Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sprinkles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
It's been a while since I've done one of these. I noted last time that the large year gaps of generations had a number of voters feeling that although they "technically" belonged to a generation, they felt more in-between the two as an independent generation. So here I'm using smaller gaps with the added bonus of referencing the days when we were all young.

Reactions: Cottontail
Far more younger people than I would have expected!

Reactions: Kirisin
Isn’t including the group “20s kid” a little over optimistic considering that they’d be any from 105 to 114 years old? Not saying it impossible for their to be members that are this old but I would say that the likelihood is minimal at best. Even the “30s kid” is likely pushing things. But I guess you didn’t want to exclude any possibility from your poll and it won’t hurt the accuracy of your research.

• Haha
Reactions: TrashPanda01, AshtonFreecss and littlemoosey
C'mon, 80s kids! Represent! :)

(80s kid here--born in '76)

• Love
Reactions: MoonMan, TreeLad, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Born in 1999

Cottontail said:
C'mon, 80s kids! Represent! :)

(80s kid here--born in '76)
1975 born me

70s to mid-80s kid, here (discounting hiccups), which'll equate to 50s and 60s America. Born in early '71.
I didn't do Thundercats, He-man nor Transformers, although I was obviously aware of them (they were for little kids!).

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail and BobbiSueEllen
ade said:
70s to mid-80s kid, here (discounting hiccups), which'll equate to 50s and 60s America. Born in early '71.
I didn't do Thundercats, He-man nor Transformers, although I was obviously aware of them (they were for little kids!).
1971 was a great year to be born .., Star Wars was my first theater movie, Michael was still black and Madonna was amazing. Too bad we had to wait for the internet to learn about Abdl

Reactions: DBabygirl2 and BobbiSueEllen
craigd1341 said:
1971 was a great year to be born .., Star Wars was my first theater movie, Michael was still black and Madonna was amazing. Too bad we had to wait for the internet to learn about Abdl
I never got into Star Wars. In the UK, households tended to be either BBC (state broadcaster) or ITV (independent); only 3 channels, of which 2 were BBC. We were a BBC household (except for weekend nights, usually), so I never saw the marketing hype. My mates, effectively nextdoor, were ITV-ers and saw the film and then got the merchandise. I couldn't understand the appeal nor how to 'play' with them [m.falcon and figures, etc]; I was still 'fighting' the Germans.

I first learned about ABDL as 'infantilsm', in the 80s, through a programme on the then new Channel 4. It's presentation and charactization of 'infantilists' was nothing like we'd recognize, now. 'Infantilists' were presented as upper/middle-middle-class professionals who used infantilism to escape the pressures of their 'powerful' positions. As a working-class kid, it caused more confusion and sense of alienation than it solved (notwithstanding the inherent class-culture gap between me and the tellyworld).

And Michael's and Madonna's early stuff still rule!

Last edited:
ade said:
I never got into Star Wars. In the UK, households tended to be either BBC (state broadcaster) or ITV (independent); only 3 channels, of which 2 were BBC. We were a BBC household (except for weekend nights, usually), so I never saw the marketing hype. My mates, effectively nextdoor, were ITV-ers and saw the film and then got the merchandise. I couldn't understand the appeal nor how to 'play' with them [m.falcon and figures, etc]; I was still 'fighting' the Germans.

I first learned about ABDL as 'infantilsm', in the 80s, through a programme on the then new Channel 4. It's presentation and charactization of 'infantilists' was nothing like we'd recognize, now. 'Infantilists' were presented as upper/middle-middle-class professionals who used infantilism to escape the pressures of their 'powerful' positions. As a working-class kid, it caused more confusion and sense of alienation than it solved (notwithstanding the inherent class-culture gap between me and the tellyworld).

The original Star Wars movie was released in 1977. The first film in the prequel trilogy was released in 1999

1963 here been a AB since about the age of 4 are 5 years old

2020s kid oh um wait I meen 70s lol 1966 was a great year

DannyBBaby said:
1963 here been a AB since about the age of 4 are 5 years old
You meant either "and" or "or"

ade said:

Dr who fan?

Technically born in ‘68, but never even came home from the hospital until ‘69, so I picked 80s kid. I guess I’m really 70s and 80s. DL tendencies started around age 4-5, so ‘73-74, but my cultural identity is definitely 80s.

Zeke said:
Isn’t including the group “20s kid” a little over optimistic considering that they’d be any from 105 to 114 years old? Not saying it impossible for there to be members that are this old but I would say that the likelihood is minimal at best. Even the “30s kid” is likely pushing things. But I guess you didn’t want to exclude any possibility from your poll and it won’t hurt the accuracy of your research.
I imagine you're correct it’s unlikely there would be many members from this group, but I’d say the likelihood of incontinence and diaper use would be pretty high if they were here!

SoggyRunner said:
I imagine you're correct it’s unlikely there would be many members from this group, but I’d say the likelihood of incontinence and diaper use would be pretty high if they were here!
Although they may be making use of them at those ages it’s unlikely that they’re the ones applying their butt wrappers as physical limitations seem to mount fairly rapidly in the years leading up to these age groups. This seems to be especially true in our age of all our modern work saving devices. You’re laying there innocently on the couch and all of a sudden you find that you must be getting taller because it’s a lot further to your toes than you remember it being.

craigd1341 said:
Dr who fan?
Not now; back then, we didn't have much of a choice 😁
Tom Baker is 'my' Doctor. Even when I watch his later telly appearances, he reminds me of those quirky teachers and priests who engage, childishly, with kids on an intellectual teasing level. When I think of him, our school's priest also crops up.
Space 1999 was my thing (or one of them). I had a small, die-cast Eagle Transporter which was one of my favourite toys (don't know how I got it). I also had a little Blake's 7 spaceship, but I rarely got to see the telly series. Both were Matchbox sized toys, so good in small hands.

Miss the mid 70s ! The clothing and hair styles back them !!

PaddedRita said:
Miss the mid 70s ! The clothing and hair styles back them !!
Patched up clothes and botched up haircuts 🤣

Back