Would you attend an adult daycare?

• Total voters

RaawrrrPincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm curious to know how many babies out there are interested in a daycare. A safe place to be you with a caregiver watching over and helping with activities, maybe even diaper changes. I know I've seen one in my state but they closed and I'm only curious. If you would attend a daycare, what type of services or activities would you like?

Reactions: littledreamers333, ShyGirl91, Deleted member 66129 and 1 other person
I might attend an adult daycare if it was near me and also affordable. Diaper changing wise, some daycares hang up things that look like these "cell phone jails" by the changing table, but use them to store diapers rather than cell phones of course: (and please excuse my terrible explanation, I have no idea what the ones used for diapers are called XD)

1704087511390.jpeg

As a side note, this would obviously have to be scaled up for adult sized diapers, which I'm not sure would be feasible, unless one were to hand-craft something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jodie and RaawrrrPincess
PrettyLilPrincess said:
I might attend an adult daycare if it was near me and also affordable. Diaper changing wise, some daycares hang up things that look like these "cell phone jails" by the changing table, but use them to store diapers rather than cell phones of course: (and please excuse my terrible explanation, I have no idea what the ones used for diapers are called XD)

View attachment 126654

As a side note, this would obviously have to be scaled up for adult sized diapers, which I'm not sure would be feasible, unless one were to hand-craft something.
They sell diaper hangers too!

I put maybe to attend a adult daycare if there is 1 close to me in the United Kingdom and go there only when I’m on holiday from my adult job

Reactions: BigKid25, BabyBeeGee and RaawrrrPincess
I might attend one if it is close enough to me but I kind of doubt it as I expect that the cost would be too high for my budget.

Reactions: egor and RaawrrrPincess
Distance is the hard part but I'd love to go to one ^w^

Reactions: RaawrrrPincess
I would go to an adult daycare if the cost was not to much, and if it was close. Those two things right there are probably the two biggest reasons why there is not one or very very few of them around even.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and RaawrrrPincess
Probably not unless they had a Littles/Middles room. Video games and Legos and stuff and left the big kids mostly self sufficient. Other than checking diapers and refilling snacks. 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: PantyNappies, ajp22, Forced and 2 others
I would like to try it but I feel that if I did I would Implode within 5 minutes of any kind of diaper checks or someone seeing me little or any thing really. I would just Implode

Reactions: MaybeBroken, ajp22 and RaawrrrPincess
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
I would like to try it but I feel that if I did I would Implode within 5 minutes of any kind of diaper checks or someone seeing me little or any thing really. I would just Implode
That's ok I used to just keep to myself too, nows I really only venture out if my caregiver is near by watching. I'm pretty shy in my littlespace.

I'm in the uk and if there was a daycare I could attend maybe a few times a week, I would do. I would like to be changed as n when required by the carer. and also of course it would need to be affordable.

I think I would be interested in an adult daycare, as long as its not too far away, or at least fairly discrete to the outside.

Always thought that would be a great thing, to have a place to relax and let yourself fall, after work. Play/talk with others, watch TV, not having to worry for a few hours.

I don't even expect much, wouldn't even need to be changed, I'd be fine doing that myself. Would be great with drinks available to grab when you feel like it, from varying types of bottles and cups.

Reactions: BigKid25 and RaawrrrPincess
I would but too far, too expensive, and no idea how to trust the operation.

Last edited:
Reactions: egor and RaawrrrPincess
It is a really interesting idea to contemplate, an adult daycare... :think:
I'm rather shy and introverted, so it would really take a lot for me to go in for something like that. So much of the Cg/L dynamic is built around trust and intimacy, I don't know how it would feel.

That being said, however; I think it would be super wonderful! Being in a space you know is safe to explore yourself and interact with other Littles, it would be totally wonderful! I think making it more a secret club would be the most amazing

I would go to one if the caregivers provided diaper changes as part of the service. It would be nice to have someone besides me change me at least once in my life.

Reactions: DBabygirl2, DIAPERBOY920, RaawrrrPincess and 1 other person
It would a great idea for littles that want to go somewhere and just forget about big life and enjoy acting small without being judged and being able to meet new friends, another big factor we all get to busy with our lives now a days to remember what it's like to hang with a group of peaple and just play like we use to with imagination instead of screens

Reactions: ajp22 and RaawrrrPincess
I would 100% go if there was one close to me!! but I don’t think there’s even one in my country lol

RaawrrrPincess said:
I'm curious to know how many babies out there are interested in a daycare. A safe place to be you with a caregiver watching over and helping with activities, maybe even diaper changes. I know I've seen one in my state but they closed and I'm only curious. If you would attend a daycare, what type of services or activities would you like?
I would love one in Minnesota. I would love it if they changed you and feed you and put you to sleep. And also supply a mommy or 2 who could breastfeed with their milk. And supply nice big fluffy thick diapers.

Last edited:
I feel like others find out about a place like that you're in for a lot of issues.
There just would never be enough privacy. You'd probably be better off hiring someone for 1 on 1 time
than a group setting
either way seems like it be extremely expensive and a privacy nightmare

Reactions: babybev and RaawrrrPincess
There is one relatively close to where I am that I go to every now and then

Back