Crinklz. I cant be the only one?

JunkyardDog1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So uh, anyone else know this info that can be easily gathered by actually reading directions? Or am I the only stubborn one lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240216-155128_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240216-155128_Chrome.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: jbond007
It's good that they include these comprehensive instructions, as if your buying and wearing adult diapers for the first time it can be a bit daunting compared to just pulling on a pullup.
Measuring instructions are also good, to many people just assume there pant size is there waist size without actually knowing what there bodies actual size is, then complain about there diaper being too small.

Reactions: Jonnythepony and BigAl2
HappyNappin said:
It's good that they include these comprehensive instructions, as if your buying and wearing adult diapers for the first time it can be a bit daunting compared to just pulling on a pullup.
Measuring instructions are also good, to many people just assume there pant size is there waist size without actually knowing what there bodies actual size is, then complain about there diaper being too small.
No no. The tape thing.

That makes me dizzy

Reactions: BigAl2
What is wrong with the tape directions?

Reactions: CptKirk
@BigAl1 THANKS! I was going to ask the same exact thing. You beat me to it LOL.

CptKirk

Al, kirk, im apparently the only idiot that didn't know to keep the blue part on for re adjustment. Ive been one and done. Lol

Cozycomfort1 said:
Al, kirk, im apparently the only idiot that didn't know to keep the blue part on for re adjustment. Ive been one and done. Lol
Well, now you know. Why did you remove the blue part anyway if you don't mind my asking?

"I know how to tape on a diaper" lol. Clearly, i was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, CptKirk and BigAl2
I saw a few posts about people talking about re taping a crinklz and im like how? You'll rip that thing immediately. Then I looked it up because all my stock is unpacked and I have no bags to refer to.

That’s one of my favorite things about these diapers. I can poop in the potty if needed and re-tape my diaper

HappyNappin said:
I could've used those instructions a long time ago. I remember 2 instances where I had gotten my grabby little mitts on adult diapers, but couldn't for the life of me, figure out how to even put them on. So frustrating. But when I finally had my own place, and all the privacy I could ask for, I finally had time to figure it out, and when I did, it was such an amazing feeling, I was in such bliss.

The two layer tape can also be effective in reducing the noise level during diaper changes. There is far less tape RIPP! noise.

Back