cuddlz

Throwawaw11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
i ordered some fleece cuddlz mittens on the 13 of August and they still have not came yet does anyone else have/had a similar experience if so when did you order a item and when did you get it?

I ordered 3 outfits from lilkink boutique on the 9th and they are still showing the order as unfulfilled. I'm giving it another week before asking for my money back. I gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were on vacation but it said that they were starting to fulfill orders and shipping again on the 11th. That was 8 days ago and still no movement.
On the opposite side I ordered 3 items from little for big yesterday and they have already been shipped.
I'm sure it depends on where you get it from.

445B46F4-A565-45DB-B2B2-F8DEAA462BED.jpegi figured out why so i shouldn’t have to wait any longer

Great!

yes for obvious reasons things from overseas (say raw materials) seem to be hit or miss on getting them on-time or at all...

I've had things take forever, and other things shipped the next day, that said, i'm glad they got back to you and your stuff is on the way...seems the customer service does still exist in some places. :)

Reactions: Throwawaw11
My order finally started showing as fulfilled today so it should be shipping soon. 11 days is a long time to go from order to fulfilled. I'm glad yours is on its way.

Reactions: Throwawaw11
Back