Delaying shipping

DiaperedG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Does anyone know if it’s possible to order ahead, or have the shipping purposely delayed? I just learned I’m gonna have a weekend by myself, and I have nothing planned!! ABU’s and Bambino’s are my front runners. I want to actually get at least a half case from each this time! Instead of ordering packs like usual. Biggest order I ever had delivered was 2 packs of Tena’s, and I got questioned about the box. I’d ideally liked them to be delivered on that Friday morning. I’m thinking maybe I can just pick them up at a UPS/FedEx Store instead. But I’ll have to see how long they’ll hold them. For example, they’re delivered to the store on Wednesday evening. Can I pick them up Friday morning? I don’t want to be rude or impose on them. I always feel guilty when I tell the post office to hold my mail. Ok I’m done rambling now haha

The FedEx website says they will hold the package for seven days before returning it. Last time I ordered, I had fedex hold at Walgreens and Driver must have forgot to scan it in because I never got a notification that was there until I went in. It was probably almost a week sitting in the store

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
I actually did this very thing with Tykables. I placed an order on Thursday thinking it would be here on my day off on Wed the following week. Turned out that something came up Friday I was gonna be out of town for about 2 weeks. I emailed Tykables and asked them to hold the order and I'll notify them when to ship it. A few days before heading back home I emailed to ship the package. It got delivered the day before I got home and was waiting on my doorstep.
Worked out great.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
I had my ship to Fedex store or ups store. some Walgreens has an Fedex drop off too

Back