Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
So I’m still unfortunately linked to my parent unit bank account- and I’ve already asked if I could not be “watched” by what I purchased for privacy reasons and I got turned down. Now that’s out of the way- does anyone know if on the debit card statement- the bill one that comes in with everything you spent money on does it come with what exactly you spent money on? Kinda don’t want to have to go out of my way to get cash, as I only have 7 dollars in cash and the diapers I plan on getting are around 11-10 dollars give or take.

Reactions: piper23
Thelittlestbaby said:
So I’m still unfortunately linked to my parent unit bank account- and I’ve already asked if I could not be “watched” by what I purchased for privacy reasons and I got turned down. Now that’s out of the way- does anyone know if on the debit card statement- the bill one that comes in with everything you spent money on does it come with what exactly you spent money on? Kinda don’t want to have to go out of my way to get cash, as I only have 7 dollars in cash and the diapers I plan on getting are around 11-10 dollars give or take.
Could use your debit card to go buy a visa gift card and then use that to make your private diaper purchase

Reactions: littledreamers333
Unsure where I’d be able to find it, the stores I’ll be going to tho for baby items are rite aid and dollar tree - do you know if any can let you take out cash?

It depends. Sometimes it will show a very vague name of the company/store that you bought your diapers from. I just went through my debit card history out of curiosity lol, but heres a purchase I made from Changing Times Diaper Company way back in 2021
Capt 009.jpg

In my experience it's always just shown the company, not the specific products, so if you're shopping at Rite Aid and Dollar Tree, it'd show the amount you spent at one of those, but not that you spent it on diapers specifically.

Reactions: AJFan2020
Thanks ! Just scared,

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Back