Cuties Boundless - A True Size 8 Diaper?

The width and weak tabs is what holds this back.

So I tried something and took the tapes off of one and used the seal portion on my vacuum sealer to essentially heat weld them together extending the tapes. I’m 225 lbs with a 36in waist and I was able to comfortably wear these for hours, while the sides were stretched the diaper had enough rise to cover everything front and back. They held two full settings before it was time to change.

I can’t wait to try these on the wife which I’m pretty sure she can fit into un-modded.

Just got my sample and I'm pretty impressed. I'm around 163 pounds, and for the most part I got them on ok. It took a little stretching and finagling, but they are on and If you squint your eyes, they kinda, sort of fit for real, which is a fantastic feeling. I'm honestly thinking if there was a size 10 in the future (maybe even a size 9), I could use it legitimately, but we'll see if that day comes. Overall, I am very happy though.

My only suggestion for improvement would be for it to be a little wider and I would like if the padding would go up a little higher in the back. But other then that, this is a home run.

Stargazer93 said:
Just got my sample and I'm pretty impressed. I'm around 163 pounds, and for the most part I got them on ok. It took a little stretching and finagling, but they are on and If you squint your eyes, they kinda, sort of fit for real, which is a fantastic feeling. I'm honestly thinking if there was a size 10 in the future (maybe even a size 9), I could use it legitimately, but we'll see if that day comes. Overall, I am very happy though.

My only suggestion for improvement would be for it to be a little wider and I would like if the padding would go up a little higher in the back. But other then that, this is a home run.
They didn't fit me but i will say they work perfectly for their intended users.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Just got my samples today, but I’m holding off on trying them out. 3523FC42-2C0F-411E-A624-B5D5E863EFD0.jpegThey arrive inside this envelope and are somewhat discreet.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL and Anonn
For those that have received their samples, what part of the country are you in and how long ago did you request your sample?

Anonn said:
For those that have received their samples, what part of the country are you in and how long ago did you request your sample?
I ordered on 7/14 and live in Illinois.

DanElmontan said:
Just got my samples today, but I’m holding off on trying them out. View attachment 83923They arrive inside this envelope and are somewhat discreet.
What are the dimensions of that envelope including thickness? I hope it fits inside my mailbox otherwise they'll just leave it sitting out in the lobby for everyone to see.

Drypered said:
What are the dimensions of that envelope including thickness? I hope it fits inside my mailbox otherwise they'll just leave it sitting out in the lobby for everyone to see.
The mailer is 9”x12” and is a little over 1” thick.

DanElmontan said:
The mailer is 9”x12” and is a little over 1” thick.
How many samples? 1 or 2?

2 samples come in the mailer.

I just put one on and the length is great. The tapes held to the side panels on the front fine, however one side panel pulled out from the main portion of the diaper after a minute of wearing, rendering it useless.

DanElmontan said:
2 samples come in the mailer.

I just put one on and the length is great. The tapes held to the side panels on the front fine, however one side panel pulled out from the main portion of the diaper after a minute of wearing, rendering it useless.
I sure hope this problem will be fixed, for the kids that really need these. They are my ultimate concern.

12srepaid said:
I sure hope this problem will be fixed, for the kids that really need these. They are my ultimate concern.
I completely agree. The quality is what will doom these. Parents will go back to what they had been previously using if the sides and padding quality and width aren’t upgraded to meet the needs of the age group that they are being marketed towards.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Immediate solutions would be to:

1. Lengthen the front wings by at least 2”.
2. Widen the landing strip and extend it across the full width of the front of the diaper from wing to wing to create more surface area for the tapes to attach to.
3. Widen the tapes.
4. Switch to a higher-quality material for the stretchy wings that can withstand stress of body movement applied to it for a long period of time (Goodnites have had this figured out for quite some time now).
5. Widen the pad.

85584DE3-D7D6-42B9-AA77-0BCE83EC06B4.jpeg

7FC54527-6616-47B2-B2D0-2ACC5A9DA412.jpeg
04E624F2-21AD-4E59-BA4A-FC5C1FE0E497.jpeg
Finally got my samples, better do a size comparison with Goodnites XL!

Attachments

• 0301088D-7FFF-4B91-83AF-233F60163132.jpeg
    0301088D-7FFF-4B91-83AF-233F60163132.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 32
Alas, this only fits me with a really hard stretch and only on the front tabs. I’d still use my extenders for a comfortable fit. I’d need to lose a few inches to make this work, and my hips are already pretty slim for my body type.

Just got my samples in . Really loves these I am shocked they fit, I have a waist of 36 ..

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
Received my samples this weekend. While they don't fit me, I used one as a disposable insert in a cloth diaper cover, and am doing the same with the second one currently. I cannot speak to the strength of the tabs obviously, though from comments here and online, it does appear to be an issue.

My observations are that they are slightly longer than a size 7. They are very soft and feel comfortable against the skin. Absorbency is good. However, the most noticeable thing to me is that they are very narrow! They are more narrow than even a regular size 7 diaper that I compared it to. That seems to be a big complaint of parents who have bought these for their special needs children on Amazon, too. I'm actually surprised they would do that with a diaper marketed to older children who are going to wet and mess in a greater volume, as it would surely seem to cause issues in being able to contain output then.

All that said, as far as I know, they are the first company to attempt to make a real size 8 for special needs or older kids that isn't a "medical" diaper or a pull-on. So, hopefully they take all of the feedback to heart from parents and caregivers and continue to revise and improve their product. And, perhaps the other two big diaper companies will see that there is a market for this and begin to produce their own size 8 (I honestly would not be surprised if they're already in development).

Reactions: TigerDL and FudgedInLuvs
Back