Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinInDiapers

Colin
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
As I am down to only 2 goodnites left, I am wanting to get some more diapers. Although I have plenty of baby diapers and training pants, they don't really fit me so it's hard to be able to use them. :( I love the designs and the smell of baby diapers especially Pampers but unfortunately only size 7 cruisers and size 6 baby dry fit me. Barely. But as my supply of diapers is now running low I am looking to replenish it with some more diapers. I have tried cushies before but the tapes were defective so I didn't really have a good experience with them. I ordered those off of diaperdrawer instead of ABUniverse simply because ABU cushies were out of stock. Now that they are back in stock I wanted to order some because I know that they will fit me. Still trying to debate whether or not I want the scented or not and if I want to wait until the end of this month to get the peekABU diapers that ABU is releasing soon. Which they claim is the most absorbent diaper in the world. Or I could just get another case of goodnites from the store, but I don't really get the "baby diaper" feeling from goodnites. Although they are still considered as diapers to me I just don't feel like it is a true diaper.

I do quite like Cushies, not tried them in a while, but I remember them fitting really well (I prefer single tape anyway).
I've never tried scented nappies, so I've little idea what they're like.
If you can put it off long enough, I'd recommend waiting to hear what people think of PeekABU, and then get them if they sound as good as they're advertised (some people will be ordering them day 1, so I doubt you'll be waiting more than a week for opinions).

What you get will also depend on what "generation" of cushies you got earlier. The current ("gen 2") are really nothing like the original cushies.

You also have some similar options to pick from, such as SDKs (just a different shell art) and also preschool (available in plastic and clothlike shell, with four tapes instead of two)

Easy answer for me, go with the Cushies now (forget the Goodnites) and then look at the PeekABU later.

I have still never tried the scented ABU products (apart from Lavenders) but then I like the smell of scented cornstarch powder anyway.

Go for the Cushies and never look back. ^^

But just so you know, the scented diapers from ABU are incredibly strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back