Diaper at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Riko You asked how to get the most absorption with the the most discretion on the Incontinence Forum, not the Adult Diapers Forum. You described a thirst and urinary pattern that is not normal on the Incontinence Forum, not the Adult Diapers Forum. You stated that you "don't have incontinence, but maybe I can get some useful answers here." The point is, excessive thirst and urination is typically a red flag. Forgoing seeing a doctor because of your age, you don't think anything is wrong, or concern about possible tests may seem logical to you now, but you still may have a medical condition that that can get worse from ignoring it. See a doctor and make sure you're healthy.

Reactions: Pino, Jonnythepony, Constantlydamp and 2 others
Riko said:
Hi everyone!
I have a problem where my workplace's restroom is quite far away, and I drink a lot of water, about 4 liters a day, so I have to go to the bathroom about every half hour. I don't always have the opportunity to go out because it's a store that I have to close when I leave, and I think the people in the shops next to me look at me weirdly because they see me going out to the bathroom ten times a day. I would wear diapers, but I have to serve people and lift and bend a lot, so the diaper would definitely show somewhere. Do you have any advice on how to discreetly wear a diaper that can hold 1-2 fillings? It would be enough if I only had to go to the bathroom half or a third as often with it.
I don't have incontinence, but maybe I can get some useful answers here.
I have to drink the same amount for other health issues. It has turned overactive bladder with rare small leaks in to complete urge IC if i have to wait around 10ish or more minutes . I would say wear thick diapers megamax/equivalent if you are worried about someone noticing it get a plain snap crotch. But nobody has noticed me out in public haven't gotten a chance to work again yet but i worked blue collar so I know the whole bathroom far away or occupied thing also TBH I've never noticed anyone else wearing and i attend munches where everyone is wearing.

Last edited:
I am a land surveyor so I completely understand the lack of restroom convenience. I don’t have much feeling left in my bladder if any and so I wear 24/7 as of about 9 months ago because I don’t even know I need to go until about 10 seconds before. Most surveyors just find a tree to walk behind but I can’t even do that. For me I try and go 6 hours, go to a gas station to change at lunch, then go another 6 till I make it home. I wear the better dry to work and as long as I limit my self to a bottle or two of water before and after lunch it works out. I have had to go change in the woods before. Only one of three people I work with in the field know I wear so it’s been challenging and I worry about questions of my daily bathroom habits, and why I carry a backpack with me but I manage

Last edited:
Reactions: CheshireCat
I work in demolition and abatement lots of bending over and physical movement I wear a onesie to keep my diaper secure/ not sag, so definitely recommend a onesie if you are to try diapers for work but I suggest slightly baggy pants and a slightly longer sweater to cover the bulge a bit better

Last edited:
but before I was so worried about someone noticeing me wearing but in reality no body is looking at you thinking”are they wearing a diaper?”
Which is very true almost 2 years wearing in public or work I havnt had a single question.
I’ve wore very thick to thin and never have had a bat of a eye(use to be my biggest fear but realized no body is looking at you searching)

Last edited:
I algo go every 20 minutes. I wear a onesie to prevent sagging, this way I will just need my first diaper change at lunch time and the next after work (sometimes in the car). 🙈

IMG_3164.JPG

Reactions: Jenlyn, Canadianfalls and Constantlydamp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back