136.9 KB · Views: 213
  • Screenshot_20231204-192717.png
    Screenshot_20231204-192717.png
    238 KB · Views: 234
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: LiddieBear, toddlerina, Akura and 8 others
$250 is more than I want to spend. It's not aimed at this market, but surprised they exist.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
Wow that's pretty cool. They are really cute😍 and why not with onesies becoming mainstream.

Reactions: mistykitty and KBoy
I think a lot of people are in the shallow end of our pool.

Reactions: Quetzalli
They are cool, I want a baby girl dress, I don't have one like the cool sissy babies here do.
All I have that is COOL is Crocs lol

KBoy said:
They are cool, I want a baby girl dress, I don't have one like the cool sissy babies here do.
All I have that is COOL is Crocs lol
I'm not a fun of Croc but do like that they are pretty much the same shoes whether I'm adult sizes are toddler sizes.

Ya Abolfazl, that is expensive!

Reactions: oldskool, BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
Mehrabad98 said:
Ya Abolfazl, that is expensive!
There's a whole culture of Sneakerheads and sneaker collectors. Not everything is for everybody.

Part of me is just amazed that they exists.

I've been into this for a long time. I'm "Attends were the best available at the time" years old. We have so much now that we didn't back in the day. I have a dozen snap onesies, some zip up onesies, pacies, bottles, etc... I feel like footwear options has been missing. I know some ABDL companies are selling Chuck knock off, Vans knock offs, and Docs in different babyish prints, but that's not what I'm looking for. I want something that feels the "right scale". I don't think I would get these even if it was like a hundred less. It's just a lil "too baby". I am looking online for Chunky Men's Sneakers. Most kids shoes are a little stubby compared to adult shoes, like Chuck Taylors. I might shop for deals on some Chunky sneakers to get that profile. Mainly because I like finding stuff that scratches the Little itch, and I can wear out in Vanilla times.

I'm in. Haven't looked much yet, but what at like $250? That's a yes here! Super cute, OMG!

Just wish I didn't buy a $70 pair of Nike MetCons sneaks recently.

Is this site trustworthy? Does it have PayPal or Amazon pay?

LittleAndAlone said:
Is this site trustworthy? Does it have PayPal or Amazon pay?
Shop at your own risk

🥰
MSCHF-Super-Baby-Ollie-1.jpg

Those are so cute. 😍 I would love to be able to walk around in public looking like a toddler, wearing those and a onesie with overalls on top. I really wish ABDL was more accepted by society... 😭

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, LittleAndAlone, BAP21 and 2 others
blissfullyquirky said:
Those are so cute. 😍 I would love to be able to walk around in public looking like a toddler, wearing those and a onesie with overalls on top. I really wish ABDL was more accepted by society... 😭
I think there's ways to work in a little Little into outfits and hide in plain site.

I have some black Swoveralls. The are made of sweatpants material. While they don't have snaps, I get Little feels wearing them. I have a goth print onesie that I wear under them. It looks like a lil tighter T-shirt under them. I have chunky Knu School Vans sneakers I'll pair them with.
I'm not accessorizing it with a paci, but I have been out with a Big in that 'fit and felt Little while I was out flying under most Vanillas radar.

It might help that I'm a creative type who has played in a goth band, and I can get away with some questionable style decisions.

Reactions: Eclectic
Those look absolutly CUTE as heck but holy that price is just nuts.

I like the design but I would not even dare to wear those in public.

I have a really fun beanie from a show I like but even that gave me some laughs behind my back so this would be even worse...

ESPECIALLY with my family.

But I do really want them though...

Last edited:
Spadon said:
Those look absolutly CUTE as heck but holy that price is just nuts.

I like the design but I would not even dare to wear those in public.

I have a really fun beanie from a show I like but even that gave me some laughs behind my back so this would be even worse...

ESPECIALLY with my family.

But I do really want them though...

The collabo they did with Lil Nas X was close to a thousand. The astro boy looking ones were like $350. These aren't the day to day sneakers. It's a designer brand. When compared to other designer brands, it's comparable in price.

I get that limited runs of designer sneakers can be pricy.

They are a lil too baby for me, but looking for some chunky sneakers in similar colorways.

I have a couple baby style beanies. One in the same gothic prints as my onesie and one black one with ears. I've rocked both in vanilla spaces.

BobaFettish said:
The collabo they did with Lil Nas X was close to a thousand. The astro boy looking ones were like $350. These aren't the day to day sneakers. It's a designer brand. When compared to other designer brands, it's comparable in price.

I get that limited runs of designer sneakers can be pricy.

They are a lil too baby for me, but looking for some chunky sneakers in similar colorways.

I have a couple baby style beanies. One in the same gothic prints as my onesie and one black one with ears. I've rocked both in vanilla spaces.
Yeah if compared to other limited ones, then I do understand the price.

Since recently I have stopped caring what others think about my clothing style (of course to a degree of reasoning). So i wear what I like and want to wear but within social norm and I am happy with that.

Thus would be one step to high but they would be fun indoor shoes though.

I was looking on Amazon for chunky mens sneakers and might pick up something like this. Think it has a similar profile and scale, but something I could wear in vanilla spaces and play parties.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-05-19-39-20-653.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-19-39-20-653.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_2023-12-05-19-38-28-762.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-05-19-38-28-762.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Sealander
BobaFettish said:
I was looking on Amazon for chunky mens sneakers and might pick up something like this. Think it has a similar profile and scale, but something I could wear in vanilla spaces and play parties.
Oh my those looked REALLY cool. Might snatch a pair as well. Thanks for the idea.

They do look a lot more "vanilla" then the super baby ones.

Back