Diaper and plastic pants size help (im literally between sizes)

BreezySkies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Ok so I know this question has been done to death.

But in kinda a special case

In between sizes with several brands since in a 36 inch waist *HOWEVER* I'm also tall being 6'5" and very thin being underweight at 180 pounds as well as wearing them for every day use walking around etc I'd be also using them driving since I drive semi's

Would I be better going up a size to large and it be possibly loose or stick with tighter medium
(I've been getting a lot of people say go up a size)(charts attached and copy paste below), lemme know what you guys think since these are the brands I use

(For plastic pants/cover I'd have no idea what I need. I've never had to use one or need one prior to now so idk what to get, I just know I want them clear)

Tykables diapers are currently offered in two sizes: Size 1 (Medium): 28" - 36" comfortably (71cm - 91cm) Size 2 (Large): 34" - 48" comfortably (86cm - 122cm)

Attachments

• Diaper_Feature_Info_PAB_Imperial_XL_Plus.png
    Diaper_Feature_Info_PAB_Imperial_XL_Plus.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20210709-225342_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210709-225342_Chrome.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1
I wear 34” jeans that are a bit snug, but not overly tight, and I also wear jeans that have a 36” waist that are more roomy allowing me to wear double cloth diapers under them. For plastic pants I wear Haian large pullon pants in vinyl, but I’ve really come to like PEVA plastic pants. When my diapers leak poop into my diaper cover it causes the vinyl pants to stain and harden so they eventually will crack. The PEVA pants stains very little, if at all, and they don’t harden. Their only drawback is that they are very crinkly, but I’ve learned to live with that. The Haian PEVA pants have enclosed elastics to prevent any wicking as well as any elastic allergies. Lately I’ve ordered some Baby-Pants.com PEVA pants, in large, the Gerber Frosty and the jungle animals print. They have a rubberized cloth elastic that the liquid will penetrate, but not nearly as bad as pants with rubber elastic enclosed in cloth. Those are the type of pant that always soaks my bedding.

Back