cuddle question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, I love cuddling. I actually crave it, but I'm also "touch starved" like someone else said. I almost never get any physical affection (especially from girls my age) and I also have sort of a fear of expressing physical affection which is kind of ironic. I'll still take it whenever I can get it though, be it dogs, babies, and especially my penguin plushie.

Since my wife loves hugs, we cuddle as much as possible. One of the things I associate with diapers is intimacy - the act of diapering being a very intimate thing. Cuddling probably rates very high with our community as well as with the rest of world.

I loved cuddling with my wife. I miss that. I do have a plushie that I hold when the desire arises now.

Sheepy wants cuddles. *makes grabby hands*

I'm generally okay with it as long as I'm familiar with the person and they ask how I feel about it.
As long as it's respectful, I love cuddling no matter who it is and what gender they are. :D

Plushies and toys are also great to snuggle!

Note said:
Truthfully, I enjoy cuddling more than I let on, I just have a hard time expressing it.

Let me guess..

Your a guy, your in your late 20s, early 30s, and you work in a male dominated profession? You seem to have this aura of masculinity to you.

Cuddling has nothing to do with masculinity. It has to do with the feelings between two people. If those people chose to cuddle, they will. They do not need to express those feeling with anyone else.

Last edited:
Note said:
I'm not even going to answer that. That's just rude.

My intent was not to poke fun at you or make you feel bad. My apologies. I truly hope you can accept my apology, and we can move on from that.

I like cuddling. I feel kinda shy about it though, I think. I'm not really that comfortable touching someone unless I'm very close with them.

All of my ex girlfriends i had held me and rubbed my head it was the best feeling ever!!!

I just cuddle with my pets! I have a shih Zhu and she has an awesome underbite!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how I feel about cuddling a pet, I don't think I'd like it, just from how fuzzy and furry they are. :/ But if you don't mind then enjoy as you will.

Sometimes when I'm with out my significant other I will hold a pillow in my arms while I sleep. Works pretty well if I say do myself!
Maybe I should get bigger plushies? And actually sleep with them instead of just putting them in a box.

I've only been in a position to be a "cuddler" / "big spoon". I enjoy it. Never really had the chance to be the "cuddlie" / "little spoon". I'm honestly not sure how I'd feel about that. With a girlfriend, it could be fun. Not sure if I'd be comfortable doing that with another guy. We'd have to be really good friends, if I'd allow him to do that.

My husband and I fight over who gets to be the cuddlee. I probably win out a bit more, but it's pretty close to 50/50. No better feeling than being cuddled :)

Honestly I like both. The people in my family have always known me to be affectionate so it's not that much of a deal. At night I've been known to cuddle my plushies, a pillow a cover . Even my little brother/ when I'm asleep i'll grab anything.he gotten used to it I guess.

Cuddles are something I can't have enough of, so much so that I'm always worried about "overcuddling" the other person (it actually happened)... :eek:

I'm usually the "big" one and there's hardly anything that I love more than having a little one in my paws and making him feel safe and loved, but the few times that I had someone being my cuddler it was an amazing experience as well, my subby pup side enjoyed that a ton ^^

I love being cuddled, but have no one to cuddle with.��

This makes me think, cuddling is amazing, And tons of people like it ( this humble thread only being a very trifle slice), what if there where a service just for arranging cuddling?
Like prostitution, but innocent and not.... "icky".
Or something like a casual dating site.
I know it's a very out there, and probably wouldn't be very trustworthy.... but does sound lovely.
Or perhaps a night-club meant just for cuddling? Or perhaps just a night club with cuddling? Goodness, the possibilities and my rambling are endless...

I definitely love cuddling, but for me the problem lies in two places... One at night I get way too hot, I mean I literally will sweat with no blankets if my partner cuddles me (Although if she waits til I'm asleep and cuddles me that's perfect because I cool off while I'm sleeping and wake up in the middle of the night cold). The only other problem is getting comfortable.

Like when I'm the one being cuddled I inevitably find myself in an uncomfortable position... But I don't want to move because I know she's comfortable, and so I stay for a long while, but eventually have to move, and even after much adjustment, in trying to make sure she's comfortable I still end up not comfortable... I think it's easier when your the cuddler to find yourself comfortable since the other person functions as a huge pillow for you...

So alas, I love cuddling, but cuddling doesn't seem to love me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back