Designer Sneaker company MSCHF just dropped Super Baby shoes

Some sizes are starting to be sold out. If you want these don't sit on it.

Just ordered a pair today. Couldn't resist any longer. I'll report back when I get them.

Insurance pays for new shoes every year , I have a metric ton of shoes and boots , so although they are cute I am not stupid wealthy with money to burn on shoes ( my used shoes that I donate are basicaly like new being I can’t walk I am in a wheelchair, so whoever buys them gets an outrageous deal . I have big fat wide feet 10.5 triple wide , I used to buy shoes from the same place my dad did because of wide feet , so I am thinking somebody is really enjoying my unused rubber because that triple wide shoe doesn’t often fall from the sky , they have to be ordered most places .

😍🤩

20231215_191418.jpg

They are very heavy and solidly built. They are thicc and dont flex so they make you walk funny like a toddler. 🤣

Combine that with diaper waddle and CAPcon is gonna a be super fun next year. 🧸

These dwarf my huge man feet and make them look short and stubby. I can't stop giggling. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CrayonRocket, curiouslittle1, PaddedCub and 8 others
Glad you got them and like them.
Don't know if they're in the cards for me, but I'm happy they exist.

I can't see myself ever paying that much for a pair of shoes.

Just received mine.
Omg how awesome they are.
Mommy even agrees I had to have them!

Attachments

• 20231217_125424.jpg
    20231217_125424.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • 20231217_125426.jpg
    20231217_125426.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • 20231217_125714.jpg
    20231217_125714.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • 20231217_125740.jpg
    20231217_125740.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 41
  • 20231217_125831.jpg
    20231217_125831.jpg
    940.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Love
Reactions: curiouslittle1, adam, mistykitty and 3 others
Hehe they are so round and stubby looking I love em.

Reactions: mistykitty and stewie
stewie said:
Just received mine.
Omg how awesome they are.
Mommy even agrees I had to have them!
They're super adorable, on top of the price being high, I think my second fear is the worry of ruining them by use :(

Enjoy them, for the rest of us who are financially terrified of them 😅

Spooky Scary Expensive Toddler Shoes 😄

• Love
Reactions: mistykitty and stewie
I really like how these shoes look. But maybe the soles are a little too thick? Maybe that's just about right? I need to see them in person. I also wish they were velcro instead of laces. I might save up for a pair of these. But no in-between sizes, just whole numbers? That's kinda odd.

Iroh said:
They're super adorable, on top of the price being high, I think my second fear is the worry of ruining them by use :(

Enjoy them, for the rest of us who are financially terrified of them 😅

Spooky Scary Expensive Toddler Shoes 😄

They are super sturdy and very well built. Any doubts I had about them being some cheap poor quality low effort gag item immediately vanished once I had one in my hand.

Also if you put them in your cart and put your info in but don't buy they will email you a 10% off making it $225. Still crazy IMO but in this lifestyle we literally throw money away by the case. 🤣

Site is spooky af but they have Google pay so you're protected.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: stewie
LittleAndAlone said:
They are super sturdy and very well built. Any doubts I had about them being some cheap poor quality low effort gag item immediately vanished once I had one in my hand.

Also if you put them in your cart and put your info in but don't buy they will email you a 10% off making it $225. Still crazy IMO but in this lifestyle we literally throw money away by the case. 🤣

I totally agree. they are very well built.
I was very skeptical about them and the company, me being older and never hearing about them but my daughter and son in law (both early 20s) were very highly speaking of the company and said they make good things.
the no half size thing scared the poop out of me but I went with what they say, size down, and they fit just fine.
I spent part of the day running around town and had no complaints what so ever about them.
Being so expensive they definitely are not for daily use. more special occasions (like Disneyland coming up in a couple of weeks).
if you are on the fence about getting them I definitely recommend you do!!

I've seen these all over the place and oh my gosh they are so adorable and little, it makes me melt when I see them 🫠. Honestly, I would love to get some of these 😍, can't really at the moment though.

Given how expensive they are, they would definitely be indoor-only shoes 😨, but these paired with dungarees and a onesie would look so cute 🥰.

I am so happy to hear you are enjoying them!

Reactions: stewie
LittleAndAlone said:

I didn't mean to give off the expression I thought they would be cheap :( I merely mean because my Sketchers get worn out quickly... made worse by Sketchers not making branded replaceable soles :C

I'd hate to buy them, and not get to use them in the fear of wearing them out, for a big lad, I do a lotta walking :D

Iroh said:
I didn't mean to give off the expression I thought they would be cheap :( I merely mean because my Sketchers get worn out quickly... made worse by Sketchers not making branded replaceable soles :C

I'd hate to buy them, and not get to use them in the fear of wearing them out, for a big lad, I do a lotta walking :D
There was a time when I was a full-on Sneakerhead. I was collecting. I was spending waaay to much. I'm not the guy who gets kinda into something.
I was collecting mainly Air Force Ones in different color ways and prints. If you put you "Grails" away and not wear them, then finally break them out for something special, and they they fall apart. Wearing the shoes made them last longer than putting them away to keep safe and pristine. There's a life metaphor on there somewhere.

I don't spend more than. $150 on sneakers for the same reason I don't drink or bet on football games. I know what gets away from me.

Iroh said:

Oh no I thought they would be cheap, not a name brand I ever heard of and like a wierd gimmick release. But they are very well built.

Last edited:
AsherDearing said:
I've seen these all over the place and oh my gosh they are so adorable and little, it makes me melt when I see them 🫠. Honestly, I would love to get some of these 😍, can't really at the moment though.

Given how expensive they are, they would definitely be indoor-only shoes 😨, but these paired with dungarees and a onesie would look so cute 🥰.
Where are you seeing them all over? 😲

LittleAndAlone said:
Where are you seeing them all over? 😲
In AB spaces online, reddit, twitter, etc.

They are really cool, hope some littles here find this sneakers under the Christmas tree!

Back