfect :D wooooo amazing :D

Reactions: KrankyPants
When I change into an M4 (or other better absorbent diaper) for a long plane trip in a terminal bathroom, I lean up against the side stall with the diaper between my backside and the stall wall. This allows both my hands the freedom to work the tapes on the front accordingly.

Reactions: KrankyPants
I only wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. I met my fiancee 9 years ago and after we got to know each other and fell in love, she started changing me. So now, I don't have to worry about needing to be changed when we go out, we take a diaper bag, and if I need a change, we find a place private enough for her to change me. Family restrooms are often ideal. Even the ladies room if it has enough privacy for her to change me. I've been changed while hiking, going to the beach or at a park if it was not too crowded. Before we met, it was basically impossible for me to change myself away from home wearing only cloth diapers. Hard to pin them on unless I can lay down.

Reactions: Jr2012
Lyric said:
I only wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. I met my fiancee 9 years ago and after we got to know each other and fell in love, she started changing me. So now, I don't have to worry about needing to be changed when we go out, we take a diaper bag, and if I need a change, we find a place private enough for her to change me. Family restrooms are often ideal. Even the ladies room if it has enough privacy for her to change me. I've been changed while hiking, going to the beach or at a park if it was not too crowded. Before we met, it was basically impossible for me to change myself away from home wearing only cloth diapers. Hard to pin them on unless I can lay down.

Hello. I found a post of yours that I found absolutely fascinating. You said that you live with your fiancee and her daughter and they both occasionally take care of you. I can guess how your fiancee got involved, but how exactly did the daughter come into the picture? This is a very rare situation and it seems as though you're truly living the good life. How often and to what extent do they treat you like a baby? Do they both baby-talk to you during diaper changes? I just find this whole scenario cool and would love to know more. Thanks for reading this.

i change laying on my back. most of the time, i mess the diapers i wear, so i end up taking a shower first once im ready for a change.

Iamnotarobot said:
Hello. I found a post of yours that I found absolutely fascinating. You said that you live with your fiancee and her daughter and they both occasionally take care of you. I can guess how your fiancee got involved, but how exactly did the daughter come into the picture? This is a very rare situation and it seems as though you're truly living the good life. How often and to what extent do they treat you like a baby? Do they both baby-talk to you during diaper changes? I just find this whole scenario cool and would love to know more. Thanks for reading this.
As you may have noticed I have had 60 year love of wearing and wetting my diapers, however until my wife and I divorced 20 years ago I had to hide my fetish from everyone and this caused me no end of frustration . After my divorce I vowed to never again establish a relationship with girl without disclosing early on my life time diaper love. !0 years later I finally met a girl who turned out to be very open to my lifestyle and willing to particiapte. She is quite open about sexual matters and has shared them with daughter routinely. After two years we had become so close and I was becoming dependent on her and asked her to move in and eventually consider marriage. We both agreed we wanted that, but her daughter was still young and we would have to discuss this with her, especially since I would never return to my hidden life. Initially, she talked with her daughter privately until she thought she understood enough and then the three of us discussed why I wore diapers and derived so much happiness and joy from it. She wanted to see what they looked like and I showed her. In time we decided that her daughter was old enough to understand the basics and they soon moved. Since then we have been quite open about my diapering, I often prefer to just wear my diapers and rubber pants around the house and my fiancee has taken over changing my diapers and her daughter is fully aware of this. She is still in school, now in university. I'm not into the baby side of things, including baby talk or pacifiers, however I do love when my fiancee dry nurses me. Certainly wetting my diapers like I do can easily be thought of by many as childish and I'm sure that's part of the attraction but that's as far as I go with that side of it. We all much prefer adult stuff including conversations, but of course they both enjoy teasing my a little, which I also enjoy.

Reactions: Jr2012
The more you practice changing standing up the easier it becomes, you can even get to the point of changing with out using the wall its a bit tricky at first but after a few times no more worries about leaning against a bathroom wall that looks like it has not been cleaned in years not to mention porta potties :)

I've never changed outside the house, but if I did it in a public restroom, I'd probably use the standing method and a wall. Restroom floors are too icky for me, even with a changing pad, plus you have to consider what people can see under the stall door. Even the vertical cracks could be a problem.

I'm not going to say this is a best practice, but I'm light enough and small enough that I can fit on actual baby changing table in a restroom. Of course I wouldn't do this in a restroom where it's out in the open.

I love single-occupancy restrooms though, especially with changing tables. The privacy is awesome. Sadly, they're not common.

I've also heard of restrooms with adult-sized changing tables but never seen them. Of course, personally I'd avoid hogging a resource if someone actually needs it, but if no one needs it, why not? But to me, adult changing tables have more of an ick factor, but that's just psychological.

While family restrooms are an option, I personally tend to avoid them in general even without diapers even though I hate the lack of privacy in communal restrooms. It would be awkward for me to go in alone for something I don't absolutely have to have, come out, and find a family with a bunch of kids waiting.

Another thing I've thought of is changing in the backseat of a car or the cargo area of a van/hatchback/SUV, if you have enough privacy. One of my dreams is to go on a road trip and be changed as you would a baby in restrooms and in the backseat of a car.

Last edited:
Back