Crotch button bodysuits

james6416

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I love wearing my bodysuits with my thick nappies, makes me feel so babyish and girlish as well. Especially with a skirt. Any others who are into bodysuits?

Attachments

• IMG_20221222_191953.jpg
    IMG_20221222_191953.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Bertie63, Chrissie, Diaper44 and 1 other person
Short onesie is must when wearing outside. Keeps everything in place, hide diaper and yes, it is good feeling

Reactions: james6416
While it is clothing - the onesie is a blessing for diaper wearers in that with the snap popper crotch buttons
the ease of servicing the change when required all at the same time of offering support for a heavy sagging wet diaper.

JUST remember not to overstress this and avoid having another disaster falling at one's feet or leaks spouting at the hem.
Best worn with a skirt or dress for access - don't complicate things with a crotch piece of clothing blocking this.

With a variety of designs - "T" shirt - Polo shirt - etc. hiding that diaper is yes a good feeling

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, james6416 and diaperdude
I bought a bodysuit fifty years ago and the only problem was that it was woman sized. I bought another about five years ago that was worse.. I found that the bodysuits for incontinent people are sized for men and women. I have about thirty different types.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I bought a bodysuit fifty years ago and the only problem was that it was woman sized. I bought another about five years ago that was worse.. I found that the bodysuits for incontinent people are sized for men and women. I have about thirty different types.
I bought several styles of onesies and rompers, over the years. but a couple of years ago I had two bubble rompers made from a site in England.
I always envious of the lucky children I seen photos of wearing like Items. so girlfriend at the time suggested I get one made in my size
I still have them unused as shortly after they came in, she left. being AB is to me is something shared, for mutual pleasure and benefit

Attachments

• 20200302_150403.jpg
    20200302_150403.jpg
    932.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 20200302_150433.jpg
    20200302_150433.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • Love
Reactions: Chrissie, longallsboy, AliB and 5 others
Oh so perfect worn as is showing off the bubble blossom romper -

Adult sizing something custom made lots of infant stuff on eBay to make a pattern.

james6416 said:
I love wearing my bodysuits with my thick nappies, makes me feel so babyish and girlish as well. Especially with a skirt. Any others who are into bodysuits?

Yay I wear tykables rompersuit white with my nappy they are super to wear all day

Reactions: james6416
well have you people seen lfb abdl clothing there pretty good

sombrafan09 said:
well have you people seen lfb abdl clothing there pretty good
Yes have several onesies and 3 skirted sailor suits (Pink Blue Black).
The fit and the fabric feel is marvelous -
Enough stretch to contain a diaper (or two) presenting a reasonably expected diaper bulge.
That stretch - you might consider ordering a size down if you don't double the diapers.
Skirts for the skirted suits are amply big multiple waist adjustable - the onesie part the collars are rather tight fitting.
Fair priced for what you get (mine ordered from Amazon)

I like to wear a plain white bodysuit/onesie with soft white tights as I think it makes me look babyish

Last edited:
Halfdan said:
I bought several styles of onesies and rompers, over the years. but a couple of years ago I had two bubble rompers made from a site in England.
I always envious of the lucky children I seen photos of wearing like Items. so girlfriend at the time suggested I get one made in my size
I still have them unused as shortly after they came in, she left. being AB is to me is something shared, for mutual pleasure and benefit
Those are so cute, and reminds me of many rompers my mother made when we were little. I’m in the states but they had more of a UK style.

Reactions: longallsboy
AliB said:
Those are so cute, and reminds me of many rompers my mother made when we were little. I’m in the states but they had more of a UK style.
Seen lots of infants and toddlers online wearing them, and thought it would be special if my GF at the time would dress me the same on occasion,
So I made some inquiries, got a response and sent them these photos as an example. She asked me to send the material as it would be less expensive bought here then there, and the original posted photos were the result.

Attachments

• ATM Romper.jpg
    ATM Romper.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
  • creeper animal.jpg
    creeper animal.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 12
  • creeper car.jpg
    creeper car.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Chrissie, longallsboy and AliB
Big Tot on Etsy sells some like this. They’re so cute and I want one but have no where to wear them. They’re not cheap!

AliB said:
Big Tot on Etsy sells some like this. They’re so cute and I want one but have nowhere to wear them. They’re not cheap!
I got a romper or two from Big Tot, they just weren't the same, as what I was dreaming of or had seen online,
A bubble romper or easter outfit for infant or toddler (3m-3yr) just in my size.
Agree not cheap, Advantage of being older, I now have more disposable income then I did when I was younger,
Sister would say, more money the common sense, as being single again, I won't wear them on my own.
so, they are just going to waste ( sit in drawer unused ) till I find a new girlfriend who is willing to play.

Reactions: longallsboy and AliB
What about changing times in Vegas? I wear a medium (to allow for shrinkage after washing) in most of rearz and LFB onesies. How do they compare?

Last edited:
AliB said:
What about changing times in Vegas? I wear a medium (to allow for shrinkage after washing) in most of rearz and LFB onesies. How do they compare?
Can't comment on rearz - as for LFB the fabric in use is very stretchy in all directions - - -
The only issue that onesies and snap crotch bottom bodysuits have in common is the snap poppers -
LFB uses plastic and care must be taken - not dryer heat friendly or subject to pounding on the inside of a drying drum.
Careful trying to split apart snaps (also watch your fingernails too).

Halfdan said:

OMG, Halfdan, that is so very cute!! 💜💜 How adorable! I'm not sure why this thread or post is in the "sissy / girls" section, though. Actually, that is not particularly girly or sissyish. In fact, there are quite a few children's clothing companies making these kinds of clothes for little boys. Plenty of little boys wear stuff like this. The vast majority of the children's clothing companies in the USA making these for little boys are overwhelmingly in the Deep South. Most are based in places like Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, etc. Nowadays most of them are made in El Salvador or Vietnam (especially if they are smocked in the center), but a few are also made in the USA as well. I have friends in the South who are moms and they dress their actual little boys like this. I have seen plenty of evidence and photos that prove this is actually a big thing in Southern culture. I definitely do not think any little boys who wear these types of clothes are wearing girly clothes (although some people in the Western part of the United States might think so, I guess???). Even more adorable are "long-alls" and "jon jons". Those outfits are actually surprisingly fairly common on little boys in the Deep South, especially in church on Sundays, or even in daycare or preschools. Often worn with peter pan collar shirts, kneesocks, and T strap Mary Jane type shoes (sometimes with saddle shoes, but I really think T strap buckle shoes are much more adorable). To an extent, that's also how the royal family in England (and some other countries) dress their children (Prince William and Harry when they were preschoolers in the mid 1980s, are good examples of the royal family's children wearing this sort of thing). 💜💜

I'm from the West Coast of the United States. People here dress so casually. It used to be a little different in the 1980s when I was a child. Some of my (girl) classmates wore T strap shoes and Mary Janes in the early to mid 1980s when I was in elementary school. It never really caught on as a shoe style for little boys in my area at all. But nowadays, it's even more casual. I never see children dressed up in my area at all anymore, not even for church, that is - if they go there at all! LOL. Most kids here dress like my 5 and 9 year old nephews. Most children that are boys here wear T shirts, sweatshirts, maybe polo shirts if lucky, and cargo pants, sweatpants, or trackpants, and definitely sneakers (or with some kids like my nephews, Crocs). Definitely nothing dressy. The children's fashion in my area is getting bleh. Heck, I haven't even seen a little girl, let alone a little boy, wear an actual T strap leather shoe that had a buckle on it (or even Mary Janes) in the past 16 years. The shoe style has definitely gone the way of the dodo on the West Coast. I think people are even more casual now because COVID 19 pandemic happened. For a while, I saw newscasters and weathermen in bedroom clothes that made them look like they just got out of bed!! 😱😱 You never see kids wearing long-alls anymore unless you visit the South. Any child who wear these clothes in the Western USA would have be a transplant from a Southern state or visiting here from the South. There are literally no children's clothing boutiques or stores that carry the "long-alls" or "jon jons" in my area. Maybe Neiman Marcus. Or Janie and Jack, but they aren't as cute as the jon jons made by companies in South.

This first longall in the photos that I'm attaching is very adorable. 💜💜 I wish I could have someone make me something like this. The only problem is that it is hard to have someone do the gathering of the fabric. I've found a few people who can make an outfit without a pattern (in essence, create their own pattern) and I've met some, including a few moms, who can do gathering of the fabric, but it seems I am having a difficult time finding someone who can do both. 😢😢

The second and third photos of a longall with an elephant applique ("Al The Elephant" from the University of Alabama) on it, and a jon jon with a mice applique on it, are very cute too, but I wanted to point out the first photo.

Also, you mentioned in another post that you have Asperger Syndrome / higher functioning Autism. That's interesting too, because I have Classic Autism and also have ADHD. I notice that there are quite a few people with Autistic Spectrum Disorders who are ABs. I wouldn't say a majority, but there are quite a lot. I mean, say, even if the amount of ABs with Autism Spectrum Disorder, was, say even 11%, that would be total overrepresentation, since the ratio of Autistic people to normal neurotypical (NT) people is 1 or 1.5 to every 100. Basically, 1 to 1.5% of people in the world have Autistic Spectrum Disorder. So 11% or even 8% would be overrepresentation. Do you know why that is? I have fairly severe Autism, and while I'm in my mid 40s chronologically, I am actually emotionally and socially more like a 4 1/2 to 5 year old than anything. And in some ways, even mentally, to a certain extent. In terms of maturity, my nearly 6 year old nephew is very likely more mature than me. My teachers complained about me all through school from kindergarten all the way to high school and then more than a few professors, even in college. I can't even concentrate in a class for even 20 minutes barely. I can be actually quite disruptive. I had so many missing assignments in 6th to 8th grade in Catholic school (I had gone to public elementary school from kindergarten to the end of 5th grade) and got so many after school detentions that the kindergartners and first graders didn't even miss that many homework assignments. I knew little girls in kindergarten and first grade at my Catholic K-8 school (this was in 1988-1990, so children dressed differently than now) that wore babyish looking dresses and T strap shoes / Mary Janes. Some of them looked hardly bigger than preschoolers. Technically, I'm not really an "adult baby" and wouldn't probably even qualify as one, as I do not even wear diapers at all. However, my developmental age is 4 1/2 to 5, and I do have a lot of childlike interests like some children's TV shows (such as Teletubbies, Care Bears, Pink Panther, Little Bear, etc), children's tame rides at amusement parks (Red Baron airplane rides, tea cup rides), long-alls / jon jons, T strap shoes, playing tag and other children's games, etc. Most people here do have a diaper interest, but I don't really. I wonder if it (infantilism) more common among ASD people because we are infantilized by society and by even our parents sometimes, that people tend to be overprotective of us, or that we act like children in itself.

Or maybe we act like children because we are treated like children (though not necessarily in the aspect of wearing babyish clothes or being treated like a toddler, but more in that some parents of Autistic adults run their lives for them). Not always being treated gently like a toddler would be, though, necessarily. Like my mom yells at me. I still live with my parents. I don't think if I looked like a 3 year old such as a proportional pituitary dwarf or a real actual 3 year old, that my mom would yell at me. I'm not saying actual 3 year olds never get yelled at, I've seen quite a few 3 year olds and even 2 year olds who were yelled at (or even smacked on their behind even in public), but my mom never yelled at me before I was around 5 years old - and she washed me gently in the bathtub, back then. All hell broke loose after I went to kindergarten. My nursery school teacher never complained about me. I almost got held behind in kindergarten and entire school administration suggested that, but my parents said no way. My first grade teacher complained about me all the time and wrote in a report that I had "an extremely inappropriate and immature attention span for a 6 year old". I'm slightly surprised my school didn't suggest to send me back to private preschool (most preschools are private). My parents half jokingly said that if that had happened, my nursery school teacher would have never promoted me upwards and I'd probably be in preschool even now! LOL. 😁🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Of course, though, I'd probably would felt right at home. 🤷‍♂️ I'm probably the poster child for someone who should have stayed in preschool forever.

- longallsboy

Attachments

• received_661259265497963.jpeg
    received_661259265497963.jpeg
    513 KB · Views: 8
  • received_712747596058823.jpeg
    received_712747596058823.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 8
  • received_451051512776605.jpeg
    received_451051512776605.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Reactions: Bertie63
babylock1 said:
Yes have several onesies and 3 skirted sailor suits (Pink Blue Black).
The fit and the fabric feel is marvelous -
Enough stretch to contain a diaper (or two) presenting a reasonably expected diaper bulge.
That stretch - you might consider ordering a size down if you don't double the diapers.
Skirts for the skirted suits are amply big multiple waist adjustable - the onesie part the collars are rather tight fitting.
Fair priced for what you get (mine ordered from Amazon)
i was thinking more of the body suits than the skirts but still they are good

Last edited:
I like wearing a onesie when wearing, holds nappy snug to you even when wet

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Back