Demand for Non AB Diaper Prints?

beyonddiapers94

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Curious how popular more diaper prints that are not AB would be. I really only know of the tye dye megamax and the rearz rebels for diaper prints of a non AB nature. Everything else is just plain colors. The AB designs just aren't me, but it would be nice to have more creative options. What do you think?

Reactions: pavment, Lumos, soggybottoms8882 and 2 others
beyonddiapers94 said:
Curious how popular more diaper prints that are not AB would be. I really only know of the tye dye megamax and the rearz rebels for diaper prints of a non AB nature. Everything else is just plain colors. The AB designs just aren't me, but it would be nice to have more creative options. What do you think?
Yea, that would be nice since I am not really into the babyish designs. Like there are many kinds of boxers and briefs with patterns and designs, they can duplicate that onto diapers. Imagine plaid printed diapers. That would be so cool.

Reactions: moorey, DLJosie, Traveler and 1 other person
đź’Ż would love non-AB prints!

Reactions: DLJosie
like this would be awesome. Tykable Deluge when it comes out.
1711501392948.png

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, Lumos, soggybottoms8882 and 1 other person
I think a diaper I'm going to try is Super Boompa it's so adorable and definitely suits my little age demographic reminds me of a Zap tshirt I use to wear until I grew out of it when I was very young.

Attachments

• Cyk-YB_XcAAYSR_.jpg_large.jpg
    Cyk-YB_XcAAYSR_.jpg_large.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 25
  • tumblr_osxqpqt98j1re07d0o1_640.jpg
    tumblr_osxqpqt98j1re07d0o1_640.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 25
I think more gamer type prints would be great. If they made some kind of goth print, it would be fun too. I just love the goth baby look. Nerdy prints would be great too.

Reactions: Lumos, soggybottoms8882 and neurallink
mattyd said:
I think more gamer type prints would be great. If they made some kind of goth print, it would be fun too. I just love the goth baby look. Nerdy prints would be great too.
Gamer prints are over saturated imo

jamiejamie said:
Yea, that would be nice since I am not really into the babyish designs. Like there are many kinds of boxers and briefs with patterns and designs, they can duplicate that onto diapers. Imagine plaid printed diapers. That would be so cool.
Or how about colored brief style underwear print on the diaper.

Reactions: moorey and jamiejamie
LittleMonsterUK said:
Gamer prints are over saturated imo
Aside from super boompa ones, which ones are you talking about? I know threaded armor has some. I’m not talking about onesies, that’s a bit overdone.

jamiejamie said:
like this would be awesome. Tykable Deluge when it comes out.
View attachment 132869
That's just what I was thinking. This is a different type of print. A print that anyone can go for.

Reactions: moorey, jamiejamie and DLJosie
I love dips like the Tykables Cammies and Rearz Rebel. I wish the megamax fit my life better because the black and dark blue are awesome and I use them for overnight or long at-home days, but for me they have too much capacity for everyday wear. I loved the blue Northshore supreme but they're gone.

Reactions: jamiejamie and DLJosie
Foresite had a couple of nice, non-AB printed diapers - - Under the Sea and Mary Jane. I'm not sure they are still made.

When I was growing up, all disposable diapers were white. I only order the Rearz Critter Caboose, Bambino Skooldoodles, etc., because my girlfriend thinks they’re cute.

A nice pale blue disposable wouldn’t go amiss. I’d buy more Northshore products if their colors weren’t quite so stark. I know a lot of ABs love their pink, but that’s not really me.

White backed is useful for visual inspection of wetness - it's harder to make out the wetness with other dark colors. That being said, this puppy loves a bold print that speaks to it! While prints are certainly incredibly subjective, childish prints do scratch an Itch for my diaper tastes - puppy is a more youthful mindset after all!

A computer programmers diaper might be fun - computer code with disappear-when-wet bugs (insects) to destroy would be fun!

Maybe a diaper with lipstick kisses all over it.

Some pop culture symbolism like a Superman logo or Avengers - comic book hero stuff. (admittedly unlikely due to licensing)

Tykables Galactic looks promising - RoboCop body augmentation garmet!

Gamers focused seems like it might be an easy win too!

This puppy is certain there's a market for these products, it's just harder to cater to each of our individual tastes - whereas the adult baby / furry / puppy market seems to be more established and bigger to cater to.

Reactions: jamiejamie and DLJosie
TenaciousDL said:
Foresite had a couple of nice, non-AB printed diapers - - Under the Sea and Mary Jane. I'm not sure they are still made.
yes they still are

Reactions: TenaciousDL and DLJosie
Tykabkes cammies are just camo blue or pink

Reactions: TigerDL and DLJosie
I find theres too many cartoony animal print ones out there as far as ABDl diapers go. Id love to see some more Non AB prints out there as well. Although theres been some and they didnt seem to gain a lot of traction and were mostly discontinued. Yeah it seems cartoon animal prints seem to be the most popular. They are Ok but I could take or leave many of them.

Reactions: theancientmariner, soggybottoms8882 and DLJosie
LittleMonsterUK said:
I think a diaper I'm going to try is Super Boompa it's so adorable and definitely suits my little age demographic reminds me of a Zap tshirt I use to wear until I grew out of it when I was very young.
I normally wear girly ab printed nappys but i tried a sample of super boompa and i dono how do describe it but the feeling i got when i was wearing them was different from what i get from what i normally wear and i didnt want to take them off if u get what i mean.

Sorry if u dont understand that but im no good at explaining things xxx

• Thinking
Reactions: theancientmariner, TrueHero, moorey and 1 other person
DLJosie said:
I normally wear girly ab printed nappys but i tried a sample of super boompa and i dono how do describe it but the feeling i got when i was wearing them was different from what i get from what i normally wear and i didnt want to take them off if u get what i mean.

Sorry if u dont understand that but im no good at explaining things xxx
I understood what you meant so they're worth buying?

I would say they are but try a sample 1st incase u dont like them i buy them and dotty the pony nappys and purple plain and simple from dotty diaper co aswell and cant fault any off them but what i will say if is they are loud as in the crinkleyness off them so if u want to be discreet i wouldnt wear them xxx

Back