Cuties Boundless - A True Size 8 Diaper?

I got the stretch to reach the proper landing zone on a baby diaper for the first time ever! I was thrilled! But I quickly realized this had turned the diaper into a funky string bikini. I got out my fitted sheet elastics with the suspender snaps, folded the diaper tape over so it wouldn’t scratch my legs, and folded the front’s top and sides under like a sheet to fasten at the top of the landing zone and the top of the tape. It’s still more comfortable that way. In fact, the length was even more comfortable when I fastened it properly. The back coverage was the best, and I gave these a proper wetting. Best experience with a baby diaper since becoming a DL.

I’m not terribly disappointed I still had to extend. I know I can “fit” it, but if the diaper could speak while being stretched, it would probably confess to anything including being a witch to stop the pain…

Even though I don’t really fit and this would never be a daily wear diaper for me, I’m thrilled this was made and I’m happy for those who can fit it… and I’m overjoyed that this product is going to reach the special needs market.

Reactions: Duck4850, Cottontail and Mee
Wish you had pics of you wearing that cute Lil diaper.

They don't fit me either, and that's okay.

The bigger picture is that sizes 7, 8, or higher, should not be tied down to larger size babies/toddlers. But instead sized better to fit kids & even possibly teens.
Sure, most school aged kids don't need diapers anymore, but there are kids that may still need them. There is no reason why their parents/caregivers must have
to resort to medical grade diapers for their special needs children.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs
Got my samples, tried one and being between a 30 and 31 inch waist these fit decent. Wore it about 2 hrs before I had to take it off. The sides were starting to rip by the end. I crawled in the shower with it on to see what would happen, and they swelled a decent amount and didn't rip out. Over all I'm impressed with it, and might end up ordering a case.

I got my sample today. I just noticed they updated the weight range. It reads 58+ pounds/26 kilograms, which lines up

Not a good time to need diapers though I'm still waiting on diapers I've subbed and paid for and 2 more boxes i bought that had/have a 50% off sale. @ Memi that almost looks like a bikini Diaper :p

Last edited:
I adore these diapers, and I hope they one day upgrade the fabric.

Attachments

• 20220809_004641.jpg
    20220809_004641.jpg
    992.5 KB · Views: 311
Reactions: pedro, PullUpsPunzie97, FudgedInLuvs and 2 others
Although the length of the diapers were almost the same as the XL Goodnites, the tabs suck and since I couldn’t make my own extenders since I had only one other sample, I just stapled and stitched together some Sposies diaper boosters in order for the tabs to reach, but overall nice diaper with nice clumping and sag.

N0bu said:
I adore these diapers, and I hope they one day upgrade the fabric.
what is your waist size? they seem to fit you nicely.

littlejoey974 said:
what is your waist size? they seem to fit you nicely.
I haven't actually measured my waist before, but it's probably between 18 and 24 inches.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
I was on the fence about buying these as I'm not a huge fan of the cuties size 7 (reasonable sizing and cost, but fairly low quality and unremarkable compared to other size 7s), but bit the bullet and bought a full box about a week ago. After a couple of days of using, I'm pretty happy with the purchase. Definitely won't become my daily driver because of the quality and width but its undeniable that these will fit a bigger market than most of my favorite baby diapers, and is probably the first taped option for 30"+ inch waists since the original EU Baby-Dry 8. In my own personal experience, large booster pads like a sposie super fit very well and go a long way to augmenting the limited wicking and absorbency Boundless diapers bring at face value, but because sizing hasn't been a limiting factor for me lately (BD 8, and a handful of other size 6&7s fit fine and offer better quality) these will remain mid-tier for me. However, small adjustments in width and durability could shoot these straight to the top of my list, and I readily recognize the importance of a company branching out and trying to provide a larger option for customers in need. I'm cautiously optimistic that future updates will bring improvements to shortcomings such as width and landing zone glue, but we shall see. In any case, always nice to have a new product hit the market and glad to have added these to my collection.

TL/DR - If you're close but just outside of fitting the biggest baby diaper options these will be a godsend.
If you already fit most of the bigger baby diapers these will be an unremarkable if interesting option. That said, small updates could quickly make this the top choice.
If either your hip/waist measurement is 33"+ this release probably doesn't effect you all that much.

Last edited:
N0bu said:
I haven't actually measured my waist before, but it's probably between 18 and 24 inches.
Lucky! What do you do to get yourself/keep yourself that range? I can dip into a 28 when I go heavy on cardio but I still feel too big

FudgedInLuvs said:
Lucky! What do you do to get yourself/keep yourself that range? I can dip into a 28 when I go heavy on cardio but I still feel too big
I have a chronic illness that has slowed my growth, and I was born quite little. I both love and despise my small size.

If they ever sell in the smaller 20 pack package, I might buy a pack, but I don't need a box of 80.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, FudgedInLuvs and DLjoey974
12srepaid said:
If they ever sell in the smaller 20 pack package, I might buy a pack, but I don't need a box of 80.
it would be nice if they did

• Love
Reactions: 12srepaid, FudgedInLuvs and Dutchone
littlejoey974 said:
it would be nice if they did

That other companies also have a proper size 8 for sale,
over here in the Netherlands/ Europa.

Reactions: 12srepaid and DLjoey974
I would like to see Pampers Baby Dry Sizes 7 & 8, become Pampers Kid Dry. Maybe even size 6.
'If your child is potty trained at 2 or 3 years, that's great! But if your child still needs protection, that's fine, we have you covered!' would be a great new slogan.

It's Time to Kill the Stigma.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLScottsman, Nobu, DLjoey974 and 1 other person
Checking these out is definitely on my to-do list now. I don't mind extending the tabs a little if that's the ticket to wearing them comfortably. With the rise being comparable to GoodNites, I can see myself finding these fun and moderately practical. I don't think I've ever played with a Cuties product.

Diaper fits great and I have a size 34 waist

Attachments

• 45a046ec-019a-4ee8-a2b2-cdd7ac2a4194.jpg
    45a046ec-019a-4ee8-a2b2-cdd7ac2a4194.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 3e6c4be2-49c5-4834-be9f-98055c7e4821.jpg
    3e6c4be2-49c5-4834-be9f-98055c7e4821.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 181
  • 369fd5f5-e3fd-47fd-9b8b-34642a08db80.jpg
    369fd5f5-e3fd-47fd-9b8b-34642a08db80.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: pedro and FudgedInLuvs
Seems kinda interesting that smaller companies have no trouble making larger size 7's & 8's.
The bigger companies like P&G makes sizes 7 & 8, but they really aren't much bigger than size 6. Even their large Ninjamas run small.

I'm not sure it's a ego thing, but P&G needs to fix their sizing problem. There are engineers that can make adjustments to the machines.

NOTE: This is NOT about/for the ABDL Community. It's for children who need larger size diapers. THEY ALWAYS COME FIRST!

• Love
Reactions: PullUpsPunzie97, espectro, Nobu and 2 others
Back