Which body position do you prefer changing your diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rael

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I change my diaper in standing position (against a wall) during the day. But before going to bed I change my diaper in lying position. Somehow I have to put on my diaper tighter when I am lying in bed and it helps when I lie down then.

I really never change diapers in the sitting position.

How about your favourite body position?

Grtz,

Rael

DanDanSuperman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I always, always lie down. I cannot for the life of me accomplish it standing up. Though, part of me wishes I could.
I used to do it on my bed, also, but since Loopy's very helpful article (http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/195-how-put-adult-diaper.html) suggested that you get a tighter fit on the floor, I've switched to doing it that way and found it to be true.
It also means I get to feel more babyish by getting my changing mat out! :D

Win win! :D

Clarity

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Changing while laying down is so much better :D. Makes me feel more like a baby.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
Nappy changes are done On my Pooh Bear changing mat laying down, with dummy (pacifier) in my mouth :)

DanDanSuperman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Why is it so difficult for you doing it standing up?
I can't get the damn thing to stay up. And I find I never have enough hands to hold bits, pull bits, find other bits and fasten the important bits at the right time! Grr!

At least laying on it, it stays in one place and I can do each bit in an order :tongueout:

LittleMisti

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
My daddy changes me laying down.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

PPpants

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do it standing with my butt against the bathroom counter to keep the diaper in position til taped.

Ricochet

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Carer
I generally do it standing up, I can never quite do it right lying down (though I do regularly try again, to see if I have magically gained the ability!)

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Always lying down. Very hard to get a good fit standing up.

LittleNicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Lying back against a wall works best for me as you get the baby-ish feeling of being laid out on a changing mat, but also you can see what you're doing without getting back-ache!

Khaymen

Biker
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I found it to be a progression of positions for me.

As a teen I cold only manage to get one on laying down, then I could manage standing up but only if I braced the diaper against the wall with my butt. Now I just stand wherever is convenient, usually in the middle of my bedroom. I also find that these days laying down is too cumbersome and time consuming.

Ninikins

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Carer
my boyfriend and I change each other so for us both it's laying down.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Lately I've been changing while standing up, usually against a wall or something. But for some reason if I do it that way, I always have to readjust the tapes at least 4-5 times until I change again. I can get a better fit if I'm laying down most of the time.

Coyote0024

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Its all about laying on my back for me. I struggle to hold it all in place and tape up as it is without having to think about standing! Hats off to you guys who have mastered standing and taping up...

LittleAyria

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
for me it depends on what diaper im wearing, if im wearing a cloth backed i change standing up because i have pretty much infinite re-sticks to get the diaper snug, if im wearing plastic backed i lie down because i don't want any popped tapes from re-sticking

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm cloth so I start by lying down on my back for the left pin. Then I stand and pull the right side very tight, and pin it. With cloth, once wet it will stretch and get loose, so I try to get them as tight as possible.

brandondl

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I guess im in the minority. :)

I usually always put on my diaper (Tranquility ATN) standing up. While I like the feeling of being a baby when laying down, one side usually ends up too far back or too far up!

Status
Not open for further replies.