Not open for further replies.

Stokbroodje

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hai i am looking for some dares to do give me some ideasss may be public atleast not too extreme

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Jorelaxed and medfet878
Hello Stokebroodje, welcome to the site.😃

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Stokbroodje said:
Hai i am looking for some dares to do give me some ideasss may be public atleast not too extreme
1. Wear snug fitting jeans, and drink at least 32 ounces of water. Bring nothing but some pajamas, or thin "loungewear" style pants. Find a medical supply store in another town that is no less than 1 hour away and drive there. Drink more water on the drive. You'll probably be pretty desperate to pee when you arrive (if you make it 😏). YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO PEE ANYWERE except in their restroom. Go in and ask to use the restroom. If you've already wet yourself, explain that you're on a road trip and had an accident due to a weak bladder. Ask if you can change into your pajamas in the bathroom (because that's all you have). If you didn't have an accident and made it to the restroom, congratulations! Explain that it was a close call and you still have quite a drive ahead of you. Ask about buying some very absorbent overnight diapers so you don't have another accident in the car. Prioritize absorbency over discretion. It's important that you don't leak. Get stuffers too if they have them. Explain that you have to drink to stay away during the drive, but that increases your frequency of urination. Change into the diapers before you leave, and into the pajamas even if your jeans were dry. When you've changed, tell the clerk that you're a little concerned because the diapers were too thick and your jeans couldn't fit over them. Ask the clerk if the diapers are too obvious under your pants and if they think people will notice.

bedwetterdavid said:
1. Wear snug fitting jeans, and drink at least 32 ounces of water. Bring nothing but some pajamas, or thin "loungewear" style pants. Find a medical supply store in another town that is no less than 1 hour away and drive there. Drink more water on the drive. You'll probably be pretty desperate to pee when you arrive (if you make it 😏). YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO PEE ANYWERE except in their restroom. Go in and ask to use the restroom. If you've already wet yourself, explain that you're on a road trip and had an accident due to a weak bladder. Ask if you can change into your pajamas in the bathroom (because that's all you have). If you didn't have an accident and made it to the restroom, congratulations! Explain that it was a close call and you still have quite a drive ahead of you. Ask about buying some very absorbent overnight diapers so you don't have another accident in the car. Prioritize absorbency over discretion. It's important that you don't leak. Get stuffers too if they have them. Explain that you have to drink to stay away during the drive, but that increases your frequency of urination. Change into the diapers before you leave, and into the pajamas even if your jeans were dry. When you've changed, tell the clerk that you're a little concerned because the diapers were too thick and your jeans couldn't fit over them. Ask the clerk if the diapers are too obvious under your pants and if they think people will notice.
Thank youuu :) If you have some more tell me i will just do them one by one

Wear an obvious ABDL diaper or little boy undies and purposely try to “unintentionally” show off that you’re wearing in public. Stretch your arms to lift your shirt. Or bend over to pick something up. Don’t be obnoxious like bend over in front of someone like you’re trying to be annoying. Just see if anyone notices. I once unintentionally showed my diaper off when I stood up at the mall once. I looked over and an older woman smiled and it appeared she was quietly saying “I saw that. That’s cute.” Without actually saying it. I didn’t mean to draw attention. I may have read into it but yeah.

People who like to make other people around them feel uncomfortable, are likely to eventually be made to feel uncomfortable themselves. Better to work to try and make yourself feel more comfortable, than to make others feel more uncomfortable. Perhaps it's time for everyone to to find a warm bottle, and to lay down for a nice nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back