Curious ... Do You Prefer To Go To Sleep Wet Or Dry?

Curious ... Do You Prefer To Go To Sleep Wet Or Dry?

• Clean Diaper - But Wet immediately, fall asleep warm?

Votes: 56 31.5%
  • Dry To Sleep

Votes: 52 29.2%
  • Little of both - Just depends on my mood

Votes: 62 34.8%
  • Doesn't matter just happy to be wearing a diaper, period.

Votes: 42 23.6%

• Total voters
I shower and put on a fresh diaper for bed , watch a little tv with my wife and usually wet at least once before I fall asleep. always soaked in the morning.

Reactions: gobphus
I mostly put on a dry diaper before bed, or if it just a little moist its fine. Just to wet it, while I am trying to sleep. It also help with the feeling with an freesh diaper with zinc ointment on to protect my skin. Gives me a babyish feeling falling to sleep, and wake up soaked next morning.

Always in a dry diaper

Reactions: dlboylife
I like to go to bed and sleep in a dry diaper and ideally wake up in the morning wet but this never happens so I wet if I wake up in the night or wet in the morning

I'd rather go to sleep wet

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
the hopes are dry when falling asleep, but doesn't usually happen.

Always dry to sleep!

Fall asleep dry so there’s no doubt when I wake.

Dry if at all possible

Dry to sleep. Lately I've been waking up very full and on the verge of a leak. Had to change in the middle of the night Saturday.

I’ll use the potty one last time just before my shower and then put on a diaper as I’m getting into bed, so I almost always fall asleep dry. Since I’m up at least once, if not twice per night to pee, the first wetting happens around midnight and then another close to 4-5AM. Then once I wake up, I’ll do my morning pee in the diaper before changing.

If it’s a wfh day or the weekend, I’ll usually keep it on a bit longer after that -and get another wetting or two in.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193 and JunkyardDog1
I prefer to go to bed wet

Wetshisbed said:
I like to wet my nappy before I fall asleep
Same here.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
I am always put in a fresh diaper at bedtime at some points during the night I will wet and mess . It would be highly irregular for me to still be in a clean diaper in the morning .

I have wanted to do this for a long time, but I believe I would make my bed wet and stinky. I don't have the desire to either buy a new mattress or clean it up.

adultbabygirl said:
I have wanted to do this for a long time, but I believe I would make my bed wet and stinky. I don't have the desire to either buy a new mattress or clean it up.
I find sleeping in nappies exceptionally relaxing and I certainly get a more restful and relaxed night’s sleep when I do.

Preparation and hygiene is essential if one actually intends to use the nappy for its intended purpose. My bed has a breathable, soft fabric-feeling waterproof mattress protector, which is lightweight and fully machine washable. In addition to this, I have a washable waterproof bed protector below the top sheet. This is highly absorbent and would soak up a considerable amount of wee if there was a nappy failure.

But, I don’t get any leaks as I wear a comfortable good quality nappy, usually a plastic backed Tena Active Fit Ultima. In addition I wear plastic pants at night, and between the nappy and plastic pants, a pair of soft fabric boxer briefs. This combination ensures that leaks just don’t happen, and the bed protection and all of the bedding is changed and laundered regularly, ensuring that everything remains clean and fresh.

I usually wet myself in bed slightly before I go to sleep, I wake to wet during the night and wet again before I get up in the morning. All very relaxing, comforting and clean and hygienic too.

I hope you too will be able to relax and enjoy bedtime in nappies by taking suitable precautions.

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot
its obviously better to go to sleep in a dry nappy. if you go to sleep wet you gunna wake up, wet your nappy and straight away its gunna be full.

Dry forsure

So, I wear and use diapers all day, when I go to bed though, I wear "training pants" and I don't use them, they are just there in case I have an accident. As soon as I wake up, Daddy diapers me and I immediately use it

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperdude
I'm always curious whether I wet in my sleep or not, so I prefer to go to sleep dry. However, if I put my overnight diaper on early, I'll need to pee before falling asleep. Since I can't fall asleep when I need to pee, I'll have to EITHER take off my diaper and use the toilet OR wet my diaper. I enjoy wetting too much to use the toilet once diapered. If I wake up needing to pee during the night, I hope to remember to check my diaper before wetting it, but often I forget to check.

Reactions: diaperdude
Back