Cyber bullying

babyraggydolls

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
You wake in the morning and turn on your feed and for no reason get personally attacked online by vile people. One person was abusive because I unlocked rare items in my game and they were jealous and said my character looks like a man and then I got harassed and abused for sharing AI art on deviant art and they were very vile and nasty and also accused me of not disclosing that I share AI art despite AI being in my name and all of my artwork tags and the AI discourse boxes being ticket and they told me to get off deviant art. I’ve been on deviant art I’m og and been in there since the early 2000’s and I have to say it’s getting a nasty place to be and the staff on there couldn’t give a 💩 how members are treated

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Jorelaxed, mistykitty and 2 others
Anyway I deleted my deviantart account it used to be a nice place now it’s full of vile nasty people

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Yea, I suffered from cyber bullying and even defamation, so I understand thee. In fact, I even doubt if thine account had any future even if thou didstn't delete it.

Hemix said:
Yea, I suffered from cyber bullying and even defamation, so I understand thee. In fact, I even doubt if thine account had any future even if thou didstn't delete it.
It’s used to be good there but looking at trust pilot it gets 1 star rating now and I can understand why because deviant art is full of horrible people so I’m glad I deleted it as it’s got no future I’m guessing. I was just wanting to share my art I guess but it was a mistake

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Never experienced it on Deviant art but part of the reason I avoid most online platforms now is because I did experience it when: I was a YouTube creator (I got tired of the harassment about not making videos fast enough and doing mostly Paw Patrol videos so I stopped making content), had a google+ account before they made google+ business only, and Facebook (which I deleted years ago) when I put on my account I liked Friendship is Magic. All to familiar with those kinds of experiences and I'm sorry you're having to deal with it @babyraggydolls

Last edited:
i've been on deviantArt since the 2000's and the environment can be very hostile there for some reason, people are obsessed with drama on dA and it's sad. i don't get it, people treat that website like it's their high school. i'm sorry that happened to you, deleting your account might have been the best idea, though, i hope things get better for you here soon. it's hard to talk about this part of ourselves online, people can be ruthless for no reason. take care of yourself, okay?

Reactions: mistykitty and Jorelaxed
Back