Crohn’s disease

I wear a Fruit Of The Loom brief, and use a size 7 diaper as if it were a pad and pant system. Then I map out the restrooms, and use them frequently should symptoms persist. I can swap out the diaper within 30 seconds that way, and go about the rest of my day. You want to use the least amount of protection as possible, and what ever makes a swap as convenient as possible. Huggies Size 7 overnights are commonly available, as are Pampers Size 8. Those are what I will pick over a Tena pad that's half the size of the diapers.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Honeywell6180 said:
I wear a Fruit Of The Loom brief, and use a size 7 diaper as if it were a pad and pant system. Then I map out the restrooms, and use them frequently should symptoms persist. I can swap out the diaper within 30 seconds that way, and go about the rest of my day. You want to use the least amount of protection as possible, and what ever makes a swap as convenient as possible. Huggies Size 7 overnights are commonly available, as are Pampers Size 8. Those are what I will pick over a Tena pad that's half the size of the diapers.
I don't understand why I didn't think of that. If the OP is small enough, some of them will actually fasten properly, and be very good at playing catch if needed.

PadPhilosopher said:
I don't understand why I didn't think of that. If the OP is small enough, some of them will actually fasten properly, and be very good at playing catch if needed.

Sometimes, smaller isn't necessarily better. If that were the case, it would be more indicative that the individual is wearing. If you think of it, preschoolers are fully trained by age 5, so the common adult will expect others to be the same way. If a medical problem is spotted that nobody wants to know about, it can damage a reputation. The real trick is to remain discrete, and keep secrets so that only the doctor and medical staff will know.

• Thinking
AdamCM97 said:
I have Crohn’s disease and I find myself going to the bathroom a lot during the day and sometimes struggling to make it to the bathroom I’m currently getting treatment but even short term should I start wearing diapers to make life easier and if so can anyone recommend any products
I would say anything that avoids embarrassing accidents has got to be a plus.
It's a great stress reliever.
If you can make it to the toilet do so, if not you're covered !

• Love
Back